regulator

Rioting over the zimmerman case should be an embarrasment to blacks

rushmc

The malaria problem has been exacerbated by the gov banning DDT. This ban has killed more people globally than most people know

DDT is not banned in Africa. It is still used in some parts, though mosquitoes can develop resistance to it. Cost is no doubt a factor in many locations where malaria and mosquitos are present.

wiki:
Effectiveness of DDT against malaria

When it was first introduced in World War II, DDT was very effective in reducing malaria morbidity and mortality.[22] The WHO's anti-malaria campaign, which consisted mostly of spraying DDT, was initially very successful as well. For example, in Sri Lanka, the program reduced cases from about 3 million per year before spraying to just 18 in 1963[95][96] and 29 in 1964. Thereafter the program was halted to save money and malaria rebounded to 600,000 cases in 1968 and the first quarter of 1969. The country resumed DDT vector control but the mosquitoes had acquired resistance in the interim, presumably because of continued agricultural use. The program switched to malathion, which though more expensive, proved effective.[26]

Today, DDT remains on the WHO's list of insecticides recommended for IRS. Since the appointment of Arata Kochi as head of its anti-malaria division, WHO's policy has shifted from recommending IRS only in areas of seasonal or episodic transmission of malaria, to also advocating it in areas of continuous, intense transmission.[97] The WHO has reaffirmed its commitment to eventually phasing out DDT, aiming "to achieve a 30% cut in the application of DDT world-wide by 2014 and its total phase-out by the early 2020s if not sooner" while simultaneously combating malaria. The WHO plans to implement alternatives to DDT to achieve this goal.[98]

South Africa is one country that continues to use DDT under WHO guidelines. In 1996, the country switched to alternative insecticides and malaria incidence increased dramatically. Returning to DDT and introducing new drugs brought malaria back under control.[99] According to DDT advocate Donald Roberts, malaria cases increased in South America after countries in that continent stopped using DDT. Research data shows a significantly strong negative relationship between DDT residual house sprayings and malaria rates. In a research from 1993 to 1995, Ecuador increased its use of DDT and resulted in a 61% reduction in malaria rates, while each of the other countries that gradually decreased its DDT use had large increase in malaria rates.

On the 911 tape, Zimmerman says

"Okay. These (expletive) they always get away. Yep. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.

Dispatcher

So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?

Zimmerman

No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left, uh, you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. (expletive) he's running.

Dispatcher

He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman

Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah."

What was unlikely in my scenario?

Martin RAN AWAY, Zimmerman followed him (chased him down, unless you know another way to catch someone who is running), was the much larger of the two subjects, AND had a gun.

And its UNLIKELY that he was the one being aggressive?

Right.

How does that even make sense to you?

You are walking down the street eating some candy....you spot some guy eyeballing you. You walk up a bit closer and he freaks you out (maybe you see a GUN on him). You turn and run away hoping to be safely home eating candy. He catches you. And......you are the aggressor?

You and the jury must drink the same koolaid.

Thats the HUGE hole in "Stand your ground" defense for Zimmerman.

MARTIN was the one standing his ground. NOT RUNNING anymore (who knows why he couldnt escape and save his own life)

Zimmerman didnt STAND HIS GROUND in defense, he CHASED someone in OFFENSE....

I sure hope some crazy fuckin asshole with a gun doesn't chase me down and kill me and claim I started it.

***I know you were military, you guys shoot first ask questions later.***

Sorry. Busy shooting innocent people right now. Will ask questions later. B|

(Plus, all of your responses were addressed previously.)

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Bignugget

"Okay. These (expletive) they always get away. Yep. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left, uh, you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. (expletive) he's running.

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah."

Martin RAN AWAY, Zimmerman followed him (chased him down, unless you know another way to catch someone who is running), was the much larger of the two subjects, AND had a gun.

Right.

You are walking down the street eating some candy....you spot some guy eyeballing you. You walk up a bit closer and he freaks you out (maybe you see a GUN on him). You turn and run away hoping to be safely home eating candy. He catches you. And......you are the aggressor?

MARTIN was the one standing his ground. NOT RUNNING anymore (who knows why he couldnt escape and save his own life)

I sure hope some crazy fuckin asshole with a gun doesn't chase me down and kill me and claim I started it.

Zimmerman did NOT catch Martin
He lost sight of him
He headed back to his truck
Martin went to Zimmermans truck
There is where things went bad

buy the account
It was at this point Martin attacked Zimmerman
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

kelpdiver

I like how you cut off the transcript right where he says: "He ran" and shortly after "I don't know where this kid is."

lies of omission are fun!

+1
Abraham Lincoln

Bignugget

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah."

Right.

As if GZ could have caught TM. Really. He was out of shape. We know he didn't catch him, Martin came back. And Martin was not a whole lot smaller than GZ, we also know he enjoyed street-fighting. Your sympathies are somewhat misplaced.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

rushmc

***I like how you cut off the transcript right where he says: "He ran" and shortly after "I don't know where this kid is."

lies of omission are fun!

+1

Since you all seem to think I was trying to pull a fast one on your superior minds...here is the full transcript....

"Dispatcher

Sanford Police Department.

Zimmerman

Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, it's Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher

OK, and this guy is he white, black, or hispanic?

Zimmerman

He looks black.

Dispatcher

Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman

Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.

Dispatcher

OK, he's just walking around the area…

Zimmerman

looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher

OK…

Zimmerman

Now he's just staring at me.

Dispatcher

OK-you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman

That's the clubhouse…

Dispatcher

That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman

Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher

OK.

Zimmerman

He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

Dispatcher

How old would you say he looks?

Zimmerman

He's got button on his shirt, late teens.

Dispatcher

Late teens. Ok.

Zimmerman

Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher

Just let me know if he does anything, ok?

Zimmerman

(unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.

Dispatcher

Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman

Okay. These (expletive) they always get away. Yep. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman

Ok.

Dispatcher

Alright sir what is your name?

Zimmerman

George…He ran.

Dispatcher

Alright George what's your last name?

A clicking or knocking sound can be heard here

Zimmerman

Zimmerman

Dispatcher

And George what's the phone number you're calling from?

Clicking or knocking sound is heard again

Zimmerman

[phone number removed]

Dispatcher

Alright George we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Alright, where you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman

Um, if they come in through the, uh, (knocking sound) gate, tell them to go straight past the club house, and uh, (knocking sound) straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, that's my truck...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher

What address are you parked in front of?

Zimmerman

I don't know, it's a cut through so I don't know the address.

Dispatcher

Okay do you live in the area?

Zimmerman

Yeah, I...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher

What's your apartment number?

Zimmerman

It's a home it's [house number removed], (knocking sound) oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.

Dispatcher

Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman

Yeah that's fine.

Dispatcher

Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there, okay?

Zimmerman

Actually could you have them, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

Dispatcher

Okay, yeah that's no problem.

Zimmerman

Should I give you my number or you got it?

Dispatcher

Yeah I got it [phone number removed]

Zimmerman

Yeah you got it.

Dispatcher

Okay no problem, I'll let them know to call you when you're in the area.

Zimmerman

Thanks.

Dispatcher

You're welcome."

I dont see where it says he lost sight of Martin and was returning to his vehicle to await police.

I just saw him say he was following Martin.

I am sure you guys can point out where he gave up chasing the kid down.

If I understand you guys correctly....You are saying Martin ran away from Zimmerman, circles around after Zimmerman hangs up with 911. Attacks Zimmerman....(there is no evidence of a fight at his truck as far as I know)....and then runs away AGAIN and is caught between the houses where he is ultimately killed in self defense by Zimmerman?

Even with that nonsensical story Zimmerman still pursues Martin after hes safe....

What are you guys talking about?

z tell cops to call him when they arrive. That's after cops ask him if they should meet Z at the mailboxes which he doesn't agree with.. It is apparent Z would still seek Martin as he didn't agree to meet cops in a set place.

But for anyone to surmise what happened next, is purely conjecture. We do know Martin ended up on Top of Z.

Zimmerman lost sight of TM
He headed back to his truck
TM could have just continued home
He didnt
He came back to GZ who had returned to his truck
This story has been in the news since the beginning

Also
Have you seen his girl friends interviews as of late?

She says TM was beating on or going to beat on GZ

But the main stream media (for the most part) is ignoring this
Abraham Lincoln

and a bit showing how the media altered the story line to whip the shit up

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/07/more_lies_from_the_main_stream_media_about_the_zimmerman_case.html
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Im confused.....#2 where Zimmerman phones 911, #3 where he stops his truck, and #4 where Martin is dead......are not the same place.....

How do you explain that Zimmerman was not pursuing Martin?

Lets remove Martin and Zimmerman and just look at RUSHMC and BIGNUGGET.

Ill play the role of "guy who smoked a joint and got the munchies and went to get skittles".

You play the role of world protector from evil.

I am walking down the street, you spot me. Im looking suspicious (probably because im high wandering around eating skittles enjoying my day, and you don't understand how thats possible) so you phone 911. You comment about how suspicious i look with my skittles and you start to slowly follow me down the street.

Im young, stoned, and eating skittles when suddenly I see a creepy ass dude in a truck following me all child molester slow on the street. It freaks me the fuck out, so I run away. You stop your truck.

Then I decide, fuck that, I am no pussy, and circle back to your truck. You have gotten out presumably to wait for police, since you weren't chasing me. I run from behind the bushes and attack you like a ninja. I kungfu on you a little bit, and then run away again in between some houses. You catch me (even though you are fat?) and we wrestle. I get on top of you, so you have no choice but to shoot me with the gun you had all along.

Well shit, now that I typed it....it makes perfect sense.

[:/]

Bignugget

Im confused.....#2 where Zimmerman phones 911, #3 where he stops his truck, and #4 where Martin is dead......are not the same place.....

First off he never pursued him
Second
He lost sight of Martin
Then he was returning to his truck when Martin confronted Zimmerman

(this is the story we have)
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

First off he never pursued him
Second
He lost sight of Martin
Then he was returning to his truck when Martin confronted Zimmerman

(this is the story we have)

What are you talking about??

The link you supplied shows a path of pursuit. #2 to #4 shows Martin leading and Zimmerman chasing....if Zimmerman had stayed at #2.....then he would never have been there to kill Martin at #4.....

I took the liberty of illustrating my point in paint.

On the left you will see Martin coming past Zimmermans truck, circling around and attacking Zimmerman (who does not pursue Martin) and Martin subsequently dying.

On the right you will see Martin coming past Zimmermans truck, proceeding through the neighborhood, and dying in between some houses.....Zimmerman who has not moved to pursue Martin, somehow managed to kill him from his original location....

http://imgur.com/hPTjuz0

It is obvious you didn't want any of this trial, or you would answer your own questions.

"I don't want to give away my number, I don't know where the kid is." Sounds like he lost sight of him does it not?

Dispatcher asks for an address, GZ says he walked up the side walk to get that house's address. If you watched the trial and saw the evidence you would know what side walk I'm talking about. The phone call ends there. He says he was walking back down the sidewalk and as he approached the T intersection TM approached him from behind and to the left. Again, if you watched the trial and evidence you would know what I'm talking about.

Do you know anything about the timeline of this event? That was a slightly rhetorical question. Do you know how much time passed between when GZ lost sight of TM and when we know the altercation occured? Based on call records and testimony of the woman who called 911, this was determined in court.

The gym owner who was training GZ said he was "soft" "out of shape" and on fighting ability a "1 out of 10 skill level". Have you seen pictures of TM that your liberal news channels don't want to show you? The ones that show him shirtless and ripped?

Did you see in trial the cutouts that counsel created of the two men? Did you see which person was actually bigger? Of course not, keep watching the news.

Now please explain to me how a soft overweight, nonmuscular man could lose sight of a strong fit young man, chase him down when he couldn't even see him, and seemingly run for about 4 minutes straight. Your "scenario" makes no sense. Just because you want to believe GZ chased down a poor innocent little boy and killed him cold blood doesn't mean it is even remotely accurate.

By the way, saying he is walking down the street eating skittles and in fear of his life is b.s. and everyone knows it. For one, the package wasn't opened yet. And two, many people now believe he was buying skittles and Arizona watermelon to make purple lean which is a drug drink. ZM also said he looked like he was looking in people's windows as a possible burgler. True? No one knows for sure, but since we now know TM was most likely involved in jewelry theft, I'd say it's probable.

Why do you refuse to deny all the evidence and testimony presented in trial? I'd say it's because you have no idea what any of that is.

Unfortunately the real character of TM is revealing itself post trial now. The cause of this fatality, imo, originated well before the day of the shooting. There's a certain culture in this country that thinks it's cool to abuse drugs, start fights, steal jewelry, and illegally own and use guns. The problem is that he became part of that culture.

You should really review the Florida Teen Shot thread and educate yourself on the facts before coming up with ridiculous scenarios that have been disproven in court. Or maybe we and the jury are all just idiots and you know the true story. :S

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

The story the winner tells doesn't do much for me when the loser isn't there to tell their side. Sorry.

The 4 minutes between Zimmerman hanging up and Martin dying were in your opinion spent with Zimmerman passively waiting inside his truck for the police.

I don't think the evidence showed Zimmerman was anything close to passive in the situation.

1. Brused face
2. Broken nose
3. Eye qouged out
4. finger broken off
5. Ear severed
6. Balls chrushed
7. Shoulder dislocated
8. Knee cap busted
9. dick pulled off
10. tongue ripped out.
etc.

Please can any Liberal tell me after which event I might defend myself, because I really need to know what the limits are in the event a hoodie comes knocking.

You can defend yourself after any of those, when I come chase you down in a truck with a gun and start doing them.

Until then you can't.

Oh, and if you are the one in the truck with the gun following me.....Well then I have a right to defend myself against your aggression.

Bignugget

The story the winner tells doesn't do much for me when the loser isn't there to tell their side. Sorry.

The 4 minutes between Zimmerman hanging up and Martin dying were in your opinion spent with Zimmerman passively waiting inside his truck for the police.

I don't think the evidence showed Zimmerman was anything close to passive in the situation.

this time difference was brought up in the trial and in closing arguments

He was a minute and a half from being back at his home max.
But all this happened 4 minutes later

What did TM do in the extra 2 plus minutes he had?

GZ lost sight of him
Why did he not go home

We know why
He wanted the "bash" GZ. This according to his girl friend who he was talking to on the phone at the time

From her interviews this week

What do you think?
Abraham Lincoln