Amazon

Did anyone expect anything different from the people Rupert Hires???

More WEASELING from mnealtx.

MORE lack of proof from kallend - maybe you can come up with some logs from your telepathy machine or something.

You're funny when you defend the indefensible.

STILL haven't read post 7, John?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Rupert Murdoch "is not a fit person" to head a major international company. - UK Parliamentary report.

Committee members stressed they were completely agreed on their finding that three of Murdoch’s senior executives essentially lied to Parliament about phone hacking, which News International insisted for years was confined to one "rogue reporter."

One of those executives, Colin Myler, is now the editor of the Murdoch-owned New York Daily News.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

...On the basis of the facts and evidence before the Committee, we conclude that, if at all relevant times Rupert Murdoch did not take steps to become fully informed about phone-hacking, he turned a blind eye and exhibited wilful blindness to what was going on in his companies and publications. This culture, we consider, permeated from the top throughout the organisation and speaks volumes about the lack of effective corporate governance at News Corporation and News International. We conclude, therefore, that Rupert Murdoch is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company...

...We conclude, therefore, that Rupert Murdoch is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company...

That's a disturbing statement. If the guy is deserving of criminal or civil consequences, so be it. I'm not sure I want committees deciding who is fit to have a particular job in private industry. Ominous wording there.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

...We conclude, therefore, that Rupert Murdoch is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company...

That's a disturbing statement. If the guy is deserving of criminal or civil consequences, so be it. I'm not sure I want committees deciding who is fit to have a particular job in private industry. Ominous wording there.

"disturbing" is an understatement

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

...Labour is using this as an opportunity to refocus attention on Ofcom's current review of whether News Corporation is "fit and proper" to hold a broadcasting licence. If found to be an unfit and improper owner, Murdoch could lose his existing 39 per cent stake in BSkyB...

Its so funny to watch when one of the darlings of the fringe right... and one of your lords and masters who you want to trickle on you...

Sheeee's baaaaack, lol...I knew it was only a matter of time sugar momma...

I guess you got board with you dz.com PM personal attack camgaign, eh?

How'd that work out for ya?;)

Muah...luv ya, girl.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

You *do* realize the post you replied to was from LAST YEAR, right?

Nope, but at least it enticed her to start PM'ing me with PA's again...:)
What can I say...redhead bitches turn me on.

Warning to all, I guess...do not take advantage of your posting privileges - they can be taken away indefinitely.

If it can happen to Amazon, then it can happen to anyone.

What can I say...redhead bitches turn me on.

If you are going to call her a bitch, at least do it somewhere she can respond.

She did respond...she said that's funny coming from the drunken fairy of SC, lol...

We actually have friendly convos via pm.:)