JohnnyMarko

The worst part of the gov't shutdown

turtlespeed

***If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Your forbs link was an opinion piece, I'll grant you it may have been wishful thinking to think implementing electronic charting would save 75 billion, it has saved, but not what he said.

Here's a link from Fox;

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/30/five-reasons-americans-already-love-obamacare-plus-one-reason-why-theyre-gonna/

Because contrary to popular belief, the conservatives DO care about the country and its wealthiest citizens.[:/]

FIFY

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Your forbs link was an opinion piece, I'll grant you it may have been wishful thinking to think implementing electronic charting would save 75 billion, it has saved, but not what he said.

Here's a link from Fox;

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/30/five-reasons-americans-already-love-obamacare-plus-one-reason-why-theyre-gonna/

Because contrary to popular belief, the conservatives DO care about the country and its wealthiest citizens.[:/]

FIFY

Doooooooes that mean liberals are only concerned about the poorest?

JohnnyMarko

*********If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Here's a link from Fox;

FIFY

There is no logical way to make that inference from my statement. So NOOOOO.

kallend

************If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Here's a link from Fox;

FIFY

George Bush does not care about black people....

Barack Obama doesn't care about white people...

billvon

>and Rush usually gets the truth out before any network news does

That belief explains a lot of your . . . let's say . . . 'truthier' statements.

Cool

I will be waiting for your proof otherwise

One thing for sure, he is truthierth an warming alarmists are

Just look at the last UN report
what a joke
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

************If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Here's a link from Fox;

FIFY

You think Conservatives care about you?:o

Actually, yes, we care about even you.:)
We just don't feel the need to pander to anyone.

We insist that people that can, work for what they get.

I know it's hard for you to grasp that, but there you have it.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

jclalor

If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Here's a link from Fox;

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/05/10/affordable-care-act-obamacare-column/2144409/ Senator Max Baucus, democrat and architect of Obamacare, agrees that it is heading for a train wreck, and he's not the only democrat . Kind of odd; don't you think?
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

rickjump1

Kind of odd; don't you think?

No.

They knew.

They just want the power and control.:|

Why is this surprising to ANYONE?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***************If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Here's a link from Fox;

FIFY

So all you're doing is stating something 100% consistent with what I wrote.:P

kallend

******************If the ACA was even half of the train wreck the Right says its going to be, why not just sit back and watch the carnage? If its that bad the Dems would be exstinct in 5 years. But we both know that's not the case.

Here's a link from Fox;

FIFY

So all you're doing is stating something 100% consistent with what I wrote.:P

As honestly as Obama does.:)

rushmc

*********> (Fortunately they'll have coverage.)

How?

30 million will still not be covered and the price for coverage , for a family of 4, instead of going down $2500 on average, is estimated to go up $7500 now

Looks like this law is working huh:S

Based on what? Rush Limbaugh - most of the people that I know pay $500 - $700 a month for a family of 4 under their employers plan, it's been that way fow a while.

Can you provide a source that states it's going up $7500 a month?

Those were costs per year
Obama said his plan would lower family cost $2500 per year
Instead, on average, costs are rising $7500 per year

The following link is to veryify Obama actually said this
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/06/obamas-inflated-health-savings/

This is a good Forbes article on this
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/09/23/its-official-obamacare-will-increase-health-spending-by-7450-for-a-typical-family-of-four/

Here is the google search I used
Pick you own if you wish

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=obamacare+family+cost+changes&oq=obamacare+family+cost+changes&gs_l=hp.3...2656.17828.0.18007.29.21.0.8.8.0.305.3708.2j12j6j1.21.0....0...1c.1.27.hp..6.23.2713.GttUq9Z_8AY

BTW
What I posted is NOT some hidden info
Been out there for months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZkk6ueZt-U

From the very first link in your search.

It's even in cartoon form to help you.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/09/30/%3Fp%3D63297/

Bignugget

Word.

If it bugs you, I am going to make it even worser

:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Word.

You misunderstand, not surprisingly.

It amuses me.

It helps to re-enforce the stereotype that republicans are under-educated backwoods people married to cousins and sisters when the vast majority of your posts look like the above sentence.

Reminds me of the graph they made after the last election ranking states by % of college graduates, and then showing which states voted for which candidate.

Id give you a hint who the educated states voted for, but I am sure you already know.

In all reality SC would be much less entertaining if you formed coherent arguments like BillVon or LawRocket.

I say keep being you.

How about the stereotype that liberals are crackheads on welfare with no daddy and always whining in front of me at the grocery store because their vision card maxed out when they scanned that last jumbo box of pizza rolls?

I'd say classifying an entire national group of people on a corner case is illogical. But you know what they say, stereotypes tend to come from facts :ph34r:

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

Bignugget

Word.

It amuses me.

It helps to re-enforce the stereotype that republicans are under-educated backwoods people married to cousins and sisters when the vast majority of your posts look like the above sentence.

Reminds me of the graph they made after the last election ranking states by % of college graduates, and then showing which states voted for which candidate.

Id give you a hint who the educated states voted for, but I am sure you already know.

In all reality SC would be much less entertaining if you formed coherent arguments like BillVon or LawRocket.

I say keep being you.

Oh I will keep being me
Proud of it
No one like you has any chance of changing that
Yaahoo's with more inteligence than you have tried the bs you are trying here:D:D
Have you ever listened to Puff the Magic Dragon?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Word.

It amuses me.

I say keep being you.

Oh I will keep being me
Proud of it
No one like you has any chance of changing that
Yaahoo's with more inteligence than you have tried the bs you are trying here:D:D
Have you ever listened to Puff the Magic Dragon?

My little Pony

quade

ACA was voted on by both the House and Senate, signed into law by the President. Challenged by the Tea Party and confirmed as Constitutional by the Supreme Court.

It's the LAW. It's been vetted by the checks and balances system

Cool-then implement completely, on the original schedule, with no deferrals or exemptions. I've sent my congressmen letters informing them that, under those conditions, they should not stand in the way.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour