skyrider

Yes. Those Scary Brown People Again

I find the level of hypocrisy in man never ceases to amaze me.

The same people who were raging about respecting tradition more than anything else a week ago in a certain thread, are the same people here trying to say that traditions and cultures aren't that important after all.

So it's okay to disrespect certain cultures, just as long as no one disrespects yours? Or maybe you just like to draw your own line on when it is okay to disrespect someone's culture.

Who decides?

:D:D
Apparently you think YOU do.

Geez...I forgot what the thread is about. I'm having such fun reading your closed-minded inanities!
Thanks!

Well, on the one hand, the guy that got the happy ending pat-down and got arrested for, er...being happy, would agree with you. I'm sure. EVERYBODY should get the same treatment! Just be sure to bring bail money to the airport.

Everyone:
So....rushmc may have a valid point even if it is very hard-line.
-set the rules
-everybody goes through the same treatment
-if you don't like it, take the last train to Clarksville.

Hard to argue against that, eh?
-Well, not if you might think flying is a "right" of some sort, I guess.
-Well, not if you might want to accommodate people so they CAN fly.

What I envision is this:
Picture a long-ass TSA hallway running off into the distance...past the point of convergence.
There is a line of doors in the wall all the way down the hallway.
Each door has an individually-designated sign:
-Christian
-Muslim
-Jewish
-Buddhist
....ad infinitum
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Folks across the Thanksgiving holiday were opposed to the scanners and patdowns for privacy issues. The Muslim community is opposed to the scanners and patdowns for privacy issues.

Care to explain just HOW treating everyone the same is being close-minded? Might want to wait until that knee quits jerking, though, it might throw off your typing.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Folks across the Thanksgiving holiday were opposed to the scanners and patdowns for privacy issues. The Muslim community is opposed to the scanners and patdowns for privacy issues.

Care to explain just HOW treating everyone the same is being close-minded? Might want to wait until that knee quits jerking, though, it might throw off your typing.

Geez Mikey, I don't know what's got into you lately. You sure seem to have gone off the deep end. You used to be thoughtful and considerate but we haven't seen that side for quite a while now.

So, for your edumacation, even though you are being obtuse and condescending, here ya' go:

Treating everyone the same is not being close-minded. Unwilling to consider other viewpoints is.

Simple as that, eh?

When are you going to let the old Mikey out of the basement?

Geez Mikey, I don't know what's got into you lately. You sure seem to have gone off the deep end. You used to be thoughtful and considerate but we haven't seen that side for quite a while now.

Odd - I was just thinking the same thing about you.

So, for your edumacation, even though you are being obtuse and condescending, here ya' go:

Treating everyone the same is not being close-minded.

Both groups have privacy issues with the scanners and patdowns. Rush is advocating treating everyone the same.

Unwilling to consider other viewpoints is.

So is treating people differently when both have privacy issues with the security theatre.

Simple as that, eh?

Sure looks that way to me - everyone gets treated the same, nobody has a cause to complain in either direction.

When are you going to let the old Mikey out of the basement?

When are you going to let the old Andy out of the basement?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Folks across the Thanksgiving holiday were opposed to the scanners and patdowns for privacy issues. The Muslim community is opposed to the ***scanners and patdowns for privacy issues.

Legally, Muslim's could "not" be screened the same as everypone else, it was against their religion, and they could not be arrested for refusing...Gawd, pay attention!

Folks across the Thanksgiving holiday were opposed to the scanners and patdowns for privacy issues. The Muslim community is opposed to the ***scanners and patdowns for privacy issues.

Legally, Muslim's could "not" be screened the same as everypone else, it was against their religion, and they could not be arrested for refusing...

Show me the law stating that, then.

Gawd, pay attention!

WTF is with you today?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Legally, Muslim's could "not" be screened the same as everypone else, it was against their religion, and they could not be arrested for refusing...

Show me the law stating that, then.

Gawd, pay attention!

WTF is with you today?

been Bar hopping///how about you???:ph34r::SB| Bike is runnin great, I had a fre afternoon...shit happens...Did I say sumthing bad?:$

The same people who were raging about respecting tradition more than anything else a week ago in a certain thread, are the same people here trying to say that traditions and cultures aren't that important after all.

So it's okay to disrespect certain cultures, just as long as no one disrespects yours? Or maybe you just like to draw your own line on when it is okay to disrespect someone's culture.

Who decides?

Geez...I forgot what the thread is about. I'm having such fun reading your closed-minded inanities!
Thanks!

Well, on the one hand, the guy that got the happy ending pat-down and got arrested for, er...being happy, would agree with you. I'm sure. EVERYBODY should get the same treatment! Just be sure to bring bail money to the airport.

Everyone:
-set the rules

What I envision is this:
Picture a long-ass TSA hallway running off into the distance...past the point of convergence.
-Christian
-Muslim
-Jewish
-Buddhist
....ad infinitum

Different treatment for airport security?

Nice dude

Some things I can see but not this

The closed mind is not mine
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Who decides?

Thanks!

Everyone:
-set the rules

What I envision is this:
-Christian
-Muslim
-Jewish
-Buddhist
....ad infinitum

Actually here, when you look at this post
You debunk yourself dude

shesh

What you post is what you are advocating
You want to treat people differently based on their religion.

Libs will hate you
Unless of course if you still hate Christians they will say nothing
Abraham Lincoln

What you post is what you are advocating
You want to treat people differently based on their religion.

What I want is a thorough pat down with a happy ending. I got bail money.
:P

Re-read the post...there's something there for both sides of the fence.

But now that you mention it, I see no problem with respecting another's religion.

Do you understand the word empathy? Go look it up.

Personally, I think you are tweaking noses. Go tweak someone else, thank you.

What I want is a thorough pat down with a happy ending. I got bail money.
:P

Dude, you just know you'll end up getting the Helen Thomas lookalike - you'd do better getting a couple lap dances at the local strip club and be money ahead, besides.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It is truly sad that so many conservatives actually believe that gay people or minorities in this country actually have the same rights as other Americans

Didn't want to go this direction but.. I have longtime gay and minority friends and I'm not quite sure what "right's" they are not afforded... In fact, many of my gay/minority friends are doing better than me.

OK, here we go with the off topic reading comprehension arguments....he said/she said BS.

OK Mike...have it your way.

Tell ya what, Andy - show me the post where rush is saying anything other than everyone should get the same treatment.

Right after you show me the post that says I said Rush was saying anything other than everyone should get the same treatment.

Ball's in your court.

LOL
just sayin'

I have longtime gay and minority friends

:o

White guy: I was born a black man in Mississippi...
\And here YOU DO what you post you despise

Do as I say?

Oki

Great post

says a bunch

WAFJ:S

Amazon pulled that shit on me too

Was easy to prove her wrong
you just pick something and you know they are lies

impressive
Abraham Lincoln

Are you really so clueless that you can't see humor?
Reading your posts gets migraine-painful at times.

OK, bark something back. Whatever.

You do what you bitch about :D:D

10 for 10 dude:D
Abraham Lincoln