kallend

Indiana gets it

Too bad this is not a Chicago case

He would get cleared because after all, it is ones intentions that count, not any act in and of itself

(no kallend, I am not defending him)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

He would get cleared because after all, it is ones intentions that count, not any act in and of itself

I guess you didn't read the article (:o:o). Intent IS charged.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I have to wonder if you would have provided the link had it been a Democrat. In my mind it's another scumbag politician. Plenty of good ones, plenty of bad, and it's not an exclusive club.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

whoosh
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

whoosh

Fact is, Marc, it is NOT in Illinois, it IS in Indiana and it IS a REPUBLICAN.

I have to wonder if you would have provided the link had it been a Democrat.

When was the last time you posted a link identifying a GOP scumbag?

They're a lot easier to identify, because it's usually mentioned in the first paragraph if not the first sentence. When it's a Dem, it's usually mentioned all the way at the bottom of the story, if it's mentioned at all.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Fact is, Marc, it is NOT in Illinois, it IS in Indiana and it IS a REPUBLICAN.

And we all know that's the only reason you're posting about it. For shit's sake, you live and work in or near a city that's synonymous with corruption, but we never hear a peep out of you about that. I don't care about you posting how you hate republican politicians anymore than I care about someone else posting about how they hate democrat politicians. But just come off it and admit where you are coming from. Your claims of disinterested neutrality are hollow, and just a bit sad.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

"You, Marc, airdvr, gravitymaster and turtle already do such a great job of that, any effort I made would be redundant."

Look familiar? Just swap in names like Amazon, jclalor, funjumper and Lucky for the names you used.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I have to wonder if you would have provided the link had it been a Democrat.

If I did a search I could find one. When was the last time I had a post defending a scumbag politician, GOP or otherwise?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

"You, Marc, airdvr, gravitymaster and turtle already do such a great job of that, any effort I made would be redundant."

Look familiar? Just swap in names like Amazon, jclalor, funjumper and Lucky for the names you used.

Billvon, Quade, Kallend, TKHayes and the list goes on and on and on and on . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This is boring, run-of-the-mill malfeasance. When I saw the title, I thought this was about the Indiana attempt to outsource its medicaid system to IBM and a couple of subcontractors. (Google: Indiana IBM Medicaid. For more fun, add "lawsuit" or "conflict of interest" to the search).
You don't have to outrun the bear.

The most recent one was is Wendy's generic something stupid thread. I also don't claim disinterested neutrality. I'm happy to let anyone know that I believe in a constitutional libertarian viewpoint, with some conservative personal leanings. However, pretty much anyone who cares to search will find posts of me bashing morons and hypocrites from all parties.

I'm no pot. Should we call you professor kettle?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I called him on this a week or two ago and got no answer. He didn't post in that thread again.
witty subliminal message
1*

I called him on this a week or two ago and got no answer. He didn't post in that thread again.

You should do your research better. Last time I checked, Blagojevich was a Dem.

Wow, one good example. Maybe next you'll mention that Byrd was KKK and filibustered the civil rights act (he's dead, denouncing him won't hurt the democrats). If you really stretch, you might condemn Charlie Rangel for his accounting misunderestimations.

None of which changes the fact that you post leftwing something like 95% of the time. While less hateful in your tone than Jeanne, you seem to fall further left than she does. Again, your position doesn't bother me; your refusal to state your position does. Calling yourself a centrist doesn't make you one anymore than Feinstein or Demont doing so makes them centrist.

If you dropped this "disinterested neutral trying to avoid redundancy" routine, we might be able to actually discuss some things. As it stands, there's no pion trying to discuss a topic with a dishonest sniping poster. You were a lot more interesting a few years ago. Now it's just sad.
witty subliminal message
1*