normiss

Ready for another school shooting?

I keep thinking the problem is not guns its narcissism. People don’t care about anything other then what THEY want. The parents are shit so the kids will be shit as well.

Kids in dumpsters, killing people here and overseas without blinking an eyes, it is all because of the self absorbed masses.
ME ME MEE MEEEE

At 13 i knew it was NOT ok to kill someone no matter how much i hated them. WTF
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

"The student was pointing a gun at the teacher after the teacher told him to put it down, and the student fired a shot at the teacher, and the teacher fell, and everybody ran away,"

interesting how these kids shoot someone and then run away like little bitches.

LOL i have a feeling like most people who have never been in a gun fight what happens and what they think will happen are two different things.

I wonder how far down we have gotten when it comes to being narcissistic, Do they think he will die but I don’t care or do they simply don’t care enough to even think about the other person at all? I think it’s the latter.

billvon

>interesting how these kids shoot someone and then run away like little bitches.

Odd that they are acting like children.

You don't think a 13 year old is capable understanding the consequences of their actions?

Damn then we shouldn't even allow them outside lets keep them in a protective bubble if kids have become that incompetent.

Darius11

***>interesting how these kids shoot someone and then run away like little bitches.

Odd that they are acting like children.

You don't think a 13 year old is capable understanding the consequences of their actions?

Damn then we shouldn't even allow them outside lets keep them in a protective bubble if kids have become that incompetent.

You have to think of the Parents.

It is unreasonable to ask them for effort.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Right! I wonder what the issue is I don’t think its guns.

I think most kids are self involved, we are inertly narcissistic when we are young. I think parents now days only escalate that because of the “new age parenting bull shit” So the kid grows up never having their ego checked.

I think that’s why you have so much violence and depraved humane behavior; I also think that’s why those kids become selfish blood sucking adults.

I think children often act like children.

A lot of 13 year old are mature beyond their years and make good decisions. A lot of them don't.

That's such a vague answer Bill and it is true 13 yearolds do have different levels of maturity ALL PEOPLE DO.

Let me ask you another way that hopefully you can give a yes or no answer to.

Do you think every 13 year-old who is not mentally handicapped would be able to understand killing someone is wrong or not?

Darius11

I think most kids are self involved, we are inertly narcissistic when we are young. I think parents now days only escalate that because of the “new age parenting bull shit” So the kid grows up never having their ego checked.

I think that’s why you have so much violence and depraved humane behavior; I also think that’s why those kids become selfish blood sucking adults.

The issue is most certainly guns, and the lack of enough of them.

Why weren't all the other kids armed?

They could have shot the bad kid immediately.

The solution is a simple one, arm children nationwide.

That will check some egos.

Or, we could declare no guns are allowed in school.... Maybe put up a sign that says, "Gun free Zone", or something like that. We could also maybe make it a crime to carry a gun onto school grounds.... Ohhhhh we could also make it illegal to shoot someone!!!!

Thats it, we have solved the problem!!! Make it illegal!!!!

DaVinci

Or, we could declare no guns are allowed in school.... Maybe put up a sign that says, "Gun free Zone", or something like that. We could also maybe make it a crime to carry a gun onto school grounds.... Ohhhhh we could also make it illegal to shoot someone!!!!

How does that address the lack of ego checking for children that is the root cause?

Bignugget

***Right! I wonder what the issue is I don’t think its guns.

The issue is most certainly guns, and the lack of enough of them.

Why weren't all the other kids armed?

They could have shot the bad kid immediately.

That will check some egos.

----------------------------------------------------------
if this was the case already you would have already shot yourself in the face and there would be no bignugget...then who would I laugh at?

Darius11

I think most kids are self involved, we are inertly narcissistic when we are young. I think parents now days only escalate that because of the “new age parenting bull shit” So the kid grows up never having their [ASS WHIPPED]...fixed it for you..

normiss

I'm sure the people that lose loved ones feel the same way.

And when I get a flat tire the fact that it is a rare occurrence does not make me any less late for work. Still, it *is* a rare occurrence.

Pg 13: http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=18319&page=13

Personally tragic, statistically insignificant. Sounds cold, but it is not - It is just a statement of fact.

Bignugget

How does that address the lack of ego checking for children that is the root cause?

Your troll fu is weak.

>Do you think every 13 year-old who is not mentally handicapped would be able to
>understand killing someone is wrong or not?

Most of them, yes. Some of them - no.

(BTW that has nothing to do with my reply. Regulator was interested that they would "run away like little bitches." They do so because they are children.)

normiss

Parents in jail yet?

Secure your weapons idiots.
>:(

Recently, California fiddled around with its law regarding storage of firearms a bit.

As it was, it's a felony for you if a minor gets their hands on your "loaded" firearm without permission and kills someone or severely injures someone with it. (I guess you trade this offense for accessory to murder if your kid asks, "Hey Dad, can I use your gun to shoot my history teacher? He's a real prick." and you say, "Sure thing son!") Also, it was a misdemeanor for you if a minor gets their hands on your "loaded" firearm without permission and it results in a minor injury or the kid leaves the property and gets caught with it.

What they changed was, they made a new type of criminal storage where if you store a firearm in a way that a "reasonable person" feels a minor could get to it, it's a misdemeanor whether or not a minor gets to it. This new addition is pretty worthless at keeping firearms out of the hands of unsupervised kids unless you are keen to part with the 4th amendment, but I guess it gives prosecutors one more thing to let people plea down to when police show up somewhere and can't collect enough evidence to make a case for some other crime they suspected was going on.

Anyway, goofy update aside, I sincerely hope that if it turns out the kid swiped the gun from his parents that this is the kind of thing people are talking about when they bring up gun control in relation to this shooting. So, I figured I'd toss it out there.