BIGUN

Of the last five Presidents...

Friday Morning US CST... I'll post my findings and discuss the poll.

Hey, I'm waiting! :P

I honestly have no idea, but I voted for Bush v.1 just for the hell of it.

Okay Okay... :D

Below are the results from both the American Legion Poll and the DZ.com Poll.
The DZ.commers not only win, but the respective percentages are extremely close.

Obama wins.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Given a choice of funding for defense and anything else, I am most likely to choose defense.

And as I just said in a subsequent post, I'm sick of "defense" being used as a deceptive, enabling, guilt-evoking euphemism for "everything military".

Ah, I must confess, I love "everything military." Things that go boom in the night give me a warm fuzzy, especially, when it is SpecOps. I cried at the end of the movie "Act of Valor."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Using the White Houses PDF is kind of biased.
Some of the things he gets credited for happened under previous presidents watches, he just continued them and continued accepting the recommendations of those entities.

Has he done more for Veterans? maybe, if you exclude the still active uniformed Veterans he has, on paper. But he recently as CINC accepted and pressed for the down sizing of the Military, putting more Veterans out of work (even if Temporary) he also started slashing Vets out of Jobs they held in Contracts and DOD Civilian Positions. i am now one of those. Of course even though the folks all got told over the last few weeks (equating to 250,000 jobs by fiscal years end), most take effect on 1 Oct 2012, so the jobs lost wont be visible till end of Nov. If I wanted to believe the Conspiracy folks, it does look like a re-election card shuffle .

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/14/obama-veterans-mitt-romney_n_1515735.html

Obama Leading Mitt Romney Among Veterans, 32 Percent Think Iraq War Ended Successfully: Poll

Thanks Andy... Did you happen to see the Huff poll on the top right showing electoral votes predicitng Obama to win.
Been telling my feloow GOP-ers, the habdwriting is on the wall.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Thanks Andy... Did you happen to see the Huff poll on the top right showing electoral votes predicitng Obama to win.
Been telling my feloow GOP-ers, the habdwriting is on the wall.

it's favorable - but note that toss up states can turn to one side and you don't have to be very far in the lean Obama states before the election turns.

Obama is given 237 strong votes versus 170 for Romney.

But then there is 57 leaning Obama EC votes in their analysis, and 74 Tossup. One or two Dukakis in a tank moments and the map can look very very different. His campaign has to start hammering Romney on his chameleon history of the past year to ensure that the GOP strong base stays at 170 EC votes.