jimbrown

How often do you believe the federal government?

OK... where to begin...

Wi Fi in the campground! Is that so cool or what! For eight dollars a day!!!
And when I paddle just outside the campground I stay for free!

The campground pays to have and provide wi-fi. If you're staying just outside the campground, but helping yourself to their spill-over wi-fi, knowing that their wi-fi is a service/product for which they expect to be paid, it's possibly theft of services; and even if technically it's not, it's unethical. Morally, I think you should voluntarily pay them a pro-rata amount for the use of their wi-fi.

I think that is what the Creator intended. That we all live for free.
Do you think differently?

I think you've got "living free" confused with "living for free".

There are brown trout here ,Andy, fifteen feet below my canoe and the water is so clear I can see every detail of their facial features!

Cool! Who do you recognize?

The other day I walked up on a black bear.

He noticed me at about the same time I realized what he was.
At first glance I thought he was a big dog and looked up to engage his owner in conversation.

Dogs don't talk. Except for Brian Griffin, but he's a special exception.

Life is good here Andy!

Carry on, Don Quixote.

It's Ok Andy, Lak Jocassee is a state park, so instead of actually living for free he is actually living off of the taxes of other people.

Wonder if they have a bridge at that lake?
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

OK... where to begin...

Wi Fi in the campground! Is that so cool or what! For eight dollars a day!!!
And when I paddle just outside the campground I stay for free!

The campground pays to have and provide wi-fi. If you're staying just outside the campground, but helping yourself to their spill-over wi-fi, knowing that their wi-fi is a service/product for which they expect to be paid, it's possibly theft of services; and even if technically it's not, it's unethical. Morally, I think you should voluntarily pay them a pro-rata amount for the use of their wi-fi.

That is a moral dilemna isn't it counselor? LOL!!!
Not really!
Listen Andy,

I'm a mature and moral man .
I pay my way and I would never attempt to "get over" on anyone.
I believe the majority of the people in the USA are of the same mindset.
We pay our way!

Now here is a question for you Counselor , of course you aren't required to answer it.

Considering the fact that the government has lied to the people, are the people still obligated to fund the government?

Peace,
Jim B

In my lifetime the following Presidents of the USA have outright and knowingly lied to Congress and/or the American people:

Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Carter
Reagan
Bush 1
Clinton
Bush 2

Not sure if Ford or Obama outright lied, but I suspect so.

You forgot FDR and Wilson.

In my lifetime the following Presidents of the USA have outright and knowingly lied to Congress and/or the American people:

Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Carter
Reagan
Bush 1
Clinton
Bush 2

Not sure if Ford or Obama outright lied, but I suspect so.

You forgot FDR and Wilson.

I don't know him personally but I don't think he's that old! :)

I think that if you have to include FDR and Wilson, it's probably only reasonable to include Hoover, Coolidge, and Harding, even though they were good(?:S) Republicans.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey, appreciating the 'young lady' referral, you chivalrous guy you :$

Perhaps they just haven't felt the scorching affect of the direct burn, yet !

I have & do [:/]

My days are getting shorter...

My biggest fear & concern is for the future of my husband ( he's only 37), my sons who are 36 & 29, & their wive's, but most specifically my 13, 10, & 9 yr.old grandkids...

and your's, and his, her's, and their's :(

What we are seeing & have observed ( I'm 54) for quite some time now, is just the domino affect that has been playing out since the Great Crash & Depression of the 30's !

Once that last domino falls, THEY ( those who control the fed gov't. in all aspects) will take their pieces somewhere else to play !

Game over !

I fear I will not be here to at least comfort, assist, or console...
those I love & whom are already feeling the stress of times to come, for their families !

That absolutely hurts my heart & causes me a great deal of grief & anguish !

Not only do they lie, take, & betray us...
they have gradually, & are now emphatically, squeezing our hearts from us !

It makes me livid !

Mess with me is one thing...
Mess with my man, or my son's & their's...

may God have mercy on their souls!

>Wi Fi in the campground! Is that so cool or what! For eight dollars a day!

Cool that you're taking advantage of a network whose development was funded by the US government with those taxes you complain about.

>I think that is what the Creator intended. That we all live for free.

Apparently the Creator also intended that you use government-developed networking systems to get your message out!

Hey, appreciating the 'young lady' referral, you chivalrous guy you :$

Perhaps they just haven't felt the scorching affect of the direct burn, yet !

I have & do [:/]

My days are getting shorter...

My biggest fear & concern is for the future of my husband ( he's only 37), my sons who are 36 & 29, & their wive's, but most specifically my 13, 10, & 9 yr.old grandkids...

and your's, and his, her's, and their's :(

What we are seeing & have observed ( I'm 54) for quite some time now, is just the domino affect that has been playing out since the Great Crash & Depression of the 30's !

Once that last domino falls, THEY ( those who control the fed gov't. in all aspects) will take their pieces somewhere else to play !

Game over !

I fear I will not be here to at least comfort, assist, or console...
those I love & whom are already feeling the stress of times to come, for their families !

That absolutely hurts my heart & causes me a great deal of grief & anguish !

Not only do they lie, take, & betray us...
they have gradually, & are now emphatically, squeezing our hearts from us !

It makes me livid !

Mess with me is one thing...
Mess with my man, or my son's & their's...

may God have mercy on their souls!

Of course young lady and that makes perfect sense.

Here is what I've done recently .

Ive started to raise chickens. They don't need much space and with three hens I get 3 eggs every day and a half.
Also I am growing lettuce next to the lake!
I've got three types growin and they are doing amazingly well!!
A boiled egg cut over organically grown lettuce every day?
Now that is living!!
As far as the Kings brown Trout, I'm sure I haven't harvested any of those tasty morserls!!!

Peace,
Jim B

>Wi Fi in the campground! Is that so cool or what! For eight dollars a day!

Cool that you're taking advantage of a network whose development was funded by the US government with those taxes you complain about.

>I think that is what the Creator intended. That we all live for free.

Apparently the Creator also intended that you use government-developed networking systems to get your message out!

I'm not sure whether the Creator intended that or not mr Bill Von.

I guess that the fact of my usage is evidence that the Creator did intend for me to use this system!!!

So what is your point,LOL, Shorty?

You are living the good life..no doubt about it!

Some of my favorite experiences are tent 'living' for 2 weeks at a time, along the Mississippi River, & our week long camping trips to the Nicolet National Forest...bathing in the lake, ( I don't in the river) staying up til 3 -4 am. just watching the stars, & barges..over a campfire !

If everyone spent just an hour a day in the wilds of nature...

whether jigging for the elusive walleyes, waiting for a transient turkey, or just walking through taking in the smells & sounds...we'd all be better people for it !

If it continues like it is... more will have the experience by force, not by will, however !

>I guess that the fact of my usage is evidence that the Creator did intend for me to use
>this system!!!

There ya go! And the fact that other people pay taxes is evidence that the Creator did intend for them to pay!

>So what is your point,LOL, Shorty?

Just replying to your post, Treetoppy!

[replyJust replying to your post, Treetoppy!

LOL and thanks for the reply Mr. Bill Von Novak .
I don't live in the "TOP" of the trees but down underneath them.

Hey , not to make you jealous or anythingB|, ok I am braggin' .
Today I harvested some of my collard greens and had them with dutch oven cornbread and some whole milk donated to me by this guy I befreinded down the road.
Now that milk hasn;t been pasteurised or homogenized and I believe I could taste some wild onion in it like that is what the cow has been grazing on.

Really good stuff!!
Wish you were here.

Peace,
Jim B.

>Today I harvested some of my collard greens and had them with dutch oven
>cornbread and some whole milk donated to me by this guy I befreinded down the road.
>Now that milk hasn;t been pasteurised or homogenized and I believe I could taste
>some wild onion in it like that is what the cow has been grazing on.

Cool! Last night we had broccoli and carrots from our CSA, and the day before that we had a souffle made with green eggs from our friend Terry, who has more chickens than she knows what to do with. Also had some beer from Tomme, who makes some really good Belgians. Our old garden is generating peas right now (they're overgrowing everything) and the tomatoes are getting a pretty good start. Not sure how the grapes will do; we sort of inherited them and I have no idea how to care for them.

>Today I harvested some of my collard greens and had them with dutch oven
>cornbread and some whole milk donated to me by this guy I befreinded down the road.
>Now that milk hasn;t been pasteurised or homogenized and I believe I could taste
>some wild onion in it like that is what the cow has been grazing on.

Cool! Last night we had broccoli and carrots from our CSA, and the day before that we had a souffle made with green eggs from our friend Terry, who has more chickens than she knows what to do with. Also had some beer from Tomme, who makes some really good Belgians. Our old garden is generating peas right now (they're overgrowing everything) and the tomatoes are getting a pretty good start. Not sure how the grapes will do; we sort of inherited them and I have no idea how to care for them.

Wow!!! My Americana puts out eggs that are kinda greenish with a tint of blue.

You and I are very fortunate Mr.Bill Von
That we get to enjoy the bounty of nature ;

I hope that some day the rest of the world will have the same experience.

Peace,
Jim B

Hi Jim

We've got a black bear and cubs living on the 10 acre lot next door for the last 13-14 yrs.:)
No problems unless we forget to take the bird feeders in for the night. :(

First time shame on bear, second time shame on us:)
"One jump wonder"