dreamdancer

Barack Obama Middle East speech: Palestinian state should be based on 1967 borders

>We are killing Palestinians, Syrians, and Iranians?

And Afghanis, and Iraqis.

>Please do tell...

We support Israel very heavily; we send them the very bullets they use to kill Palestinians, to the tune of about 2 billion US dollars a year. We send them fighters, bombers, helicopter gunships, tanks, missiles and bombs, and train their soldiers on how to use them.

And of course we killed tens of thousands of Iraqis during the Iraq war, and are still killing Afghanis.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has forcefully condemned the killing of 14 civilians in the south-west of the country in a suspected Nato air strike.

Mr Karzai said his government had repeatedly asked the US to stop raids which end up killing Afghan civilians and this was his "last warning".

A Nato spokesman said a team had been sent to Helmand province to investigate the attack carried out on Saturday.

Afghan officials say all those killed were women and children.

The strike took place in Nawzad district after a US Marines base came under attack.

The air strike, targeted at insurgents, struck two civilian homes, killing two women and 12 children, reports say.

"The president called this incident a great mistake and the murdering of Afghanistan's children and women, and on behalf of the Afghan people gives his last warning to the US troops and US officials in this regard," his office said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13589193
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

>We are killing Palestinians, Syrians, and Iranians?

And Afghanis, and Iraqis.

>Please do tell...

We support Israel very heavily; we send them the very bullets they use to kill Palestinians, to the tune of about 2 billion US dollars a year. We send them fighters, bombers, helicopter gunships, tanks, missiles and bombs, and train their soldiers on how to use them.

And of course we killed tens of thousands of Iraqis during the Iraq war, and are still killing Afghanis.

The part in red- Mmmmm, not so much. The Israelis manufacture some of the finest M855 and M193 in the world. They sell a metric shit-ton to other countries for military use, and actually export some newly manufactured surplus for civilian sales. They've also been building their own MBT (The Merkava) since the late 70's. Very innovative, and also rated as one of the best in the world. There's no doubt that the US sells a variety of military hardware to Israel, so there's no need to exaggerate to make your point.

As far as killing "tens of thousands of Iraqis and Afghanis;" as long as we're there, that's not nearly enough. I thought your president was supposed to have us out of there by now anyway. Since he hasn't, I submit to you that keeping busy shooting smelly bearded men is the proper way to occupy the time of professional soldiers.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

As far as killing "tens of thousands of Iraqis and Afghanis;" as long as we're there, that's not nearly enough. I thought your president was supposed to have us out of there by now anyway. Since he hasn't, I submit to you that keeping busy shooting smelly bearded men is the proper way to occupy the time of professional soldiers.

talking of smells - you wouldn't believe the stench you're giving off...

Reading is fundamental, but I'll concede that comprehension is optional. I won't be sucked into defending myself against an assumption that you make. Maybe you should read what I wrote, instead of trying to make it something you'd like to argue about.

BTW, maybe you should look up the definition of genocide before you accuse our military of it.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

BTW, maybe you should look up the definition of genocide before you accuse our military of it.

uhhh - you're the one accusing your military of genocide...

So you really do not like the French men... carry on.

LOL. Hi Jeanne; I'm really not sure. I've only caught a brief whiff here and there as they run by heading away from a fight.

G. Jones

So you really do not like the French men... carry on.

LOL. Hi Jeanne; I'm really not sure. I've only caught a brief whiff here and there as they run by heading away from a fight.

looks like you're the one running from your own words...

It's a good thing then, that your opinion is totally irrelevant to me. Professional soldiers are doing their job. Don't like it? Do something about it besides whining on the internet.

G. Jones

It's a good thing then, that your opinion is totally irrelevant to me. Professional soldiers are doing their job. Don't like it? Do something about it besides whining on the internet.

AS IF

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not ever gonna happen!!!!!!

AS IF

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not ever gonna happen!!!!!!

It is astounding to me Jeanne, that you seem to have no trouble at all understanding my posts, while some others can't comprehend the simplest of statements.

Regards,
Greg

G. Jones

It's a good thing then, that your opinion is totally irrelevant to me. Professional soldiers are doing their job.

blowing up foreign women and children - how brave...

(and you cheering safely from the spectator area)

It's a good thing then, that your opinion is totally irrelevant to me. Professional soldiers are doing their job.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is funny comin from you lot...

How many of millions of dead Irish is your country directly responsible for over the last few centuries again???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Population_of_Ireland_since_1600.png

How many unarmed civilians were butchered by Dyer again???
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

Its a long long list.. millions dead by the English.. for religion, profit... or just for some good fun

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many of millions of dead Irish is your country directly responsible for over the last few centuries again???

Its a long long list.. millions dead by the English.. for religion, profit... or just for some good fun

i agree, the english are a murderous, warmongering nation...

(hopefully israel will lead a different path)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i agree, the english are a murderous, warmongering nation...

(hopefully israel will lead a different path)

Personally I think they are just getting warmed up... the valley below Har Meggido will yet run with blood of the evil.

yes, yes, all that evil blood :S

Jews and Arabs are 'genetic brothers'

They may have their differences but Jews and Arabs share a common genetic heritage that stretches back thousands of years.

The striking similarities in their biology have just been revealed in a study of over 1,300 men in almost 30 countries worldwide.

Scientists compared the men's Y chromosomes, the tiny structures within cells that carry the genetic instructions that tell a developing foetus to become a boy.

The comparison also showed that Jews have successfully resisted having their gene pool diluted, despite having lived among non-Jews for thousands of years in what is commonly known as the Diaspora - the time since 556 BC when Jews migrated out of Palestine.

Genetic signatures

Throughout human history, alterations have occurred in the sequence of chemical bases that make up the DNA in the Y chromosome, leaving variations that can be pinpointed with modern genetic techniques.

Related populations carry the same specific variations. In this way, scientists can track descendants of large populations and determine their common ancestors.

The study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, found that Jewish men shared a common set of genetic signatures with non-Jews from the Middle East, including Palestinians, Syrians, and Lebanese.

These signatures were significantly different from non-Jewish men outside of the Middle East. This means Jews and Arabs have more in common with each other, genetically speaking, than they do with any of the wider communities in which they might live.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/742430.stm

Ain't it a bitch when the illegetimate children seek to take that which belongs to the legitamate children.

Oh... and doesn't that which you posted just blow the fuck out of your excuses that the Israelis' do not belong there in the first place.. since they are just Europeans.. stealing land???:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

the legitimate children being the ones who stayed put and didn't migrate out of palestine...hauled off to slavery by their enemies and their lands stolen by userpers

fixed that for ya there DD

assume you're talking about the palestinians - cuz you'd be silly claiming a land that you lost a couple thousand years ago...

(i hear the druids want their land back)

I have no idea why these two countries just didn't get together and form one state?
Hell they would be an economic power house.
It is that stupid "Jewish State" thing?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!