kallend

A cautionary tale

The judge is probably a lesbian too, they always want to make men pay, they don't like women so much as they hate men.

That rates right up there as one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard anyone say in SC about lesbians. You seem to think lesbians are some kind of genetically and emotionally identical clones :S
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

The judge is probably a lesbian too, they always want to make men pay, they don't like women so much as they hate men.

That rates right up there as one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard anyone say in SC about lesbians. You seem to think lesbians are some kind of genetically and emotionally identical clones :S

Your right, too general.

The judge is probably a lesbian too, they always most of them just want to make men pay, they most of them don't like women so much as they hate men, and FWIW I'm one who doesn't hate men, there, does that get your panties out of a wad?

Jan

Nice troll.

Of course, since the judge is married and has 3 children by her male husband, I'd have to say she's pretty deep in the closet.

Where does your disdain for homosexuals come from?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Nice troll.

Of course, since the judge is married and has 3 children by her male husband, I'd have to say she's pretty deep in the closet.

Wendy P.

Don't confuse bakerjan with facts.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

labrys

As the Onion T shirt says, stereotypes are a great time saver.

If the only lesbians I knew were those who appeared to harbor animus toward men, I could see how the conclusion would appear logical. However, the vast majority of lesbians I know are at peace with their sexuality and get along with men just fine.

One problem a judge has is the endless parade of bugwits, cretins and losers with whom they must deal. One can spend a career on the bench without presiding over a case that is what it appears to be.

In this case it would seem that the various parties did not have sufficient documentation to rule out the not-too-artificial variation of the insemination process.

If there was a record of IVF or artificial insemination, he would be off the hook. Since she may have become pregnant the old fashioned way, he is now holding the bag.

There may not have been sex involved before, but he's screwed now.

BSBD,

Winsor

wmw999

Nice troll.

Wendy P.

Silly girl, I didn't offer an opinion, it was an observation and it wasn't about all homosexuals either, anyone who knows homo men knows they almost all love women, just not that way, and most homo females are very hostile to men, it's not PC but it's fact, deal with it, plus if it was a troll, I didn't mean it anyway did I.

Jan

Silly girl, I didn't offer an opinion, it was an observation and it wasn't about all homosexuals either, anyone who knows homo men knows they almost all love women, just not that way, and most homo females are very hostile to men, it's not PC but it's fact, deal with it, plus if it was a troll, I didn't mean it anyway did I.

Where the hell do you live that harbors all these hostile lesbians? Almost every single one of my lesbian friends is anything *but* hostile to men, including myself. I kinda like guys better than women (just not *that* way)

ETA: I forgot to ask. Are you *actually* Jessica Younker or are you just such a huge fan of hers that you're using her picture in your profile.
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

Where the hell do you live that harbors all these hostile lesbians? Almost every single one of my lesbian friends is anything *but* hostile to men, including myself. I kinda like guys better than women (just not *that* way)

ETA: I forgot to ask. Are you *actually* Jessica Younker or are you just such a huge fan of hers that you're using her picture in your profile.

Huge fan, she rocks LOL, try this one, it's all you guys care about anyway.

Jan

ps, are you *actually* that guy on your website or are you just sweet on him?

labrys

Ummm... My website is my company. And I'm not a guy.

LOL, now it all makes sense, didn't mean to insult you, just saying my personal experience, most of my lesbian friends are hostile to men and want to make them pay, innocent or not, and this case is one of those, lesbians take it out on the guy who tried to help them out, yes, he was dumb to trust them or anyone like that, but to go after him is lame and hateful, its a case that supports my statement, both of these lesbians are losers and obvious man haters, maybe you aren't, at least you skydive! Sorry again if you took it personal, maybe we can kiss and make up.

:ph34r:

Jan

Well, actually, it's the state who went after the guy. Yes, he did fail to research and understand the implications. And in this case there wasn't even any pussy involved, at least not that he was getting.

I don't remember if a fee was involved, but if so, it probably wasn't enough.

But the other mother should man up and pay child support. Then the state wouldn't be involved.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

labrys

maybe we can kiss and make up.

Sorry. I may like guys (But not *that* way)

Oh, BTW. Nice new profile pic. What were you arrested for?

http://www.big10tens.com/now-these-are-some-sexy-mughsots-24-photos/

It's best not to feed the trolls if we wish for them to go away.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

labrys

Oh, BTW. Nice new profile pic. What were you arrested for?http://www.big10tens.com/now-these-are-some-sexy-mughsots-24-photos/

Would not have happened if I lived in Colorado or Washington.

:)

BTW, here's another new profile pic, just for you sweetie, its my thanks to you for showing how nice most lesbians are to people who disagree with them, cautionary tale LOL.

Jan

wmw999

Well, actually, it's the state who went after the guy. Yes, he did fail to research and understand the implications. And in this case there wasn't even any pussy involved, at least not that he was getting. I don't remember if a fee was involved, but if so, it probably wasn't enough. But the other mother should man up and pay child support. Then the state wouldn't be involved.Wendy P.

+1

Kinda ironic the lesbian "mother" is acting like a deadbeat [I]dad LOL.

Jan

bakerjan

Oh, BTW. Nice new profile pic. What were you arrested for?http://www.big10tens.com/now-these-are-some-sexy-mughsots-24-photos/

Would not have happened if I lived in Colorado or Washington.

:)

BTW, here's another new profile pic, just for you sweetie, its my thanks to you for showing how nice most lesbians are to people who disagree with them, cautionary tale LOL.

Jan

I am unaware of any link between sexual preference and good manners.

If you wish to demonstrate that your predilections are a guarantee of charm and grace, by all means set an example.

You can start anytime.

But the other mother should man up and pay child support. Then the state wouldn't be involved.

It can't be any clearer than that. This guy, in my opinion, showed a really appalling lack of judgement. I know how many times I've been guilty of that.

The missing mother in this case is the bad guy.
Owned by Remi #?

Awesome. Hit me up with an actual real name, a home DZ, and a license number and I'll pop for a plane ticket to kiss your ass *and* buy you a beer.
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

Awesome. Hit me up with an actual real name, a home DZ, and a license number and I'll pop for a plane ticket to kiss your ass *and* buy you a beer.

Liar.

well, maybe not . . . you could be genuine.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Liar.

I think they should just get a room and get it over with, not only are the sparks flying, the suspense is killing us. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

Liar.

I think they should just get a room and get it over with, not only are the sparks flying, the suspense is killing us. [:/]

Oh Damn .. .

You my dear are soooooo lucky my keyboard is waterproof.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

well, maybe not . . . you could be genuine.

Feel free to run my numbers any time. My name really is Kelly Olsen. My profile pic is an actual picture of me. I'm D29848 and I've worked at AerOhio for about 5 years. I've jumped there for 10. My DZO is Sherry Butcher.
Owned by Remi #?

labrys

I think they should just get a room and get it over with, not only are the sparks flying,

That psychology works for 20 year old kids. It's prop wash for adults.

You really don't do the internet well do you?[:/]