dks13827

Wisconsin State Fair hit by riots

No, it doesnt bother me, and no, you're not getting under my skin. I guess i just figured we could have a rational debate but apparently not.

Unfortunately I wont be able to take part in these wonderful discussions anymore. I enjoy debating but what is happening here isn't debating. From your post history it is quite obvious that you are delusional and live in your own world. To be honest it pains me to see that you have so much blind hate. I can honestly say I have never met or spoken with anyone else with as much hate as you seem to have. I feel sorry for you.

In your mind I suppose you will see this final post of mine as a victory for you, and that is just fine with me. Kind of like a dog with a rope toy. You pull and pull and pull, and when you get tired of playing the stupid dogs game you just let go of the rope, and it trots around triumphantly with the rope in it's mouth since it obviously won.

Don't let *her* drive you off, there are a few here that don't always indulge in the rage-n-spittle bit.

Yes please dont leave... you can get Mikee a tissue after each of his childish combacks that serve as most of his posts:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No, it doesnt bother me, and no, you're not getting under my skin. I guess i just figured we could have a rational debate but apparently not.

Unfortunately I wont be able to take part in these wonderful discussions anymore. I enjoy debating but what is happening here isn't debating. From your post history it is quite obvious that you are delusional and live in your own world. To be honest it pains me to see that you have so much blind hate. I can honestly say I have never met or spoken with anyone else with as much hate as you seem to have. I feel sorry for you.

In your mind I suppose you will see this final post of mine as a victory for you, and that is just fine with me. Kind of like a dog with a rope toy. You pull and pull and pull, and when you get tired of playing the stupid dogs game you just let go of the rope, and it trots around triumphantly with the rope in it's mouth since it obviously won.

Don't let *her* drive you off, there are a few here that don't always indulge in the rage-n-spittle bit.

Yes please dont leave... you can get Mikee me a tissue after each of his childish combacks that serve as most of his my posts:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fixed it for you.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yes please dont leave... you can get Mikee a tissue after each of his childish combacks that serve as most of his posts:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fixed it for you.

Ever see Bill Cosby....

That would only be fixed in dain bramaged world

Yes. It was (first and foremost) informed by fact, focused on the topic, diligently researched, skillfully drafted, carefully spell-checked, and mildly pithy, with a robust aftertaste, much like a fine Pinot Noir.

what fine pinot has a robust anything?!

Yes please dont leave... you can get Mikee me a tissue after each of his childish combacks that serve as most of his my posts:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fixed it for you.

Here he goes, back to the "rubber/glue" school of debate.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Fixed it for you.

Posting history supports my changes - she makes more childish attacks than any half-dozen other posters.

Not that I expected you to break character and actually be HONEST about someone else's posts.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Fixed it for you.

Posting history supports my changes - she makes more childish attacks than any half-dozen other posters.

Not that I expected you to break character and actually be HONEST about someone else's posts.

Last person to call me dishonest had to eat crow:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Fixed it for you.

Last person to call me dishonest had to eat crow:P

Posting history supports me in this one, too.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

For those of you who would question Amazon’s intellectual gravitas, I would refer you to her excellent treatise on climate change. Quoting directly from her posts, I present the following:

“NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA MMMMMM TRICKLE from the COAL BROTHERS.... MMMMMMMBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That shit cracks me up.. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now dats some funny chit right there... even for those who are dumb as dirt and proud of it gots to find that funniBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats funni little fellaCome on Mr Pollution.... HIPWADERS...... for all your bullshit... that is gettttttin mighty DEEEP
Ignorance is the inability to enlighten us we are all waiting
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
uninteneded consequences... hey it happens.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle..... obfuscate obfuscate obfuscate."

All of you haters just don't recognize brilliance.

For those of you who would question Amazon’s intellectual gravitas, I would refer you to her excellent treatise on climate change. Quoting directly from her posts, I present the following:

“NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA MMMMMM TRICKLE from the COAL BROTHERS.... MMMMMMMBWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That shit cracks me up.. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now dats some funny chit right there... even for those who are dumb as dirt and proud of it gots to find that funniBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thats funni little fellaCome on Mr Pollution.... HIPWADERS...... for all your bullshit... that is gettttttin mighty DEEEP
Ignorance is the inability to enlighten us we are all waiting
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
uninteneded consequences... hey it happens.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle..... obfuscate obfuscate obfuscate."

All of you haters just don't recognize brilliance.

My you little fellas get all butt hurt so easily...... I think you also need some Wisconsin cheese to go with all of that.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I wonder when the fringe right will ever get tired of butt fucking our country at the behest of your corporate masters???