OHCHUTE

OK National Parks are now open... so go destroy some property

I'm not sure what all this uproar is about, the bible clearly states that man has dominion over the earth. You think those rocks are millions of years old? Not a chance, more like about 6,000 years years old, 10,000 years tops. The book of Revelations clearly shows that we are in the final days of this planet anyways, I think there are more important things to worry about, like getting more people with my ideology elected to national office.

kallend

yes, and there are plenty more where they came from.

No shit, the way they are acting you would think this was an OWS gathering or something...
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

jclalor

I'm not sure what all this uproar is about, the bible clearly states that man has dominion over the earth. You think those rocks are millions of years old? Not a chance, more like about 6,000 years years old, 10,000 years tops. The book of Revelations clearly shows that we are in the final days of this planet anyways, I think there are more important things to worry about, like getting more people with my ideology elected to national office.

Awesome post. :ph34r:

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

And they were supposed to be Boy Scouts. So much for the moral high ground.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Gravitymaster

They are not Church leaders. They are Boy Scout leaders. Learn to read.

Learn to read? WTF?

Glenn Taylor said Thursday afternoon that he was the man who pushed over the formation, while Dave Hall filmed and Dylan Taylor looked on. According to Taylor, he and Hall are leaders for a local troop of the Boy Scouts of America. Hall added that the men also were acting as Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints youth leaders.

Gravitymaster

The Church sponsors a Boy Scout Troop. Stop trying to make this out to be more than it is like you usually do.

So you're saying the Church sponsored the vandalism.

OK.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Gravitymaster

******The Church sponsors a Boy Scout Troop. Stop trying to make this out to be more than it is like you usually do.

So you're saying the Church sponsored the vandalism.

OK.

Yeah, why don't you go with that assessment. :S

You mean to say that a bullshit conflation of who is responsible for what is wrong?

That concept coming from a right wing conservatard is some funny shit. WAY funny... in a sick and twisted way.

Pot, meet kettle.

shropshire

C*NTS

If they like breaking rocks so much, there's a special place for them making bigger rocks into smaller ones.... Chain Gang

After watching the video and reading their flimsy excuse for their outright vandalism, I think they are about as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

Chuck

masterrig

C*NTS

If they like breaking rocks so much, there's a special place for them making bigger rocks into smaller ones.... Chain Gang

After watching the video and reading their flimsy excuse for their outright vandalism, I think they are about as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

Chuck

Yeap;)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome