skyrider

Tooootally Busted Duuude...

http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=11549

The feds busted 45 members of the La Familia Michoacana cartel in Atlanta
today along with $2.4 million.

CNN Reported:

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) - Federal agents arrested 45 people in Georgia
believed to be members of a top Mexican drug cartel and confiscated nearly
$2.4 million in cash, authorities said Thursday.

The arrests were made by members of the federal Drug Enforcement
Administration, the Clayton County District Attorney's Office and other law
enforcement agencies, the DEA said. The investigation, called Operation
Choke Hold, started in May 2009.

The suspects are believed to be connected with La Familia Michoacana, which
"was responsible for the importation of bulk quantities of cocaine, heroin,
methamphetamine, and marijuana into the metro Atlanta area," the DEA said.

In addition to distributing narcotics in metro Atlanta, the drug-trafficking
organization also shipped large quantities to Florida, Alabama, Indiana,
Illinois and North Carolina, the DEA said.

During the arrests, the DEA said in a release, authorities seized 46 pounds
of methamphetamine, a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory, nearly 95
pounds (43 kilograms) of cocaine, 4,120 pounds of marijuana, 20 firearms and
$2.349 million.

The La Familia Michoacana cartel is based in the state of Michoacan, in
southwestern Mexico.

http://redwhitebluenews.com/?p=11549

The feds busted 45 members of the La Familia Michoacana cartel in Atlanta
today along with $2.4 million.

CNN Reported:

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) - Federal agents arrested 45 people in Georgia
believed to be members of a top Mexican drug cartel and confiscated nearly
$2.4 million in cash, authorities said Thursday.

The arrests were made by members of the federal Drug Enforcement
Administration, the Clayton County District Attorney's Office and other law
enforcement agencies, the DEA said. The investigation, called Operation
Choke Hold, started in May 2009.

The suspects are believed to be connected with La Familia Michoacana, which
"was responsible for the importation of bulk quantities of cocaine, heroin,
methamphetamine, and marijuana into the metro Atlanta area," the DEA said.

In addition to distributing narcotics in metro Atlanta, the drug-trafficking
organization also shipped large quantities to Florida, Alabama, Indiana,
Illinois and North Carolina, the DEA said.

During the arrests, the DEA said in a release, authorities seized 46 pounds
of methamphetamine, a clandestine methamphetamine laboratory, nearly 95
pounds (43 kilograms) of cocaine, 4,120 pounds of marijuana, 20 firearms and
$2.349 million.

The La Familia Michoacana cartel is based in the state of Michoacan, in
southwestern Mexico.

See now these are the kind of people who belong in those very deep very cold very cramped Federal Prison out on Shemya Island or someplace similar. One way trip to a place that these kind of people deserve.

So , " just poor down trodden mexicans just trying to find the American dream", doesn't fit now?

B|[/sarcasim]

Try to find ANYWHERE in 26 thousand posts where I even came close to supporting thugs... of ANY variety

Just tit for tat, you said I threatened to shiv people..;)

Seriously, my reply was only a responce to how I read yoru words, I could have easially been wrong....(according to my wife, I liekly was every time)

So , " just poor down trodden mexicans just trying to find the American dream", doesn't fit now?

B|[/sarcasim]

Try to find ANYWHERE in 26 thousand posts where I even came close to supporting thugs... of ANY variety

Just tit for tat, you said I threatened to shiv people..;)

Seriously, my reply was only a responce to how I read yoru words, I could have easially been wrong....(according to my wife, I liekly was every time)

I take people at their word since I believe that honesty is the ONLY policy... I am funny like that[:/]

Weird... I just got a couple pictures from a fellow DZ.commer of dismembered bodies left on the road side by a sign with that gang's name on it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Here's a cropped version of that pic. If I post the whole pic, I'd get banned. There are literally dismembered bodies laying on the street next to it out of view!

Looks like the same gang. They are completely twisted and sadistic fucks.... :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

they just come here to work hard , and be law abiding !

And every son of a bitch in this country that hires one without full verified documentation should be going to jail for breaking FEDERAL LAW.

I am not talking about federal tennis camp for rich boys.. I am talking about federal pound them in the ass hard time.

First of all, It's 27 thousand posts. Get it right. I can't believe anything that comes out of your mouth now. Don't you pay attention to your post counter? The nerve of some people.:)
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

And every son of a bitch in this country that hires one without full verified documentation should be going to jail for breaking FEDERAL LAW.

I am not talking about federal tennis camp for rich boys.. I am talking about federal pound them in the ass hard time.

Then what happens when they put forth fake documents? Exibit A, Meg Whitman's maid, Nicky Diaz.

It took 6 years for someone to finally realize that she had a fake social security number. Meg Whitman specifically asked that her maid be verified as a U.S. citizen by the agency that she hired her from. We all see how far that got her.:S
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Then what happens when they put forth fake documents? Exibit A, Meg Whitman's maid, Nicky Diaz.

It took 6 years for someone to finally realize that she had a fake social security number. Meg Whitman specifically asked that her maid be verified as a U.S. citizen by the agency that she hired her from. We all see how far that got her.:S

Ever heard of these funny things called computers?

I check on my credit score at least once a week and I also have lifelock.

If I can get the kind of information that is there.. then any prospective employer can. There are all kinds of investigative agencies..just chomping at the bit to get out there and get any info on any person you want to get that info on.

It's not rocket science. For my latest job the backgound check I was subjected to was more inclusive than when I was getting a Top Secret for the USAF.

Make the penalty dire..and the employers will make sure who they are hiring.

If I can get the kind of information that is there.. then any prospective employer can. There are all kinds of investigative agencies..just chomping at the bit to get out there and get any info on any person you want to get that info on.

It's not rocket science. For my latest job the backgound check I was subjected to was more inclusive than when I was getting a Top Secret for the USAF.

There is also this thing called trust. Meg Whitman paid an agency to get her a U.S. citizen to work for her and trusted that they did their job. Who do goes to jail now?

As Joe Average, I can't dig into someone else's personal records. As you pointed out above, you can dig into your own all day long.

There is also this thing called trust. Meg Whitman paid an agency to get her a U.S. citizen to work for her and trusted that they did their job. Who do goes to jail now?

As Joe Average, I can't dig into someone else's personal records. As you pointed out above, you can dig into your own all day long.

Joe Average in HR or detective Joe Average.. can.

Sorry but When the maid you hire has trouble with English... you MIGHT have a fucking clue especially if you run a HUGE company... and are in KalE four knee ah and the maid does not sound like an American.

no outrage fot the proximate cause of the crime !

Joe Average in HR or detective Joe Average.. can.

Sorry but When the maid you hire has trouble with English... you MIGHT have a fucking clue especially if you run a HUGE company... and are in KalE four knee ah and the maid does not sound like an American.

Have to agree with Skipbelt on this one. Sounds like you are profiling.:P

Also, if the agency is supposed to be screening these people, why should I have to come behind them with a Private Eye?

And might I follow on with, English must be spoken by all Americans? As i have said before, other than your hatred for Bush, you don't sound very liberal, or Democratic for that matter.:D

Also, if the agency is supposed to be screening these people, why should I have to come behind them with a Private Eye?

And might I follow on with, English must be spoken by all Americans? As i have said before, other than your hatred for Bush, you don't sound very liberal, or Democratic for that matter.

Go ahead and let anyone into your home... are you nucking futz???

Imagine that.... but when the GOP has no room for anyone but the extremists on the fringe right any longer and those who wish to legislate morality from their pulpits are the only ones who get listened to... I guess like skip and his ilk..... EVERYONE starts looking like a liberal ... to those who are that far into to the nutbag wing of the GOP

Go ahead and let anyone into your home... are you nucking futz???

Imagine that.... but when the GOP has no room for anyone but the extremists on the fringe right any longer and those who wish to legislate morality from their pulpits are the only ones who get listened to... I guess like skip and his ilk..... EVERYONE starts looking like a liberal ... to those who are that far into to the nutbag wing of the GOP

Like the left is any better? The Juan Williams deal at NPR is a perfect example of "liberal tolerance." If I ever want to see liberal tolerance all I have to do is go look next to dinosaurs and dodo birds.

I do agree with you about letting ILLEGAL immigrants into the country though. I think everyone should be documented and checked out. The problem is everyone is playing by different rules even though the rules are spelled out by the law. On this issue, you are at odds with your party.

This is the part when I say liberals are giving away our country. When it comes to immigrants, I differentiate between legal and illegal.