JohnRich

Sen. Coburn Releases New Report on Wasteful Government Spending

Argus maping -is city cover planing while the site does not show itself to major public eye- China has this and new open door disclosure health tech for future war plan - big secret- magic and health are linked - US was sold out by loose buyers-=for future space save progam- IE Kennedy gets nocked off - we see ourselves fighting back -Army intel screams rebuild St Louise MO KC- and Atlanta Georgia - to see US City sight force relative health map- It works at FT Bragg - Health = production- production worth is Site in a dollard system - we simply need to focus on forcing our country at big choice impacts - forcing ourselves to give each other at level and highter health care -NOw- Now issue - order order Genereral - General - Gia

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Argus maping -is city cover planing while the site does not show itself to major public eye- China has this and new open door disclosure health tech for future war plan - big secret- magic and health are linked - US was sold out by loose buyers-=for future space save progam- IE Kennedy gets nocked off - we see ourselves fighting back -Army intel screams rebuild St Louise MO KC- and Atlanta Georgia - to see US City sight force relative health map- It works at FT Bragg - Health = production- production worth is Site in a dollard system - we simply need to focus on forcing our country at big choice impacts - forcing ourselves to give each other at level and highter health care -NOw- Now issue - order order Genereral - General - Gia

This has what to do with waste in gov't spending, aarco?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Don't flatter yourself.

Your attempts are nowhere near subtle.

So people who didn't get it are just too stupid.

Nope - just that he's not being as clever as he *thinks* he is.

Nice PA there.

Speaking about actions isn't a PA, Dekker.

Here, have a tissue.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Probably too subtle for you, though

Wow, is that you being as clever as you *think* you are?

So you're calling me out on it, when you were fine with kallend doing it? Seems a bit.... you know.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Now you see why Ron Paul will be our next president...;)

You may want to look up RP's pork bill before you trot that line out in a thread about waste.

Big difference bro..Ron Paul would only take money for the people and not for special interest groups.

I think you need to look into a person's heart and motives...:)

Big difference bro..Ron Paul would only take money for the people and not for special interest groups.

It's still waste.

I think you need to look into a person's heart and motives...:)

Like him agreeing with the 9/11 truthers and Alex Jones? Or the newsletters that he knew all about in 1995 but suddenly had nothing to do with, now?

Nope, sorry...the negatives outweigh any positives.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I would say Coburn's report shows they are not lacking for tax money. They spend plenty on stuff that few citizens would support.

Hence the name "Pork Bill"?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Why make the qualification?

Because Sen. Coburn (R) has (R) after his name. Just pointing out hypocrisy. Probably too subtle for this forum, though.

I originally typed out a lengthly reply to this but I just don't care anymore.

(R) or (D) it really doesn't matter, it's all about jobs in their constituency and what appropriations sub-comittee they can get themselves on. People who complain about the "military industrial complex" and who actually think defense contractors or the pentagon have a say in spending or acquisitions have their heads in their asses. I'm sick of arguing with people who think they know what the problems are on capital hill.

Why make the qualification?

Because Sen. Coburn (R) has (R) after his name. Just pointing out hypocrisy. Probably too subtle for this forum, though.

I originally typed out a lengthly reply to this but I just don't care anymore.

(R) or (D) it really doesn't matter, it's all about jobs in their constituency and what appropriations sub-comittee they can get themselves on. People who complain about the "military industrial complex" and who actually think defense contractors or the pentagon have a say in spending or acquisitions have their heads in their asses. I'm sick of arguing with people who think they know what the problems are on capital hill.

Well, why read SC if it makes you sick? No-one is forcing you to read it.

Again, Sen. Coburn's list of waste includes a lot of chicken feed items, but not much expensive waste that is dear to the hearts of conservatives.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.