dreamdancer

WalMart Heirs Have Same Net Worth As the Bottom 30 Percent Of Americans

that's dartmoor - our farm was a couple of miles north. we got cut off a few times - log fire lit, candles and parafin lights out...

Go back and review what you wrote! You said Dartmoor!

The way you tell it, this must've been around the last of the 19th. century!

Chuck

that's dartmoor - our farm was a couple of miles north. we got cut off a few times - log fire lit, candles and parafin lights out...

Chuck

Dartmoor is a swamp, isn't it? I'm no Vaquero by any stretch of the word, but I don't think that you can raise cattle in a swamp. I stand open to correction.B|

Chuck

Dartmoor is a swamp, isn't it? I'm no Vaquero by any stretch of the word, but I don't think that you can raise cattle in a swamp. I stand open to correction.B|

That's what google - wikipedia says! Big-big archeological site, to boot!
I did a bit more digging and found that there is some farming in the area but is not profitable. It's all assisted by government grants.

Chuck

lots of stones, granite, big army training area too...

I believe, I asked you this once before but never got an answer... what is you source of income, now? In other words... what do you do for work?
If, you did farm that country, you couldn't afford to pay attention. Could that be why, you're soft on OWS? just curious.

Chuck

i find it indecent that you're making a fortune from a bereaved family...

I find it indecent that the deceased had a wife that he wrote out of the will and trust at the direction of the kids while he was on his death bed and left her dry - even though half was hers. I find it indecent I have to get involved.

I didn't say the kids were nice or not greedy. But they want to farm that place.

I find it indecent that you base your opinions on incomplete information.

And one more thing: ask yourself, "How's lawrocket getting paid if his doesn't have money?" I say, "Good question."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

ok kids - a call for a decent inheritance tax is not a call for imposed equality...

One of the common defenses of their position is to point to the completely opposite end of the spectrum as the only alternative. As in - If we are not allowed to accumulate as much wealth as possible by whatever means possible, society will break down and everyone will be miserable.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

He just said he wants a decent inheritance tax. Much like the Taliban only wants women to dress in a decent fashion.

Man, this is really going to piss him off...

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/315919
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OMG 7 pages of shit!

OK so they are worth as much as the lower 30% what is their tax rate? Is it lower than that of the lower 30% if so then we have a problem!
If not than there is no issues to worry about.
God why do you dorks make this all about crap!
Just stick to the numbers and logic.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

logic says this much inequality can't be sustained economically - things crash as a result...

History tells us that every economy will crash. EVERY ECONOMY HAS CRASHED AND WILL CRASH. The WORLD economy crashed – even in places WITHOUT income inequality.

What else does history tell us? History tells us that when income equality is forced, people die early and violent deaths. When income equality is forced, people will not want to work. History has demonstrated that this leads to forced labor. And in forced labor, people get killed. People get enslaved.

And eventually, the economy collapses because SOMEONE has to force that labor and turn the economy into what he/she wants it to be. And this becomes unsupportable because the needs of society are never entirely consistent with the wants of the policy maker.

Logic is a fine thing. History is another. Logically, you support governmental policies that resulted in tens of millions of deaths through homicide or famine. Have you ever noticed that no free-market based economy has EVER had a famine? Yet, wealth-equal economies experience mass starvations pretty much as a rule?

There is a simple and logical reason for this, dreamdancer: What happens when takers rule? They take for themselves. What happens when the producers run things? That’s right – they produce.

Take a look at today's income equal societies and tell me whether you want to be there.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yeah but...hate to tell you shit like that won't happen again.
Sure in the past militaries would stand up to their own population and eventually the military was over run.
But not now not today! We have some very nice weapons.
Thus in this turn the rich may stay rich forever and you my good friend and I will be living in Mexico wondering WTF!

So that said, WTF are these little snot nosed little fucktard trust fund babies payin in taxes? Is it under 30%?
If so....can we hunt them for sport!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Yeah but...hate to tell you shit like that won't happen again.
Sure in the past militaries would stand up to their own population and eventually the military was over run.
But not now not today! We have some very nice weapons.
Thus in this turn the rich may stay rich forever and you my good friend and I will be living in Mexico wondering WTF!

Were you born when the Soviet Union fell?