skyrider

Ooops...Hind Sight is 20/20

gawd, these guys must feel liek shit..

TUCSON, Ariz. – A wildlife officer pulled over the suspect in the assassination attempt against an
Arizona congresswoman less than three hours before the deadly attack, authorities said Wednesday
as they pieced together more details of a frenzied morning.

Jared Lougher ran a red light but was let off with a warning at 7:30 a.m. Saturday, the Arizona Game and Fish
Department said. The officer took Loughner's driver's license and vehicle registration information but found
no outstanding warrants on Loughner or his vehicle.

Wildlife officers don't usually make traffic stops unless public safety is at risk, such as running a red light, the
department said in a news release, which didn't say where the stop took place.

It's the latest evidence of Loughner's busy morning before police say he shot and killed six
and wounded more than a dozen at a Tucson grocery store.

Also that morning, Loughner, 22, ran into the desert from his angry father, who was chasing his son
after seeing him remove a black bag from the trunk of a family car, said Rick Kastigar, chief of the
department's investigations bureau. Investigators are still searching for the bag.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110112/ap_ ... n_shot_146

Happens.

When i was a police officer, I stopped to help a guy change a flat in the rain. The next day at role call, there was an APB for the driver of that vehicle and tag number. I ran the tag before helping him. No hits. It happens.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Because people are routinely arrested and detained at traffic stops?

Try and read slower...:S

These poor guys had a killer in thier hands, but didn;t know it...That may not bother you, but most in law enforcement, would have a hard time dealing with it!

Much like the guys father, that has not been able to talk to anyone about it, without crying... (Hindsight)

These poor guys had a killer in thier hands, but didn;t know it...That may not bother you, but most in law enforcement, would have a hard time dealing with it!

Much like the guys father, that has not been able to talk to anyone about it, without crying... (Hindsight)

They did not have a killer in their hands. They had a guy who ran a red light. Until we make "Minority Report" a reality, there is nothing to feel bad about.

They did not have a killer in their hands. They had a guy who ran a red light. Until we make "Minority Report" a reality, there is nothing to feel bad about.

Ohhhh Myyyy Gaaawdddd...Lets try this one more time!

They, (withotu knowing) Had him....Thye, Without knowing, only did their job..

THEN ...the shooting happens...."They" will feel bad..

Your acting like I think they did a bad job...couldn;t be farther from the truth!

Example, some here may remember.

I was working with Harley at Perris, He started acting Od, selling off all his stuff, and flat out, justgiving it away...Ithought it seemed strange..

Next day, he goes in, with a suicide note in his van...Made me feel bad for not catching the signs!

He was not JUDGED even though his school did not want him anywhere near there till he spent some quality time with mental helath professionals.

So he was good to go.

He was not JUDGED even though his school did not want him anywhere near there till he spent some quality time with mental helath professionals.

So he was good to go.

You I knew would be slow, the other two are much brighter, so they threw me!

brighter than you apparently. Put on your thinking cap! :)
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Ok, you slipped, You still don;t get it?:S

READ SLWOLY:

They made NO MISTAKE...But, now they can "look back" and see they had him, before anyone was hurt!

Does that help?

Arkansas Game and Fish wildlife officers arrested 2 individuals in Newton County for violating state game laws. Good thing they didn't let 'em go! They may have gone on a shooting rampage! GEEZ LOUISE, that was close!
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

READ SLWOLY:

They made NO MISTAKE...But, now they can "look back" and see they had him, before anyone was hurt!

Does that help?

How did they "have him"? Is running a stop light an arrestable offense, now?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

READ SLWOLY:

Does that help?

LOL, Fuck it, I give up...twist away folks, I am trying to pat the officers on the back, and show some understanding of how they must feel!

it made the news like they fucked up.."I DON'T SEE THAT"

READ SLWOLY:

Does that help?

LOL, Fuck it, I give up...twist away folks, I am trying to pat the officers on the back, and show some understanding of how they must feel!

Not twisting at all - how is a traffic stop "having him"?

If you were talking about his arrests in 07 and 08, I could see it - but for a traffic stop? Nope.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Umm...you're the one who started the thread, saying "they must feel like shit." I'm not getting your point, unless you're backpeddling now.

Maybe hindsight really IS 20/20.
--

READ SLWOLY:

Does that help?

We never said the officers fucked up.

I get it, you are stating they may feel guilty playing the "what if" game.

"What if I gave him the ticket? would he have been delayed or maybe not have made it at all?"

"What if I chased him and caught him in the desert and confronted him more about the bag"

But that is just pointless.
Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I get it, you are stating they may feel guilty playing the "what if" game.

"What if I gave him the ticket? would he have been delayed or maybe not have made it at all?"

"What if I chased him and caught him in the desert and confronted him more about the bag"

But that is just pointless.
Matt

GYAAA...I hope not! In that case, she's just a pussy, wringing her hands! Surely not...lol.
--

READ SLWOLY:

Does that help?

Can you have a chat with John Rich and mnealtx... you seem to be advocating arresting him before he did anything wrong... You channeling Tom Cruise now???

Me.. I just want him to get help.. before he turns into a homicidial maniac, and in the mean time I want to keep him out of Mike and Johnies Gun Emporium for the mentally challenged.

That's a rational thought, not the far more probable emotional response that those men are dealing with now.

Like if a Jewish mugger robbed Hitler in the 20s, and didn't slit his throat. (pouring some gasoline on)

That was the point of the thread, not that they acted in error.

That's a rational thought, not the far more probable emotional response that those men are dealing with now.

Like if a Jewish mugger robbed Hitler in the 20s, and didn't slit his throat. (pouring some gasoline on)

That was the point of the thread, not that they acted in error.

ROFLMAO, I like your wording better!