Rstanley0312

Obama has lost Chris Matthews....

billvon

Cool! So no more "Obama lapdog media" bitching from conservatives? That will be a welcome change.

Mathew's is the media?

Hmmm

Thats a switch......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

Cool! So no more "Obama lapdog media" bitching from conservatives? That will be a welcome change.

Bill: did you hear or read what Matthews said? Matthews said it, with some contempt: "Let me tell you something - the press has generally been pro-Obama. That's a fact. If he doesn't think he's gotten good press he's crazy.... He's probably gotten the best press since Reagan..."

He went on venting about the President. It seems Matthews simply is fed up with defending him:
"What part of the presidency does obama like? He doesn't like dealing with other politicians - that means his own Cabinet, that means members of Congress - either party. He doesn't particularly like the press. What part does he like?... He likes going on the road, campaigning, visiting businesses like he does every couple of days somewhere in Ohio or somewhere... What part does he like? He doesn't like lobbying for the bills he cares about...he doesn't seem to like being an executive."

I think he even mentioned the President's frequent golf outings.

Matthews has had enough. He's got the tone of somebody who long ago concluded, "he ain't what I hoped he was" but kept his reservations private. He just can't do it no more.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Gravitymaster

***Cool! So no more "Obama lapdog media" bitching from conservatives? That will be a welcome change.

I wouldn't count on it.

One out of thousands turns coat?

Hmm - must be like global warming vs weather.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

billvon

Well there is still the other 90% of media that kisses Obama's ass.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Rstanley0312

***Cool! So no more "Obama lapdog media" bitching from conservatives? That will be a welcome change.

This may be the start of the rest of the media saying, "No more." I think that every DC reporter is mad as hell about the secret subpoenas of the AP reporters. The media themselves have learned that they have been in the crosshairs.

The gloves are coming off.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

******Cool! So no more "Obama lapdog media" bitching from conservatives? That will be a welcome change.

This may be the start of the rest of the media saying, "No more." I think that every DC reporter is mad as hell about the secret subpoenas of the AP reporters. The media themselves have learned that they have been in the crosshairs.

The gloves are coming off.

Disagree. The Press will soon turn back and start defending Obama again. They may have gotten off the Plantation for a little romp, but ultimately, they are liberals at heart and they aren't going to do anything to jeopardize Obamas Presidency.

CanuckInUSA

they aren't going to do anything to jeopardize Obamas Presidency.

Correction, the media is not going to do anything to jeopardize Billary's presidency bid.

LOL

They already have.

The leader of the Obamanation has played it well.

She resigned as he asked her to, when it supposedly would do her the least amount of harm, then threw her firmly under the bus.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out (not actually expecting to) that the entire Benghazi scenario was contrived for her downfall.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

regulator

I hope you're right. The only thing that geriatric bitch deserves is a bed in an old folks home with daily enemas and nobody to change out the bedpan.

Well, her or Biden.

you choose.:|

Stumpy

***I hope you're right. The only thing that geriatric bitch deserves is a bed in an old folks home with daily enemas and nobody to change out the bedpan.

Classy
:S It is very classy because these gentlemen exercised a great deal of restraint compared to the progressive left.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

>It's over for Obama now...

Yep, he will never recover from this.

CNN/ORC poll May 18:

Obama approval rating - 53% (up 2 points)
"Is the president a strong leader?" - 58% yes
"Is the president honest and trustworthy?" - 58% yes

Republican party approval rating - 35% (down 3 points)

H Clinton approval rating - 61%
J Boehner approval rating - 36%

billvon

CNN/ORC poll May 18:

Fisrt... I posted it as kind of a joke but since you responded with that..... I will counter and say "good ol CNN polls" Love them.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx approve 49% disapprove 44%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll
48% approve 50% disapprove

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html CNN clearly the outlier

Below 50% is "not perfect" when he was just re-elected. I think he will stay between 45%-50% because that many people do not give a rip or actually believe that this many things can happen under his administration and he knew nothing about it...... ya, riiiiight. :D
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

billvon

CNN/ORC poll May 18:

Direction of the country:

Satisfied-24%
Dissatisfird-74%
Unsure-2%

http://www.pollingreport.com/right.htm

Gravitymaster

***>It's over for Obama now...

CNN/ORC poll May 18:

Direction of the country:

Satisfied-24%
Dissatisfird-74%
Unsure-2%

http://www.pollingreport.com/right.htm

Since Obama is in continuous campain mode, and the people who voted for him (for the most part) do not pay attention anymore, Obama is not seen as responcible for the direction of the country
He is seen as fighting against the bad things (that are happening) that are in reality, his policies

I never thought I would ever see a better polition than Clinton
I was wrong
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln