ChrisD

Free Fall Protection>>>No English apply!!!

http://www.mass.gov/lwd/labor-standards/dls/news-articles/fall-protection-in-construction-industry-training-flyer-englishmg.pdf

See this link before they take it down,...

No speke engleis!

"None of the training will be in English."

C

Who's country is this anyways???

In Masachussettrtes no less,

No wonder Sen Baker, back in 1975 said Mass was a commie country anyways???
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

ChrisD

http://www.mass.gov/lwd/labor-standards/dls/news-articles/fall-protection-in-construction-industry-training-flyer-englishmg.pdf

No speke engleis!

C

The irony:
Not one word of that notice was in spanish or portuguese.:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not one word of that notice was in spanish or portuguese

This is Bonfire (for now, at least). I'm thinking that they're trying to market AADs to non-English-speaking skydivers :)
Maybe this is an indication that English is assumed to be there for the bosses who hire the people and contract for classes. The state H&HS website also has materials in Haitian Creole.

How much construction in Texas uses non-English-speaking labor? How much lawn care?

They might even be native-born. I was reading an article about one of the WW2 veterans in the Houston area recently, who only learned English when he joined the military. Whole towns in Central Texas really only spoke Czech or German.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm kinda thinking that the local ambulance was busy with an illegial ailien who fell off a ladder. Then a local citizen in an auto crash waited over 40 min for mutual aid to kick in from another community.

The irony of the notice didn't escape me, thanks for pointing that out!

Protecting non-tax paying citizens? has gone too far! When our government starts publishing courses and then says they are not going to be in English, something is wrong! At least they could offer to have english translator in the room?

C

ChrisD

I'm kinda thinking that the local ambulance was busy with an illegial ailien who fell off a ladder. Then a local citizen in an auto crash waited over 40 min for mutual aid to kick in from another community.

Protecting non-tax paying citizens? has gone too far! When our government starts publishing courses and then says they are not going to be in English, something is wrong! At least they could offer to have english translator in the room?

C

Yup that should kick the move into high gear....

This will be headed over for the usual suspects to proclaim their patriotism over.

here in Canada employment contractors hiring for the feds have in the past posted job notices specifying ethnic qualifications

http://blogs.canoe.ca/lilleyspad/general/whites-blacks-and-asians-need-not-apply-federal-government-contractor-seeks-race-based-employees/

I remember back in 1994 when I graduated from college our local police force was hiring, as long as you were physically fit and had a college or university degree they would accept your application,,,,a recruiter told me in private not to waste my time as the hiring was being applied to tits, turbans and tomahawks only as they had employment equity quotas to fill.

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

The people who provide that training seem to be from some sort of Hispanic community organization, so its not that odd that they only provide training in Spanish/Portuguese.

Also, according to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health:

Ten of the 44 workers in the construction industry who fell to their deaths were Hispanic. The rate of fatal falls among Hispanic construction workers (16.6 deaths per 100,000 full time equivalent workers) was more than four times the rate among White non-Hispanic construction workers (4.0 deaths per 100,000 full time equivalent workers).

Your rights end where my feelings begin.

wmw999

*** I was reading an article about one of the WW2 veterans in the Houston area recently, who only learned English when he joined the military. Whole towns in Central Texas really only spoke Czech or German.

Wendy P.

That was over 60 years ago.:|

We are talking about Spanish/Portuguese and effing MASSACHUSETTS.:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

jakee

You'll have to explain the connection.

Sen. Howard Baker was very outspoken about the proclivities of the residents of Massachussettes regarding funding of projects and policies that they didn't have to pay for.

Some cities in MA refelect the warning he was giving in the 70s'

Such as:

Lawrence MA, more illeagle residents than legal. True
Springfiled MA, English classes for non-english speaking students for every grade K - 12.
Fedeeral limits on spending including reducing funding to hospitals that provied services to non-citizens.

In other words he made parallels to what happen'd here in
CA, in the valley with the competition between illegals and residents.

All of which have changed our society for the worse. Not one of these social programs has benifited anyone over a long period of time. Crime (up), education, what we call the SES have all decreased, over time!

Despite the desire for our great society to assist immegrants, it depends more upon the motivations and demographics of the immagrant communities motivs for coming here in the first place.

Seems there is a difference between opportunity and free. (Handouts that is.)

Seems there is a difference between political refugees and those that want free dole.

We might want to consideer closing our borders again as this country has done from time to time.

We might want to consider the Danish and Sweedish view points on what services citizens recive as compared with illegal aliens. Their not so social if your not a citizen!

Just ranting on and on and on...
C

"yearning to breathe free"

I'm just not sure this is what these people had in mind?

Free lunch forever?

Recived some e-mails about Lawrence MA,...

Seems the local Mayor spends his time in the Dominican Republic, 2 full months in 2012. He also sent all of the used cars from the various departments in his city to the dominican Republic at the White taxpayes expense! This cost more than the cars were worth. To his brother in law who own's a used car establishment. This guy has his ex wife working for the city clerks office, and she is considered a no-show employee. His current wife works also in city hall in another no-show position! (What the fuck kind of harem is this cock running.?) He is being indited for campagin fraud by the Massachusettess Attorney Geneeral. He speaks really bad english, and the local colony of illegal ailens is what keeps him in office. Where surprise he promis's aid to the poor and needy. Meanwhile this city has the highest per cap murder and assult rate, the highest unemployment rate, the highest auto theft, the poorest police and fire response rates, the state has taken over the local school system, property values have experienced the highest rate of decline of total new England communities, the bank restoration act and community development have the higest first year default rates, ( an effort to stem the effects of "red lining" , backfired, ) and the list goes on and on...

In short, the social effects of a corrupt welfare sytem pandering to illegal aliens has turned this community to a shit hole that isn't safe to live in. And now local legislators have relaxed the requirments to obtain a drivers license in order to reduce the number of uninsured uninspected and unregesterd vehicles owned and operated by illegial aliens in this community! Additionally surrounding communities have 24 / 7 posted patrols at their respective city lines and the state police have stripped local highway enforcment to place unmarked cars in this community to protect the surrounding communities from Lawrence. The DEA and ICE maintain a local office. And on top of everything else the City, at the mayors insistance, runs 47 private "drinking Clubs," that the local police refere to as insane! As something like 80 percent of police calls come from these same drinking clubs! The Mayor recently installed electronic parking meters control system, and this requires 15 full time, MINORITY workers to write tickets, that because of the cost will never pay for itself! As compared with regular parking meters!

And again, English spoken (guarenteed) tues and thursdays in city hall. (From a sign posted in the clerks office!)

All true!

This place is an example for the rest of the country!

And the real poor and needy, injured and disabled???

They moved! Couldn't get services...

And it dosen't end: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/2012/02/city-of-the-damned-lawrence-massachusetts/B|

As I live and breeth, hot off the press, this Mayoor was drinking on the public streets outside of one of his clubs where a woman wanted to see if he was drinking in publick? :

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2013/06/07/lawrence-mayor-woman-assault-liquor-store/

I'm makin an analogy between aliens taking over and the results!

I couldn't possibly make up what "just Happened" in my study city!!!

What the fuck, some lady wants to see if the Mayor is drinking AND SHE ENDS UP DEAD!!!

Iago

*** http://www.mass.gov/lwd/labor-standards/dls/news-articles/fall-protection-in-construction-industry-training-flyer-englishmg.pdf

No speke engleis!

C

I don't have a problem with the free training at all. I spent a good decade plus working heavy industry and fall protection was required and enforced on a draconian level. Plus I've seen a guy knocked off a scaffold a few stories up by a crane because he wasn't leapfrogging his harness on the climb down.

However, there a a lot of English speakers that work in construction as well. I guess Massachusetts figures if you're an English speaker you're working above the table and are probably getting training from the subcontractor you work for.

The issue I have is that it is blatant discrimination.

Seems there is a difference between political refugees and those that want free dole.

I'm confused. I thought you started a thread about immigrants (or at least, non-native english speakers) who work. Why else would they benefit from occupational training?

I see. That was... enlightening.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

ChrisD

C

Ummm, because they speak spanish as their first language they dont pay taxes?

Whatever you say.....At least stereotypical bigotry is alive and well in America!

ChrisD

You'll have to explain the connection.

Sen. Howard Baker was very outspoken about the proclivities of the residents of Massachussettes regarding funding of projects and policies that they didn't have to pay for.

Some cities in MA refelect the warning he was giving in the 70s'

Such as:

Lawrence MA, more illeagle residents than legal. True
Springfiled MA, English classes for non-english speaking students for every grade K - 12.
Fedeeral limits on spending including reducing funding to hospitals that provied services to non-citizens.

In other words he made parallels to what happen'd here in
CA, in the valley with the competition between illegals and residents.

All of which have changed our society for the worse. Not one of these social programs has benifited anyone over a long period of time. Crime (up), education, what we call the SES have all decreased, over time!

Despite the desire for our great society to assist immegrants, it depends more upon the motivations and demographics of the immagrant communities motivs for coming here in the first place.

We might want to consideer closing our borders again as this country has done from time to time.

We might want to consider the Danish and Sweedish view points on what services citizens recive as compared with illegal aliens. Their not so social if your not a citizen!

Just ranting on and on and on...
C

"yearning to breathe free"

I'm just not sure this is what these people had in mind?

Free lunch forever?

Seems the local Mayor spends his time in the Dominican Republic, 2 full months in 2012. He also sent all of the used cars from the various departments in his city to the dominican Republic at the White taxpayes expense! This cost more than the cars were worth. To his brother in law who own's a used car establishment. This guy has his ex wife working for the city clerks office, and she is considered a no-show employee. His current wife works also in city hall in another no-show position! (What the fuck kind of harem is this cock running.?) He is being indited for campagin fraud by the Massachusettess Attorney Geneeral. He speaks really bad english, and the local colony of illegal ailens is what keeps him in office. Where surprise he promis's aid to the poor and needy. Meanwhile this city has the highest per cap murder and assult rate, the highest unemployment rate, the highest auto theft, the poorest police and fire response rates, the state has taken over the local school system, property values have experienced the highest rate of decline of total new England communities, the bank restoration act and community development have the higest first year default rates, ( an effort to stem the effects of "red lining" , backfired, ) and the list goes on and on...

In short, the social effects of a corrupt welfare sytem pandering to illegal aliens has turned this community to a shit hole that isn't safe to live in. And now local legislators have relaxed the requirments to obtain a drivers license in order to reduce the number of uninsured uninspected and unregesterd vehicles owned and operated by illegial aliens in this community! Additionally surrounding communities have 24 / 7 posted patrols at their respective city lines and the state police have stripped local highway enforcment to place unmarked cars in this community to protect the surrounding communities from Lawrence. The DEA and ICE maintain a local office. And on top of everything else the City, at the mayors insistance, runs 47 private "drinking Clubs," that the local police refere to as insane! As something like 80 percent of police calls come from these same drinking clubs! The Mayor recently installed electronic parking meters control system, and this requires 15 full time, MINORITY workers to write tickets, that because of the cost will never pay for itself! As compared with regular parking meters!

And again, English spoken (guarenteed) tues and thursdays in city hall. (From a sign posted in the clerks office!)

All true!

This place is an example for the rest of the country!

And the real poor and needy, injured and disabled???

They moved! Couldn't get services...

And it dosen't end: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/2012/02/city-of-the-damned-lawrence-massachusetts/B|

As I live and breeth, hot off the press, this Mayoor was drinking on the public streets outside of one of his clubs where a woman wanted to see if he was drinking in publick? :

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2013/06/07/lawrence-mayor-woman-assault-liquor-store/

I'm makin an analogy between aliens taking over and the results!

I couldn't possibly make up what "just Happened" in my study city!!!

What the fuck, some lady wants to see if the Mayor is drinking AND SHE ENDS UP DEAD!!!

"Seems the local Mayor spends his time in the Dominican Republic, 2 full months in 2012. He also sent all of the used cars from the various departments in his city to the dominican Republic at the White taxpayes expense! "

Lol, well at least they singled out the white taxpayers. Don't want the black taxpayers (if there are any!!!!) paying for that stuff right???

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.