Amazon

The Evangelicals Engaged In Spiritual Warfare

***. All believers can bind the power of demonic spirits and perform exorcisms.

Really? That sounds like some major "Supernatural Powers".

If you have those abilities why can't you love like your Savior the Muslim man who killed your child?
Why can't you bring yourself to love your neighbor as your"Savior " commanded?

Why do you fear?
More specificly why do you fear death at the hands of Muslims?

Or do you believe that we should never war?

Good points. After all. . . Why do christians have any fear at all? they should be brave to the point of suicidal indifference to consequences. They are supposively going to a better place.

Because everyone wants to meet Jesus, they just don't want to die to get there.:S

***. All believers can bind the power of demonic spirits and perform exorcisms.

Really? That sounds like some major "Supernatural Powers".

If you have those abilities why can't you love like your Savior the Muslim man who killed your child?
Why can't you bring yourself to love your neighbor as your"Savior " commanded?

Why do you fear?
More specificly why do you fear death at the hands of Muslims?

Or do you believe that we should never war?

Good points. After all. . . Why do christians have any fear at all? they should be brave to the point of suicidal indifference to consequences. They are supposively going to a better place.

Because everyone wants to meet Jesus, they just don't want to die to get there.:S

That's dumb. That's the only way to meet Jesus.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Magic is a form of demonic power. It comes from Satan and the abyss of darkness.

You think people can do magic?

What kind of magic?

The Satanic power of demons is strong. Haitian Vodou and the Penitentes of New Mexico are examples.

Carlos Castaneda provided some interesting exercises in his Don Juan series. He had some devout followers and they shared an esoteric mystery unto death. He borrowed from many shamanistic practices, the Tibetan Book of the Dead being one of them.

The most destructive of the Satanic powers is the belief the Jesus Christ of Nazareth is not the Lord above all principalities and powers and He is not the Savior.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Magic is a form of demonic power. It comes from Satan and the abyss of darkness.

What kind of magic?

The Satanic power of demons is strong. Haitian Vodou and the Penitentes of New Mexico are examples.

What kind of magic can they do?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

There is no such thing as magic.
There is nothing supernatural.
You need to take a good, hard look at why you believe what you believe.
You've been duped. Again.:S

"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

You've come in late and way behind the curve, as usual. Have a good weekend. Don't look at the light.

As usual...right. Enjoy your seance tomorrow! Let me know if you contact anyone from "the other side"!!
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

You've come in late and way behind the curve, as usual. Have a good weekend. Don't look at the light.

As usual...right. Enjoy your seance tomorrow! Let me know if you contact anyone from "the other side"!!

I am conducting my mother's funeral tomorrow. I doubt if I hear directly from her. If I do I'll let you know. I do know that the Lord will be with me and will guide me.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Ron.

Thanks Mike. She is healed, graduated and in paradise. She was 93 and we have lots to celebrate tomorrow. She was an incredible prayer warrior. Lots of folks beside me called on her in time of need.

Sorry for your loss, Ron. Good luck getting through the day.

Thanks Steve. It will have its up and down moments but it will be a celebration.

What kind of magic?

It's very subtle. Jeti mind trick type shit...the victims often go unawares...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

It's very subtle. Jeti mind trick type shit...the victims often go unawares...

:D:D:D
;)