kelpdiver

Occupy Oakland deposits $20,000 into .... Wells Fargo

I sincerely hope WF sticks to the letter of the law in terms of slowly releasing the funds, so that a few more OWS hippies get some Jailhouse Lovin' from Bubba...

sounds like you've put a lot of thought into that little prison fantasy ;)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Wait a second? So Wells Fargo is bad because it cheats the little guy. Meanwhile, OWS claims to be the little guy and Wells Fargo is helping it because credit unions won’t the little guy out. But this is not to say that Wells Fargo is good. No no no no… They’ll transfer the money out once they get the legal documents in order.

Welcome to reality.

Note: I’ve set up an interest bearing trust account for a client dozens of times. It isn’t difficult. A lawyer could do it. Why’s can’t the lawyer even just deposit the funds into his/her IOLTA?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I sincerely hope WF sticks to the letter of the law in terms of slowly releasing the funds, so that a few more OWS hippies get some Jailhouse Lovin' from Bubba...

*eye roll* Nah. Just amused at the thought of some latte-sipping hipster who thinks he's a civil disobedient hero being attacked by a real criminal...

*eye roll* Nah. Just amused at the thought of some latte-sipping hipster who thinks he's a civil disobedient hero being attacked by a real criminal...

sounds like a little bit of prison violence might turn you on...

Noted. Of the three attorneys who routinely post here, you are the most easily amused (and probably the most likely to torture small animals).

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Noted. Of the three attorneys who routinely post here, you are the most easily amused (and probably the most likely to torture small animals).

Blues,
Dave

Nah, I am a devoted Cat dad of two happy kitties.

The only vermin I like seeing encounter misfortune are OWS Protesters and Hippies in general.

Not turned on--amused at the thought of Hippies being beaten senseless. If Bubba gives them a little surprise buttsecks, I would not lose any sleep.

Not turned on--amused at the thought of Hippies being beaten senseless. If Bubba gives them a little surprise buttsecks, I would not lose any sleep.

sounds like you have trouble getting to sleep with all these thoughts of 'bubba' pestering you...

Blues,
Dave

He's a real hoot... ain't he?

Chuck

sounds like you have trouble getting to sleep with all these thoughts of 'bubba' pestering you...

...or wishful thinking! :o:D:D:D:D

Chuck

"Occupy Oakland is filing papers with the California secretary of state to become an unincorporated association, able to open a bank account of its own in a credit union."

Ironic, ain't it? The OWS protestors wanting to be like the $$$ fat cats. But they want to do it without by-laws or rules. :D

"Occupy Oakland is filing papers with the California secretary of state to become an unincorporated association, able to open a bank account of its own in a credit union."

Ironic, ain't it? The OWS protestors wanting to be like the $$$ fat cats. But they want to do it without by-laws or rules. :D

The wealthy don't want rules either. They don't feel they should have to pay taxes, either. They just know, they are 'so special'!

Chuck

The wealthy don't want rules either. They don't feel they should have to pay taxes, either. They just know, they are 'so special'!

Chuck

Not so... The wealthy make the rules. Like being invested in TAX FREE bonds or T bills. They don't hafta pay taxes. Rules, ya know...

Chuck

Not so... The wealthy make the rules. Like being invested in TAX FREE bonds or T bills. They don't hafta pay taxes. Rules, ya know...

Those sly devils!

Chuck

I'm kind of torn on this one. If they stay in jail we, the tax payer, foots the bill. On the other hand if they get bailed out on the fools' gold it will won't cost us so much. Wish there was some way to make them pay for their accommodations with "Bubba."

they could still pay their own bail. This is not unlike the free food donations.

>Just amused at the thought of some latte-sipping hipster who thinks he's a
>civil disobedient hero being attacked by a real criminal...

Yep. Akin to a Tea Partyer desperately needing his Medicare payment to continue his lifesaving treatment. Perhaps he deposited the check just before heading to the latest Tea Party rally to protest people like himself.

...so that a few more OWS hippies get some Jailhouse Lovin' from Bubba.

I don't sympathize with OWS protestors, and I understand the reality of what happens in prisons is what it is and that it's not supposed to be desirable, but frankly that attitude is bullshit and it's reprehensible.

Rape is second only to murder on the list of worst things you can do to someone. Tacit approval of it as a form of punishment is as disgusting as saying, "What did she expect? She had on a revealing outfit."

I'm kind of torn on this one. If they stay in jail we, the tax payer, foots the bill. On the other hand if they get bailed out on the fools' gold it will won't cost us so much. Wish there was some way to make them pay for their accommodations with "Bubba."

bubba seems to be busy with desertattorney ;)

bubba seems to be busy with desertattorney ;)

Aw, sweetie. Are you still upset I won't take you to your office Christmas party? I'm happily married to the Woman of my Dreams... Move on with your life...