ryoder

Multiple injuries reported in stabbing at Houston college

Why are Democrats so fearful of everything. I got it. There are two types of democrats. There is one group who can't do an damn thing for themselves and expect others to do for them. Then there are those democrats who know people are so dumb stupid that they want to help them because they are stupid, but they want to include those who don't need their help.

I don't need an automatic engine shut off on my lawnmower. And I don't need to have my guns controlled. Now run and go control guns held by your favorite people. The ones who buy and sell guns illegally, shoot the bars at night, do drive by's, and rob 7-ll's for snickers bars. They are the type of people you need go and help with your gun control.

your favorite people.

Ah, yes, your favorite thinly-veiled racism, combined with trolling. A two-fer! Welcome back.

Goddammit Andy, we're never going to starve him out if you keep feeding him!! >:(

:D:D
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

your favorite people.

Ah, yes, your favorite thinly-veiled racism, combined with trolling. A two-fer! Welcome back.

It is true right. You want to help the unfortunate soles who shoot up the town and you want to include those who don't with your laws. You don't make sense. Go down in the ghetto and do your control down there. They already have most of the guys' finger prints and mug shots already. Why do you need my finger prints. I've not done anything.

And if the guy had a fire bomb he would have done more damage. Maybe if he had a 9 ton super charged truck he might have done worst. For got sakes better ban box cutters. We all know how lethal they can be.
Why are you such a scaredy cat? That you want to control everything to make it safe. How safe do you want to be that when you are done, you'll have all of us in box so restricted.