airdvr

Take all their money...

We're gonna need some spending cuts...

+1

However I doubt the "Wealth Transfer Class Warfare" proponents will care. Sure everyone will be equal once all the wealth is taken to pay for their Big Government. Everyone will be equal, equally screwed. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

You could wear it to Tea Party rallies. (Although then it would have to read "libruls dont undrestand math, morans.")

Speaking of "needing someone to hate"...

Not emotion. Just the facts.

If you have trouble finding the errors, just let Bill or me know and we'll help you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You could wear it to Tea Party rallies. (Although then it would have to read "libruls dont undrestand math, morans.")

If you have trouble finding the errors, just let Bill or me know and we'll help you.

Thanks for proving my point. Here's a pro-tip; I wasn't referring to typos. You really *should* give up on that telepathy gig - you suck at it.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thanks for proving my point. Here's a pro-tip; I wasn't referring to typos. You really *should* give up on that telepathy gig - you suck at it.

I have no desire to read YOUR mind.

And these weren't hastily typed internet posts, they were deliberately made signs for rallies. Pig-ignorance is not a typo.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I have no desire to read YOUR mind.

And these weren't hastily typed internet posts, they were deliberately made signs for rallies. Pig-ignorance is not a typo.

I'll take a person that can not spell well but works over a good spelling lazy liberal anyday.

And these weren't hastily typed internet posts, they were deliberately made signs for rallies.

They don't have SEIU making professional signs for them like the libs do.

Pig-ignorance is not a typo.

STILL not about the signage.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>I'll take a person that can not spell well but works over a good spelling lazy liberal anyday.

Unfortunately there aren't a lot of jobs for angry, nearly illiterate rabble with few skills. Well, other than speaking at Tea Party rallies, that is, where they can rant about how much they hate educated people.

>I'll take a person that can not spell well but works over a good spelling lazy liberal anyday.

Unfortunately there aren't a lot of jobs for angry, nearly illiterate rabble with few skills. Well, other than speaking at Tea Party rallies, that is, where they can rant about how much they hate educated people.

Maybe they wouldn't be so angry if manufacturing jobs came back to the US. But that won't happen untill the EPA and the IRS get off the backs of companies so they can compete again.
Many people are happy working on an assembly line collecting enough pay to pay their bills and a little left over for a couple beers on fri night. That is the kind of job that manufacturing gave people, low eduacation, low skill work that supplied a descent living to many, that is were the middle class worked for many years.

***Unfortunately there aren't a lot of jobs for angry, nearly illiterate rabble with few skills. Well, other than speaking at Tea Party rallies, that is, where they can rant about how much they hate educated people.

Military is hirin' and there are those prison guard positions.

>Maybe they wouldn't be so angry if manufacturing jobs came back to the
> US. But that won't happen untill the EPA and the IRS get off the backs of
>companies so they can compete again.

It would happen overnight if Toyota could hire Mexican workers for its Tennessee plant for $2 an hour. You'd have companies flocking here.

But of course with all the xenophobia here that could never happen - so companies look elsewhere.

>Many people are happy working on an assembly line collecting enough
>pay to pay their bills and a little left over for a couple beers on fri night.
>That is the kind of job that manufacturing gave people, low eduacation,
>low skill work that supplied a descent living to many, that is were the
>middle class worked for many years.

Yep. But those people are no longer Americans.

...that is, where they can rant about how much they hate educated people.

I'm going to assume you include yourself in the 'educated' group. DC's had a bunch of educated folks for a long time now. Not a very impressive resume to date.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

For a tolerant person the tea party comments are odd coming from you. Disagreeing is certainly understandable. But it seems you lump a few as the many (or all) in your comments.

Got to agree with that one re: billvon.

I don't think Billvon is that much of a generalist. i think he did it at first to just to contrast a set of blatant stereotypes about lefties by doing it to a group of righties.

no one got the point, and now it's just a fun habit to randomly poke in there (all the time)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants