lawrocket

Eric Holder Hospitalized. Displayed Symptoms Associated with Acute Psychological Condition

The Attorney General had shortness of breath and fainting. Syncope and dyspnea are symptoms of a psychological disorder.

I wonder if he'll be accused of having anxiety disorder and say that due to a psychological diagnosis he should not be authorized to own or possess a gun. High anxiety guys can snap, right?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

The Attorney General had shortness of breath and fainting. Syncope and dyspnea are symptoms of a psychological disorder.

I wonder if he'll be accused of having anxiety disorder and say that due to a psychological diagnosis he should not be authorized to own or possess a gun. High anxiety guys can snap, right?

You should really consider packing up the shingle and joining the folks over at Fox. SOB and fainting are symptoms of anxiety, a very small percentage of the time, these are mostly associated with cardio problems. Being an male African American male in his sixties, he is far more like he have coronary issues.

Classy people typically put aside politics and wish for a speedy recovery when news like this is first heard.

Oh, absolutely. I agree with you that this is likely not anything related to a psych condition. I'm thinking the dude simply had a moment of a-fib or something. Hopefully something minor. I wish him well.

My issue is that under his Department's rules, lots of people don't get this treatment. A person with a brain tumor who experienced a psychiatric episode but had that tumor removed and is back to normal won't be judged by it.

It was an extraordinarily insensitive thing I just wrote.

Maybe if we paid more attention to mental health issues we'd have fewer Lanza/Cho/Kazmierczak/Holmes... type incidents.

Then again, Holder probably just needs a coronary artery bypass. He doesn't look the type to shoot up an elementary school.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Maybe if we paid more attention to mental health issues we'd have fewer Lanza/Cho/Kazmierczak/Holmes... type incidents.

Then again, Holder probably just needs a coronary artery bypass. He doesn't look the type to shoot up an elementary school.

He may not look like the type, but he didn't mind giving a few guns to mexican cartels to shoot up US border agents with, did he?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

kallend

This is correct. Be nice to have more focus on mental health care on the front side versus the back end. Too bad there's the Constiitution that even gives rights to the mentally ill. Unless the person is an immediate threat, gotta let them decline treatment.

skypuppy

He may not look like the type, but he didn't mind giving a few guns to mexican cartels to shoot up US border agents with, did he?

:D:D "touché"

Andy9o8

***Hopefully his shortness of breath becomes absence of it. I am very much looking forward to that shitlord's death.

See, this is why people go into the public sector: so total strangers can wish them dead. :S

It seems there is quite a bit of that going around in the Bagosphere yesterday. I bet most of themwill put their asses in a pew this Sunday morning too.

WWJD