SivaGanesha

Why do you hate the middle class?

With the middle class seemingly shrinking faster than any other segment of American society, it seems there must be some people out there who really hate the middle class. So what would be the reason for this? Are the middle class too conformist and that irritates some people?

So why do you hate the middle class?
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

SivaGanesha

With the middle class seemingly shrinking faster than any other segment of American society, it seems there must be some people out there who really hate the middle class. So what would be the reason for this? Are the middle class too conformist and that irritates some people?

So why do you hate the middle class?

Well .. it boils down to the only group of people that the rich can still prey on who have jobs and any money... they already took almost everything from millions of Americans that they promised some trickle to. Their jobs went to China, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Vietnam, etc. from the thousands of clothing and other small manufacturing companies that were bought out and shut down by the vulture capitalists. They will continue that as long as Americans let them.

I hate the middle class because I am one. I look at myself and say "Why are you not a billionaire by now?". Then I pop a beer and say what was I thinking. How can you not hate somebody that wishy washy.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

I can't hate them because they don't exist anymore! Everyone is either an evil 1%er or scum-sucking leeches living off of Uncle Sam.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

brenthutch

Why do you hate the poor people of South East Asia? What did George Soros ever do to you?

Wrong on both counts.

I am an American and wish to see Americans do well.. ALL of them not just the 1000 families that own you