rickjump1

Nigerian students trying to escape college attack were “slaughtered like sheep” by Islamic jihadists who slit their throats

DanG

When were you going to start a thread on this atrocity regarding Muslims?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26150668

you mean atrocities "against" Muslims. Sure I can take it both ways, but I believe for the moment (and near future), the Muslims have the upper hand.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

The atrocities Muslims brought upon themselves by siezing power, & committing atrocities against Christians?

Since when did, "they did it first," become a proper moral compass? And did the Muslims really start it? How far back do you want to go?

My point is that, regardless of what Rick wants us to believe, Muslims are not the only ones capable of horrible crimes against humanity.

- Dan G

you mean atrocities "against" Muslims. Sure I can take it both ways, but I believe for the moment (and near future), the Muslims have the upper hand.

I didn't realize it was a contest. You must be proud your friends in the CAR are trying to even the score.

- Dan G

rickjump1

***When were you going to start a thread on this atrocity regarding Muslims?

The fact of the matter is that when an extremist Muslim kills, they are most likely killing another Muslim.

DanG

When were you going to start a thread on this atrocity regarding Muslims?

Did you read this part of your source? "Muslims are being attacked after the mainly Muslim Seleka rebel force seized power last year and was accused of killing and raping Christian civilians and destroying entire villages.

Its leader stepped down in January but instead of defusing the situation, Christian vigilante groups - calling themselves the "anti-balaka" self-defence forces - have been taking revenge on Muslims, forcing them to flee Bangui and other towns."

Wouldn't you say this is old fashioned "pay back"? Just who do you think started this mess? Christians?

PiLFy

The atrocities Muslims brought upon themselves by siezing power, & committing atrocities against Christians?

Well, there is a certain amount of truth there, but the Christians are going after any and every Muslim.

Not just the ones who committed or supported atrocities.

Most of the Muslim militia members who actually created and executed the coup and then committed the atrocities left town a long time ago.

You have to admit that the video of the guy taking a bite out of the dismembered leg is taking "retribution" a bit far.

This is a link to a BBC story about the incident. I'm not going to post a link to the video of the guy eating the leg. You can find that yourself if you wish. It's going to be at or near the top of any Google search.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-25708024
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

DanG

I didn't realize it was a contest. You must be proud your friends in the CAR are trying to even the score.

This is a "contest" only it's about Muslims eradicating every Christian in that part of the world. Some of these Christians are tired of "turning the other cheek".

rickjump1

***When were you going to start a thread on this atrocity regarding Muslims?

Tell that to the people of the CAR (you obviously never bothered opening John's link).
Remster

Remster

******When were you going to start a thread on this atrocity regarding Muslims?

Tell that to the people of the CAR (you obviously never bothered opening John's link).This came straight from his link (once again),"Muslims are being attacked after the mainly Muslim Seleka rebel force seized power last year and was accused of killing and raping Christian civilians and destroying entire villages." What makes you think the Muslim Seleka rebel force will not come back and kill once more in the name of Allah? No doubt the 50% Christian group took it out on the 15% Muslims, but how many local Muslims provided military intelligence, aid and comfort to their Muslim cousins? Somebody had to give the bad guys a shit list of who to kill, rape, or burn.

Andy9o8

Do you and Regulator call each other each morning to decide which one of you will post against Pesky Negroes, and which will post against Scary Moozlims?

Don't wanna be caught dead wearing the same outfit. An unforgivable faux pas!

There's a lot of potential here for a "good" lawyer on either side if they catch up with the perpetuators. You a "good" or a "bad" lawyer?

"16-year-old boy dies of gunshot wounds, 59th victim of Nigeria school terror attack"

Published February 26, 2014/
Associated Press

"DAMATURU, Nigeria – Hospital officials say a 16-year-old boy has died of gunshot wounds suffered when Islamic extremists attacked students at a northeast Nigerian school.

The death of Musa Mohammed on Wednesday raises the toll to 59 killed in Tuesday's attack.

Also Wednesday, a teacher said scores of students at an all-girl boarding school in Potiskum were sent home on orders of the Ministry of Education. Both schools are in Yobe state.

Girls were spared Tuesday but extremists have in the past abducted them as sex slaves.

Ten students suffering burns and gunfire and machete wounds still are in the hospital.

Tuesday's was the latest in a string of ever deadlier attacks in a 4-year-old Islamic uprising that has killed thousands despite a state of emergency and deployment of soldiers and jet bombers."

Agreed. We're ALL capable. Muslims make it a regular way of life, though

Would that be all Muslims, or just the ones that you hear about on (Fox?) the news?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

"Most of the Muslim militia members who actually created and executed the coup and then committed the atrocities left town a long time ago."

I was only commenting on the original article posted. Muslims grabbed power, & started killing, raping etc... Gonna be some payback for that.

"You have to admit that the video of the guy taking a bite out of the dismembered leg is taking "retribution" a bit far."

I wasn't aware of this. Yes, it was extreme. They tend to run like that in Africa, though. Extreme mutilations & murders seem to be the norm in that culture.

Some Kiddies just can't plat nice together. They need to be separated.

wmw999

Would that be all Muslims, or just the ones that you hear about on (Fox?) the news?

Wendy P.

Not ALL Muslims, obviously. A Hell of a lot of them seem to ascribe to that, though. Am I biased against Muslims? No. I don't think so. When I meet one, I watch. I don't watch TV at all. If I did. It wouldn't be Fox...

PiLFy

Wendy P.

Not ALL Muslims, obviously. A Hell of a lot of them seem to ascribe to that, though. Am I biased against Muslims? No. I don't think so.

You need to think a little harder, then.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Wendy P.

Not ALL Muslims, obviously. A Hell of a lot of them seem to ascribe to that, though. Am I biased against Muslims? No. I don't think so.

You need to think a little harder, then. We all need to think a little harder. If you find yourselves making excuses for the overwhelming/ lopsided number of Infidels (yep, that's what we are) killed in the name of Islam today, you have flunked Objective Reasoning 101. Just how many of us do they have to kill before you wake up?

and I quote an unnamed source (but he makes sense): mortimer
February 3, 2014 at 10:51 pm
"Someone should count the number of Muslim terrorist per Muslim population.
We have a right to know how dangerous Muslims are compared to other groups in society and then have the ability to DECIDE whether it’s worth even having them.
The cost/benefit of having Muslims in democratic countries MUST BE MEASURED. I believe the cost will be shown to be greater than the benefit.
We have a right to decide."