kallend

The GOP's unhinged faction

I love that this is a debate about who's unhinged factions are running the parties - and it still just falls apart with people pointing at the other team and saying "they suck, we're not so bad"

it's the era of picking the lesser of two evils - Kang vs Kodos

no, you're missing my point. For the GOP, it's really a case of "we," For the Democrats, a person like Maxine Waters will never set party direction. They're the crazy aunts and uncles you have to acknowledge as part of the family, but you can leave them upstairs when guests come over.

my bad - I should have written "REALLY, REALLY - they suck, we're not so bad"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You're joking, right? The same party who is arguing that they know how to fix the country and economy when the evidence suggests they don't have a fucking clue? The same Democratic party that pitches a fit over a state law that says observational data must be considered in making predictions about the future sea level? ( I know, I know. Empirical evidence has never been part of the scientific process.)

Both sides look the other way at evidence, John. It's why I cite Simpson-Bowles. Neither side was willing to do anything with it because, well, if "4" is not the politically expedient answer, then 2+2 equals 5.

Evidence - neither party has a fucking clue. The argument is over which one knows less.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The kooks and scientific illiterates among the Dems are not driving the party agenda.

The kooks and scientific illiterates among the GOP are driving the party agenda.

That's the difference.

The split second a Republican refers to a scientific fact, is the split second he will have frothing tea baggers demanding his ouster.

Is this article by the same left wing hack, David Horsey who believes Romney could be elected President and Biden could be Vice President?

What's the difference who wrote it if it is true? I feel sorry for the mainstream Republicans whose party has been hijacked by fundie wackos. These anti-intellectual fucks seem to solidify their base the farther they move into fringe lunacy ideas.

Very bizarre thet they have any backing at all.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

The kooks and scientific illiterates among the Dems are not driving the party agenda.

The kooks and scientific illiterates among the GOP are driving the party agenda.

That's the difference.

The split second a Republican refers to a scientific fact, is the split second he will have frothing tea baggers demanding his ouster.

IS that a fact? Show me the science behind this assertion.

"Sheriff candidate says he wouldn't reject deadly force to stop abortions"

Do you suppose he'd shoot the pregnant woman to prevent her going to a Planned Parenthood clinic?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

"Sheriff candidate says he wouldn't reject deadly force to stop abortions"

Quite a telling statement about the way people think, isn't it? The more ingrained in their beliefs they are, the easier it is to justify immoral actions.

Quite a telling statement about the way people think, isn't it? The more ingrained in their beliefs they are, the easier it is to justify immoral actions.

Of course you only mean that for people with ingrained beliefs other than yours. If they agree, then it's ok. At least that's how I understand it...;)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Of course you only mean that for people with ingrained beliefs other than yours. If they agree, then it's ok. At least that's how I understand it...;)

Depends on the specific belief. Belief that "genuine rape" is not likely to, or doesn't lead to pregnancy, is simply false and the people adhering to that are somewhere between dishonest and really stupid.

All ideas are not valid. There may be a multiple sides to a story; but sometimes only one side is valid.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Leave it to Kallend to regurgitate left wing lies.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/21/politics/akin-controversy/index.html

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney also advised Akin to end his campaign, saying: "His fellow Missourians urged him to step aside, and I think he should accept their counsel and exit the Senate race."

Romney's running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, echoed the call, according to a statement from his spokesman.

The Republicans know that if Akin stays in the race, he will loose. The RNC, needs the senate to remove Harry Reid or a budget will never get passed and Obamacare will never get repealed. This is a wack job sabotaging his party to feed his own ego.

And liberals like Kallend will continue to lie out their ass and do everything they can to try to link Romney and Ryan to Akin.

Smart, Dishonest as hell, but smart.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Leave it to Kallend to regurgitate left wing lies.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/21/politics/akin-controversy/index.html

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney also advised Akin to end his campaign, saying: "His fellow Missourians urged him to step aside, and I think he should accept their counsel and exit the Senate race."

Romney's running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, echoed the call, according to a statement from his spokesman.

The Republicans know that if Akin stays in the race, he will loose. The RNC, needs the senate to remove Harry Reid or a budget will never get passed and Obamacare will never get repealed. This is a wack job sabotaging his party to feed his own ego.

And liberals like Kallend will continue to lie out their ass and do everything they can to try to link Romney and Ryan to Akin.

Smart, Dishonest as hell, but smart.

Trust jgoose71 to parrot right wing lies.

Akin and Ryan co-sponsored the GOP's disgusting
"No Taxpayer Funding for Abortions Act" attempt to redefine rape to further their agenda. Akin and Ryan ARE linked.

Akin's ill informed source on female physiology was Dr. Jack Willke, who was one of Romney's official official campaign speakers in 2008. ”I am proud to have the support of a man who has meant so much to the pro-life movement,” Romney said at the time.

Yep, Willke was an advisor to Romney in his previous campaign when he last shook his Etch a Sketch.

Akin, Ryan and Romney ARE linked. Of course they are now trying desperately to unlink themselves, but that cat is out of the bag now.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.