shah269

Oh Christ are you SERIOUS! He's Israeli Jew

You're such a fucking cretin on every single count that my brain spasms at the thought that there may be other people like you.

You call them morons and stand on your soap box? You're a racist, egotistical, sexist bigot, and you have the effrontery to be indignant about an entire race?! :S

And no - that isn't opinon. You've proven it a dozen times over with your posts on this site.

I'd much rather sit down by a bonfire with a 'camel fucking arab' than you. Seriously, if we're ever at the same dz, stay the fuck away from me.

He got your buttons pretty good -

I find it funny that comic relief like Shah gets your blood boiling to an obvious banning content post

but clear bigots like DreamDancer that take their biases like it's some kind of horrible religion get free pass on a daily basis - of course, DD isn't here anymore

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You're such a fucking cretin on every single count that my brain spasms at the thought that there may be other people like you.

You call them morons and stand on your soap box? You're a racist, egotistical, sexist bigot, and you have the effrontery to be indignant about an entire race?! :S

And no - that isn't opinon. You've proven it a dozen times over with your posts on this site.

I'd much rather sit down by a bonfire with a 'camel fucking arab' than you. Seriously, if we're ever at the same dz, stay the fuck away from me.

He got your buttons pretty good -

I find it funny that comic relief like Shah gets your blood boiling to an obvious banning content post

but clear bigots like DreamDancer that take their biases like religion get free pass on a daily basis - of course, DD isn't here anymore

DD is here, new name, same "shtick".

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I'd much rather sit down by a bonfire with a 'camel fucking Arab' than you.

What about an inbred bible thumper?

Will you be dry humping or will this be a pants off thump? Will you at least buy the bible a drink or offer it some dinner before or will this be straight in thumping? And are you ok with said paper cuts on your dong?

Look I grew up in an "Islamic" republic. What the Arabs did to the country I was born in...just makes my blood boil! And watching the damage they do to the world in the name of something they know nothing about....just makes me more pissed off!
In fact any type of religious extremism pisses me off to no end. Be it Islamic ignorance or Christian misogyny. It all pisses me off! I've seen what "talking to a higher father" does to a nation. And I fear the world may be going that way.

Freaking morons....i mean for the love of shit we saved their sorry asses from a dictator and this is how they return the favor? Yeah we have made mistakes in the past yes we have supported dictators such as Saddam and the Shah in the past but...shit we learned from our mistakes and are moving forward and helping these ungrateful people to obtain self governance. Egypt would not be free if the US had not indicated we were going to cut off military aid. Libya would not be free if it were not for our brave men and women flying overhead dropping bombs on that retard Kaddafi! And this is how you thank us! And this great man who died was one of the biggest proponents of the Libyan people!

I'm sorry I was all for going in and saving the Syrians from their tyrant but...now....is it really worth it? How will they thank us? Blow up a ship? Kill more of our people?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

DD is here, new name, same "shtick".

of course not, I'd never call an active poster a bigot - that would be inappropriate

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

well, Shah, it appears this guy is not Israeli nor Jewish, but likely Egyptian and Christian.

Yes sir, as i said i was wrong. I over reacted and well I'm not too proud of that.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I don't know who this guy is and I don't give a damn what's his nationality. I haven't seen the movie, but insulting another religion is not a good idea. Having said that, nothing that may be shown in a stupid movie made by a nobody can justify breaking in to embassies and murdering people.

This.

I have relatives working for the Embassy in Egypt right now; obviously they're staying home for now. But this movie is specifically designed for the reaction it got. OTOH, there is no excuse for that reaction.

A pox on all of them. Last I heard Libya was going after the perpetrators hard. I sure hope they catch them and openly deal with things. Now that would be a triumph for the rule of law.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Really?

Italian Americans
Irish Americans
African Americans
Scots Americans
Arab Americans

Why not Israeli American?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I'd much rather sit down by a bonfire with a 'camel fucking Arab' than you.

What about an inbred bible thumper?

Will you be dry humping or will this be a pants off thump? Will you at least buy the bible a drink or offer it some dinner before or will this be straight in thumping? And are you ok with said paper cuts on your dong?

Ok, now you're just trying too hard...

...try not being so obvious, laddie.;)
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Really?

Italian Americans
Irish Americans
African Americans
Scots Americans
Arab Americans

Why not Israeli American?

Or in this case, Coptic Egyptian Americans ;)

LOL :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca