rickjump1

Boston Mosque With Radical Ties

If your house was on fire, would you write your representative?

Not me; I'd shoot a Moozlim.

Not me; I'd shoot his lawyer.B|

All lawyers have lawyers. And haven't you heard? there's an ammo shortage.

I have a spoon that hasn't been banned yet.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wheres the like button?

Only lawyers get to push them.

That is NOT the button they push.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

All lawyers have lawyers. And haven't you heard? there's an ammo shortage.
You are correct, and that's why nobody get the luxury of a warning shot.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

apparently so can you - so let's continue to suppose that all Muslims are extremists, and that unlimited military/security spending is warranted for the future attacks that you are so sure that will happen.

I mean given that less than 5000 Americans have died as a result of terrorist attacks in the past 30 years, that surely warrants the investment of $T's of dollars and unlimited breaches of freedoms to ensure everyone's security.....

I will put $100 on it that my house will never burn down. In that slight regard - and only that slight regard....yes, i am predicting the future.....

I mean given that less than 5000 Americans have died as a result of terrorist attacks in the past 30 years, that surely warrants the investment of $T's of dollars and unlimited breaches of freedoms to ensure everyone's security.....

Something tells me if it was your family or your nonburnable house that was affected - you would feel quite a bit different.

>Something tells me if it was your family or your nonburnable house that was affected
>- you would feel quite a bit different.

I WAS affected. I came within 20 minutes of being killed that day. My brother in law lost several friends. But oddly I don't hate Muslims as a result. (Or airplane passengers, or the military, or Bush, or Saudi Arabia.)

>Something tells me if it was your family or your nonburnable house that was affected

I WAS affected. I came within 20 minutes of being killed that day. My brother in law lost several friends. But oddly I don't hate Muslims as a result. (Or airplane passengers, or the military, or Bush, or Saudi Arabia.)

So you also adopt TK's stance that we shouldn't have spent money trying to be more secure?

oh - hating airline passengers is not an issue at all....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>oh - hating airline passengers is not an issue at all....

Let me revise that - I don't hate most airline passengers.

much like any other group.....it just takes a couple bad ones to sour you on the rest of the, mostly decent, ones

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>So you also adopt TK's stance that we shouldn't have spent money trying to be more secure?

We should have spent money. We also should have spent less. The expense of the TSA and the Iraq war come to mind, as do many of the provisions of the Patriot Act.

:o
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Isn't that redundantly repetitive? Drunk Irish. Dumb Pollaks. Arrogant Americans. Cheese eating surrender monkey French. Etc.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*