CanuckInUSA

2012 GOP Presidential Nominee

>We know that any sane person that's worth even being taken serious could
>see that Palin is clearly incompetent.

In a recent Gallup poll she was the second highest choice for the presidential nomination among the GOP.

Looks like I'll be voting with an I in 2 years.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Palin .. WTF are you people on? For fuck sake get real.

As a fiscal conservative, I am 100% NOT in support for Sarah Palin to be the GOP nominee. She was only included here because she (and others) are found in the list of current candidates on the CNN website (kind of the middle of the road media source compared to MSNBC and FOX). As long as Obama does not make any major mistakes, I can't see Sarah Palin beating the messiah in 2012 and BillVon is 100% correct in that Comedy Central would have a field day if she was the nominee. If it's a female candidate they want, there has to be a better woman out there. But I always like choosing a candidate who is the most qualified (something Obama was not). I don't like voting for someone because of the color of their skin or their gender or their religious beliefs. No I like supporting someone who has actual real world leadership experience in the private as well as public sectors and who is not a easy target for the Hollywood elites to exploit. Personally I still think Mitt Romney is the one with this leadership experience and not someone Hollywood could easily exploit. But there is that Mormon thing ... and well I am just not sure the GOP will ever accept him because of his religious beliefs. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

As a fiscal conservative, I am 100% NOT in support for Sarah Palin to be the GOP nominee. She was only included here because she (and others) are found in the list of current candidates on the CNN website (kind of the middle of the road media source compared to MSNBC and FOX). As long as Obama does not make any major mistakes, I can't see Sarah Palin beating the messiah in 2012 and BillVon is 100% correct in that Comedy Central would have a field day if she was the nominee. If it's a female candidate they want, there has to be someone better, but I always like choosing a candidate who is the most qualified (something Obama was not). I don't like voting for someone because of the color of their skin or their gender or their religious beliefs. No I like supporting someone who has actual real world leadership experience in the private as well as public sectors and who is not a easy target for the Hollywood elites to exploit. Personally I still think Mitt Romney is the one with this leadership experience and not someone Hollywood could easily exploit. But there is that Mormon thing ... and well I am just not sure the GOP will ever accept him because of his religious beliefs. :S

We'll see how the country reacts when there is a terrorist attack on our soil again.

That will be a very distinct tell.

I don't think he will have the instincts to do the right thing.

He is a community organizer, not a problem solver.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I still think Mitt Romney is the one with this leadership experience and not someone Hollywood could easily exploit.

Man, you really give Hollywood a lot of credit for making and breaking things. Hollywood doesn't even have a cohesive voice, let alone one that can significantly alter the course of an election.

FFS, they can't even get people to go to theaters.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

We'll see how the country reacts when there is a terrorist attack on our soil again.

That will be a very distinct tell.

I don't think he will have the instincts to do the right thing.

He is a community organizer, not a problem solver.

Well, it's always possible that he'll read a children's book for a while, and then use the attack as an excuse to start a war with a country that was wholly uninvolved, but what are the odds of that happening twice in two decades?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

>I don't think he will have the instincts to do the right thing.

So far he has. By this time in his presidential career, Bush had about the worst possible record in preventing terrorist attacks.

His cabinet - - - maybe - - - but not him personally.

By cabinet i mean the seasoned veterans, not his czars.

Seriously guys?

Is it possible to have even one political conversation where Bush isn't somehow blamed?

My biggest problem with Obama is Bush. Obama fans always want to compare him to Bush. Bush is gone, out, never ran against him, never intended to, couldn't if he wanted to, GONE.

Everything during the 08 election was antibush...which was amusing for the above reasons. Every problem post 08 election has been Bush's fault. Now we have had another election...and it's still all Bush's fault?

Really?

I wonder why nothing in this country is changing.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

>I don't think he will have the instincts to do the right thing.

So far he has. By this time in his presidential career, Bush had about the worst possible record in preventing terrorist attacks.

That's what Franklin Delano Roosevelt said too.

No one really supports Palin it is just people being satirical and trying to get attention. We know that any sane person that's worth even being taken serious could see that Palin is clearly incompetent.

Do you REALLY expect a group that is completely incompetent and ignorant to be able to spot someone who sounds just like them???

An idiot looks like a genius to all the morons and imbeciles who are voting for the idiot.

Well fine, let's focus on people's qualifications and not worry about the pretend world Hollywood and the main stream media play.

Of course I am just some low life foreigner who is meddling in American politics here so whatever I say, it is largely irrelevant. But I am NOT in favor of Senators going on to become Presidents. In my low life not even worth listening to opinion, Senators who have never lead successful businesses and/or ran previous governments just do not have the leadership experience to be prez. Of course it is too late for the Messiah. For some reason this man with little leadership experience was marketed as the savior of the world and his lack of experience is showing now. Take the man's teleprompter away from him and he is lost.

No this low life not worth listening to foreigner likes people who have real world leadership experience to be president. Successful State Governors meet that criteria. Now before we get into Palin being a Governor, well as far as I am concerned she is tainted. Not only has she been black marked by Hollywood and rest of the main stream media, she has also put her foot in her mouth far too many times. Nope I think we should be focusing on other Governors and what experience they bring to the table.

It's not about your race, your gender or your religious beliefs. It's about what experience you bring to the table. Would you want a plumber doing open heart surgery on you? No? Then why was it okay for a community organizer to all of a sudden become the president? Isn't it a better idea to give the job to someone who already has successful lead a government before? Clinton was a Governor ...

Now back to your regular scheduled partisan programming where the resident Hollywood moderator will be asking me why I am even posting here since I am not an American and have no right to meddle in American politics. B|

No one really supports Palin it is just people being satirical and trying to get attention. We know that any sane person that's worth even being taken serious could see that Palin is clearly incompetent.

Do you REALLY expect a group that is completely incompetent and ignorant to be able to spot someone who sounds just like them???

An idiot looks like a genius to all the morons and imbeciles who are voting for the idiot.

Do you really expect anyone to take your posts seriously when you call an entire group of people incompetent and ignorant just because they dont agree with you?

This isnt necessarily directed at you, as many people in this forum seem to do this.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

As a fiscal conservative, I am 100% NOT in support for Sarah Palin to be the GOP nominee. She was only included here because she (and others) are found in the list of current candidates on the CNN website (kind of the middle of the road media source compared to MSNBC and FOX). As long as Obama does not make any major mistakes, I can't see Sarah Palin beating the messiah in 2012 and BillVon is 100% correct in that Comedy Central would have a field day if she was the nominee. If it's a female candidate they want, there has to be a better woman out there. But I always like choosing a candidate who is the most qualified (something Obama was not). I don't like voting for someone because of the color of their skin or their gender or their religious beliefs. No I like supporting someone who has actual real world leadership experience in the private as well as public sectors and who is not a easy target for the Hollywood elites to exploit. Personally I still think Mitt Romney is the one with this leadership experience and not someone Hollywood could easily exploit. But there is that Mormon thing ... and well I am just not sure the GOP will ever accept him because of his religious beliefs. :S

Ok so you would vote for Michelle Bachman or Ann Coulter. Both of them are in the realm of genius compared to Sistah Sarah.

And so you now have the reason Obama was elected.:)

Ok so you would vote for Michelle Bachman or Ann Coulter. Both of them are in the realm of genius compared to Sistah Sarah.

Good grief ... I guess you chose to ignore the part where I said people with actual real world business and government leadership experience that make the best candidates. Keep being the partisan hack that you are. We would not expect anything different from you. :S

Seriously guys?

Is it possible to have even one political conversation where Bush isn't somehow blamed?

My biggest problem with Obama is Bush. Obama fans always want to compare him to Bush. Bush is gone, out, never ran against him, never intended to, couldn't if he wanted to, GONE.

Everything during the 08 election was antibush...which was amusing for the above reasons. Every problem post 08 election has been Bush's fault. Now we have had another election...and it's still all Bush's fault?

Really?

Please point out where I said anything related to the 2012 election will be Bush's fault. Someone made a comment about a presidential response to a terrorist attack on our soil. The response of the last president to the last such attack is certainly a fair point of discussion. As for your issues, the Clinton did it first camp suggests you might want to get some valium, as you've got at least 10 more years of this.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Seriously guys?

Really?

Gee could it be the fact that Obama is having to deal with the major fuckup known as our economy that they guy who broke it.... you want to give a pass to????

Perhaps you missed the fact that we damn near had a fucking depression thanks to the guy who you want to allow to pass the buck to any and everyone instead of him taking the responsibility for making the same kind of decisions that ran business after business into the ground. We needed a Truman.... instead we got someone that the RWC see as a Teflon Don.:S:S

>In my low life not even worth listening to opinion, Senators who have never
>lead successful private companies and/or ran previous governments just
>do not have the leadership experience to be prez.

So veterans, actors, lawyers etc - would be out? That would exclude:

Lincoln, who was a lawyer then a representative before being elected.
Washington, who was a veteran (and a farmer before that.)
Theodore Roosevelt. Veteran, police superintendent, explorer.

Claiming that these people did not have the leadership abilities to be president is a bit of a stretch IMO.

I think there are many valid arguments to be made against Obama. Idiocy, however, is not one of them. I mean come on, a respectable academic background and full sentences made from words one can actually find in the dictionary are at least a nice start.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think there are many valid arguments to be made against Obama. Idiocy, however, is not one of them. I mean come on, a respectable academic background and full sentences made from words one can actually find in the dictionary are at least a nice start.

Blues,
Dave

But but but... didn't you get the memo.. he was only a community organizer.:S:S