piisfish

Ghadaffi dead ?

A school example of middle age barbarism. Even more, killing a war prisoner is a crime against humanity. But hey, who dares to accuse NATO general anyway? Who is next to be shot down? Iran? Syria? China?

Is that a crocodile tear we see for the man who brutalized his own people for 40 years???

do you really believe that story?

Is it that hard to read the vast amount of evidence that is out there about the GaDaffyDuck's regime from in there???

evidence? like the evidence that Sadam Husein has weapons of mass destruction? Like the evidence that Osama Bin Laden was involved in 9-11 attacks? :)

as I said, NATO does not need any reasons. Nobody dares (yet) to prosecute them. But the judgement day will inevitably come.

Hey you can always go hide in the mountains with his remaining loyalists.... and fight that guerilla war for freedom to murder people who disagree with your martyred leaders whims... go for it..:S:S

A school example of middle age barbarism. Even more, killing a war prisoner is a crime against humanity. But hey, who dares to accuse NATO general anyway? Who is next to be shot down? Iran? Syria? China?

Is that a crocodile tear we see for the man who brutalized his own people for 40 years???

Is it that hard to read the vast amount of evidence that is out there about the GaDaffyDuck's regime from in there???

evidence? like the evidence that Sadam Husein has weapons of mass destruction? Like the evidence that Osama Bin Laden was involved in 9-11 attacks? :)

as I said, NATO does not need any reasons. Nobody dares (yet) to prosecute them. But the judgement day will inevitably come.

Hey you can always go hide in the mountains with his remaining loyalists.... and fight that guerilla war for freedom to murder people who disagree with your martyred leaders whims... go for it..:S:S

Sorry bro. I don't like arms of any kind. I'd rather see these NATO war criminals in the courtroom and behind the bars where they belong.

Sorry bro. I don't like arms of any kind. I'd rather see these NATO war criminals in the courtroom and behind the bars where they belong.

The Libyan rebels are part of NATO? Who'd'a thunk it?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Well then form a nice little circle.. and sing kumbaya for world peace.... That seems to be how you wish change to occur... but I think you would see more dictator despots in the world than less. You seem to be missing the fact that a mass murderer, who you are whining about and supporting, lived by the gun...has just now... today ... died by the gun.

Well then form a nice little circle.. and sing kumbaya for world peace.... That seems to be how you wish change to occur... but I think you would see more dictator despots in the world than less. You seem to be missing the fact that a mass murderer, who you are whining about and supporting, lived by the gun...has just now... today ... died by the gun.

You sure have had a change of heart since we took out the leadership of Iraq. But I guess since we now have a dem in the white house and Hill Clin called for Ghadaffi's killing it's all ok, right? That's what I thought. :S Just like it's bad for a repub to join the NG to avoid going to war but it's ok for a dem to outright lie and dodge the draft.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

You sure have had a change of heart since we took out the leadership of Iraq. .

Since you bring up Iraq, it's interesting to compare the chest thumping, lying strategy of the previous administration, with the expenditure of some $1Trillion and thousands of US troops' lives to rid the world of one oil rich terrorist supporting despot, with the strategy of this administration, in which minimal US assets were wasted to rid the world of another oil rich terrorist supporting despot. Oh, and then there's getting rid of OBL, a missed (f***ed up) opportunity by the previous administration, achieved without much fanfare by this administration.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Since you bring up Iraq, it's interesting to compare the chest thumping, lying strategy of the previous administration, with the expenditure of some $1Trillion and thousands of US troops' lives to rid the world of one oil rich terrorist supporting despot, with the strategy of this administration, in which minimal US assets were wasted to rid the world of another oil rich terrorist supporting despot. Oh, and then there's getting rid of OBL, a missed (f***ed up) opportunity by the previous administration, achieved without much fanfare by this administration.

Of course they are incapable of seeing a difference.... stupid is as stupid does.

John.. no matter how many things this president does right.. these lame mutherfuckers are incapable of giving him a win... period.. its not in their DNA.

Oh, I think there's been plenty of chest thumping from both administrations.

I am a lot better with winners doing it ... than a bunch of losers who went for the wrong reasosns... killed thousands.. and didn't even win the damn thing.

Film of his body in the back of a truck all over Sky news. Yep, dead as a Dodo.

never did like her music.

:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

You forgot the missed opportunity to take out OBL by the Clinton administration because Mr. Bill didn't want to be disturbed while watching golf.

Nice to give credit to this administration, though, seeing as how all the groundwork was started back when Reagan was still president. Or have you forgotten...or just ignored that little detail?

Then again I am not surprised to see you bring up the monetary cost. It is, after all, comparing apples to baseballs.
HAMMER:

Of course they are incapable of seeing a difference.... stupid is as stupid does.

John.. no matter how many things this president does right.. these lame mutherfuckers are incapable of giving him a win... period.. its not in their DNA.

This dumb MF sitting in the oval office is yet another over educated dipshit put their by the dems. He, like clinton, won't do shit yet will take all the credit for anything that falls in his lap.
I was really hoping Obama would do SOMETHING worthwhile, but he hasn't and probably won't.
But that's what we get when a president is elected for his speaking ability and not his capabilities as a leader. It's too bad stupid people are allowed to vote. It only ends up with a democrat in office. :S
HAMMER:

>I was really hoping Obama would do SOMETHING worthwhile, but he hasn't
>and probably won't.

Well, looking at it from a military perspective, Bush allowed Osama Bin Laden to attack the US. Obama got him. Hard to claim that's not an improvement, or not worthwhile.

>and probably won't.

Well, looking at it from a military perspective, Bush allowed Osama Bin Laden to attack the US. Obama got him. Hard to claim that's not an improvement, or not worthwhile.

That's not the way my friends who are in the military see it. They see it as Clinton allowed the attacks and it was Bush who got OBL. Obama just watched it happen.
HAMMER:

>and probably won't.

That's not the way my friends who are in the military see it. They see it as Clinton allowed the attacks and it was Bush who got OBL. Obama just watched it happen.

Clinton presided over a vastly different country and in that world, peopled by allies and public opinion far different that what was HANDED to your HERO on September 11, 2001.

Mr Missions Left Unaccomplished screwed the pooch when he took his eyes off the prize in Afghanistan and went after " That man tried to kill my daddy" based on the little whisperings in his ear by the PNAC crowd who surrounded him and wanted the oil... so they dreamed up half a dozen excuses to go after Sadaam.. who.. my oh my had not attacked us.
Guess what.. GadaffyDuck did attack us.. over and over.

>and probably won't.

Clinton presided over a vastly different country and in that world, peopled by allies and public opinion far different that what was HANDED to your HERO on September 11, 2001.

Mr Missions Left Unaccomplished screwed the pooch when he took his eyes off the prize in Afghanistan and went after " That man tried to kill my daddy" based on the little whisperings in his ear by the PNAC crowd who surrounded him and wanted the oil... so they dreamed up half a dozen excuses to go after Sadaam.. who.. my oh my had not attacked us.

Hey, Kool-aid!!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>and probably won't.

Hey, Kool-aid!!

I dont see how the military can ship enough of it to you over there... I really don't.

>and probably won't.

Hey, Kool-aid!!

I dont see how the military can ship enough of it to you over there... I really don't.

They don't even try - you've already drunk it all.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>and probably won't.

Hey, Kool-aid!!

They don't even try - you've already drunk it all.

Nah I hate that red shit... and the rose colored glasses that are obligatory to wear when you "lean" that far over to the right that you are falling down

>and probably won't.

Well, you're partially right. It WAS an entirely different country. Clinton led by example so we ended up with a country of "do whatever makes you feel good then lie about it", "I got mine", and "Responsibility? ME??? Ha Ha Ha...!"
HAMMER:

>and probably won't.

Well, you're partially right. It WAS an entirely different country. Clinton led by example so we ended up with a country of "do whatever makes you feel good then lie about it", "I got mine", and "Responsibility? ME??? Ha Ha Ha...!"

WOW.. I was unaware he was a republican:S:S:S