wlsc

Israeli strike on Iran would devastate Mideast

Ah ok I see. but since theres as many web sites saying either it is rather hard to figure out. I read the book by Prof David Ray Griffin, it seemed to make sense to me. It was a very well researched book. Wiki isn't the tell all of accurate information. Neither you or I know exactly nor are we likely too anytime soon. Check out Griffin's book, cant hurt.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18923

there are a lot of "well researched" (at least in appearance) truther books. That's how conspiracy theories get so many followers. They reject reality and adopt something that better fits their frame of reference.

We concluded he did it. He repeatedly said he did it. If you want to say it's someone else, there's a burden on you to give the who and why and how. We've well eliminated the notion that BushCo did it.

No I didn't mean that Bush did it. I was just saying that bin laden had on occasion denied it(to my understanding). I haven't researched it and see no real reason to now. I'll shut up now.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”

Always good to ask question but to cite David Ray Griffin? In his own words 'I have no expertise in these matters'.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

CRAP!
That would mean I would have to start walking to work when it's like $100 to fill up the fracking tank!

You 'Yanks' have no clue as to how good you've got it mate. It already costs me $136.00 to fill up my cars tank and that figure will rise over the next few weeks.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Just hurry up and blow the reactors to the shit house and then we can all get some sleep. Iran will not do anything.. in 2 weeks it will be an old story.

North Korea is the one that worrieas me
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

...The US navy announced the arrival of the USS Abraham Lincoln in the north Arabian Sea and the USS Enterprise, the world's longest naval vessel, in the Gulf of Aden.

A senior official in President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's government threatened in January unspecified action if American aircraft carriers returned to the Persian Gulf, saying: "We are not in the habit of warning more than once".

Although neither ship has entered the Gulf itself, the deployment will be seen as an unmistakable challenge...

... and the USS Enterprise, the world's longest naval vessel...

You say that like size matters. ;)

Beside, everyone ought to know it's not length that matters. It's girth.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

And it's going to 'enter' the gulf. All very symbolic.

And it's going to 'enter' the gulf. All very symbolic.

And if Iran messes with them, Iran will definitely get fucked over.

And it's going to 'enter' the Gulf. All very symbolic.

What if one of them accidently hits a mine and sinks?

(or to keep the symbolism going Iran gets fucked over but the US gets syphilis as a result)

You seriously don't think we already have prophylactic measures in place?
quade -

You seriously don't think we already have prophylactic measures in place?

So you guarantee no mines?

(course this condom won't break - ooops)

CRAP!
That would mean I would have to start walking to work when it's like $100 to fill up the fracking tank!

Does the gov't know you have a tank?

It's HIS tank, he can do whatever he wants with it. :P

Actual line from a movie :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

CRAP!

Does the gov't know you have a tank?

It's HIS tank, he can do whatever he wants with it. :P

Actual line from a movie :D

You drive, I'll man the guns.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

...The US navy announced the arrival of the USS Abraham Lincoln in the north Arabian Sea and the USS Enterprise, the world's longest naval vessel, in the Gulf of Aden.

A senior official in President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's government threatened in January unspecified action if American aircraft carriers returned to the Persian Gulf, saying: "We are not in the habit of warning more than once".

Although neither ship has entered the Gulf itself, the deployment will be seen as an unmistakable challenge...

Carrier groups have been in and out of the gulf several times uneventfully since Iran made the threat as CVN-74 left in January. Do you know something I don't?

...An Israeli attack on Iran could occur in the crucial weeks leading up to the US presidential election this fall, according to a report from an Israeli newspaper.

The paper, Maariv, a daily Hebrew language newspaper based in Tel Aviv, quotes anonymous officials who said that Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has assured the United States that it would hold off on an attack on Iran until at least the fall. Netanyahu, however, would not promise US officials he would hold off on a strike until after the November elections, the article reports. Due to weather that would complicate air strikes in Iran, this gives Israel a small window of time to make an attack, and could result in such a bombing campaign occuring right before the elections...

...An Israeli attack on Iran could occur in the crucial weeks leading up to the US presidential election this fall, according to a report from an Israeli newspaper.

I'm sure that's just as accurate as any prediction made by tea leaves, horoscopes or Nostradamus.

Wanna really stop an attack? Tell the leadership in Iran to stop trying to make nuclear weapons.
quade -

I'm sure that's just as accurate as any prediction made by tea leaves, horoscopes or Nostradamus.

Wanna really stop an attack? Tell the leadership in Iran to stop trying to make nuclear weapons.

No. They have as much right to produce a nuclear weapon as the US. Now bomb them and start the next big war and stop making pointless threats.

No. They have as much right to produce a nuclear weapon as the US.

If they formally withdraw from the commitments they made in signing the NPT, yes. But right now, they're committing a treaty violation.

So they complete their civilian energy program in a few years time then they withdraw from the NPT and legally produce their nuclear weapon.

No. They have as much right to produce a nuclear weapon as the US.

If they formally withdraw from the commitments they made in signing the NPT, yes. But right now, they're committing a treaty violation.

So they complete their civilian energy program in a few years time then they withdraw from the NPT and legally produce their nuclear weapon.

But that would be unethical.