Living in a small town

We can all agree that Santa doesn't exist

You're obviously late to the party dude, we've already discussed all this same old lame crap ad nauseum...

Santa did exist, It's just that overtime people began to turn him into what they wanted him to be instead of who he actually was.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

My post, the original one you replied to, concerned the joy of freedom and liberty in small town America. You seem to be referring to another sphere of consciousness in an unrelated thought pattern. Ergo - nonsense.

True, I guess the phrase "real america" just annoys me.

Oh yea, and god doesn't exist.

Prove it! :ph34r:

I will, but first you prove Odin doesn't exist. :)

I didn't say Odin doesn't' exist...:)

The person who claims the existence of something supernatural has the burden of proof. Until then we can safely assume it doesn't exist.

We can all agree that Santa doesn't exist even though there is no "proof" of it. :P

My grand-kids believe Santa exists, just because you don't believe it does not make him any less real to them.

YOU stated God doesn't exist, if that's your opinion okay...if you're stating a fact I again ask for confirming indisputable proof.

Personally I don't believe in God...Ron however does.
Who's right?? We BOTH are because we don't tell each other 'you're wrong'.

Never a good idea to tell someone of faith there IS no God, because the mere fact they hold that faith 'proves' existence.

That's all. ;)

Fair enough! I won't say god doesn't exist unless someone brings up god existing first. I need to learn how to stay on topic!!! lol

...One of the Souths most sensational riots occurred in Atlanta, Georgia in September 1906. For months the city had been lashed into a fury of race hatred by a movement to disfranchise Blacks. The Atlanta press had begun to treat Black crime, especially assault and rape, in an inflammatory fashion. Twelve rapes of white women were reported in one week, giving the impression that there was an epidemic of Black rape. This touched off a riot. White mobs, meeting ineffective resistance by city police, murdered Blacks, destroyed and looted their homes and businesses. Blacks attempted to resist, but were outnumbered. Some Blacks were arrested for arming themselves in self-defense. When the four days of rioting ended, ten Blacks and two whites were dead, hundreds were injured, and over a thousand fled the city...

A tragic set of events that was contributed to by slanted sensationalist reporting by non-objective media outlets (yes, that was repetitively redundant). It's a good thing that sort of problem (with slanted media reporting) isn't happening today... oh wait... it is. But it's in the other direction, so it's ok.

[:/]
--
Rob

You've obviously never been to California.

Graduated from Cal Poly SLO in Dec '89. Lived in Sacramento most of my life prior to that. Never had a big interest in guns until the liberals started trying to take them away in the 80's. I guess I can thank them for getting me started collecting "assault weapons":ph34r:

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

...One of the Souths most sensational riots occurred in Atlanta, Georgia in September 1906. For months the city had been lashed into a fury of race hatred by a movement to disfranchise Blacks. The Atlanta press had begun to treat Black crime, especially assault and rape, in an inflammatory fashion. Twelve rapes of white women were reported in one week, giving the impression that there was an epidemic of Black rape. This touched off a riot. White mobs, meeting ineffective resistance by city police, murdered Blacks, destroyed and looted their homes and businesses. Blacks attempted to resist, but were outnumbered. Some Blacks were arrested for arming themselves in self-defense. When the four days of rioting ended, ten Blacks and two whites were dead, hundreds were injured, and over a thousand fled the city...

A tragic set of events that was contributed to by slanted sensationalist reporting by non-objective media outlets (yes, that was repetitively redundant). It's a good thing that sort of problem (with slanted media reporting) isn't happening today... oh wait... it is. But it's in the other direction, so it's ok.

[:/]

Same white media outlets doing the same thing today.

Well that was an underwhelming response.

I think your post was quoted so you could not delete it

which is what you should have done[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

My post, the original one you replied to, concerned the joy of freedom and liberty in small town America. You seem to be referring to another sphere of consciousness in an unrelated thought pattern. Ergo - nonsense.

True, I guess the phrase "real america" just annoys me.

and so you, and those like minded, try and destroy it
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

...In the decade immediately preceding World War I, a pattern of racial violence began to emerge in which white mob assaults were directed against entire Black communities. These race riots were the product of white societys desire to maintain its superiority over Blacks, vent its frustrations in times of distress, and attack those least able to defend themselves. In these race riots, white mobs invaded Black neighborhoods, beat and killed large numbers of Blacks and destroyed Black property. In most instances, Blacks fought back and there were many casualties on both sides, though most of the dead were Black...

http://books.google.com/books?id=8uYZwTliL_oC&pg=PA43&lpg=PA43&dq=In+the+decade+immediately+preceding+World+War+I,+a+pattern+of+racial+violence+began+to+emerge+in&source=bl&ots=MlnWJ_Evzi&sig=uDIAHhvIqUMVxYfm3s6VNnj1ges&hl=en&sa=X&ei=l7mET8GDK7Tq2wW59ZD9CA&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=In%20the%20decade%20immediately%20preceding%20World%20War%20I%2C%20a%20pattern%20of%20racial%20violence%20began%20to%20emerge%20in&f=false

Ya gonna cut & paste the whole thing ?

Any original thoughts you may care to throw in?

Perhaps it's time for him to save face and create another sock puppet...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...