RonD1120

National Skydiving Museum/CSA

With all this talk about the juxtaposition of monuments, how about raising some money to have the Christian Skydivers Association logo at the USPA National Skydiving Museum? It shouldn't be too expensive to have one engraved in granite.

Corrections thanks to DanG.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ok I'm sorry that wasn't nice.. but seriously why don't just let everyone else go to hell, heaven will be less crowded for you :D

The people like us don't want to hang out with people like you for eternity, we WANT to go to hell! B|

Before someone gets their panties in a wad about their USPA due and funding monuments and shit, people need to understand that there is no such thing as the USPA Museum. The National Skydiving Museum is a wholly separate entity.

- Dan G

RonD1120

With all this talk about the juxtaposition of monuments, how about raising some money to have the Christian Skydivers Association logo at the USPA Museum? It shouldn't be too expensive to have one engraved in granite.

Not a bad idea,...

Sorry that a few are lost and use hurtful words...

C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

skinnay

Ok I'm sorry that wasn't nice.. but seriously why don't just let everyone else go to hell, heaven will be less crowded for you :D

The people like us don't want to hang out with people like you for eternity, we WANT to go to hell! B|

Then Go already.:D:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ChrisD

***With all this talk about the juxtaposition of monuments, how about raising some money to have the Christian Skydivers Association logo at the USPA Museum? It shouldn't be too expensive to have one engraved in granite.

Not a bad idea,...

Sorry that a few are lost and use hurtful words...

C
According to Ron's website, you should just go ahead and make the check out to him personally. From his website:

Effective 1 Sep 2010, contributions/donations will be made payable to Ron Schott.

"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

DanG

Before someone gets their panties in a wad about their USPA due and funding monuments and shit, people need to understand that there is no such thing as the USPA Museum. The National Skydiving Museum is a wholly separate entity.

All praise be unto allah for that...

RonD1120

With all this talk about the juxtaposition of monuments, how about raising some money to have the Christian Skydivers Association logo at the USPA National Skydiving Museum? It shouldn't be too expensive to have one engraved in granite.

Some could argue that the Cardinal Puff has done more for the sport in the long term and could use a monument.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

stevebabin

According to Ron's website, you should just go ahead and make the check out to him personally. From his website:

Effective 1 Sep 2010, contributions/donations will be made payable to Ron Schott.

Which means I would have to pay income tax on the collections. Kallend will like that.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

AggieDave

***With all this talk about the juxtaposition of monuments, how about raising some money to have the Christian Skydivers Association logo at the USPA National Skydiving Museum? It shouldn't be too expensive to have one engraved in granite.

Some could argue that the Cardinal Puff has done more for the sport in the long term and could use a monument.

I am thinking SCR, POPS and the Freak Brothers should be represented as well.

Pope Ron the Raunchy

RonD1120

That's priceless. Where did it come from?

I think it's a customized app or something that lets you create what you want on the headstone then save the picture. I've seen the exact same picture, with other epitaphs on it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban