airdvr

Olberman the elitist

overbite does not have a Cornell degree.

Nobody takes you seriously, Skippy (if they ever did). By now, pretty much everyone has come to recognize that all you do is either spam the site or bark out silly noises, much like a Tourette's patient, or a small child, in the hope of getting someone to react. With a small child, it's called trying to get bad attention. With you, it's called trying to get bad attention.

Incessant trolling and spamming are each against the Forum rules, BTW.

You'll notice that the number of people who even bother replying to any of your posts gets smaller every day. That's no accident. How much longer the site administrators continue to tolerate you is, of course, entirely up to them.

Nobody takes you seriously, Skippy (if they ever did). By now, pretty much everyone has come to recognize that all you do is either spam the site or bark out silly noises, much like a Tourette's patient, or a small child, in the hope of getting someone to react. With a small child, it's called trying to get bad attention. With you, it's called trying to get bad attention.

You'll notice that the number of people who even bother replying to any of your posts gets smaller every day. That's no accident. How much longer the site administrators continue to tolerate you is, of course, entirely up to them.

This post of yours runs contrary to the rules dude.

Anger management comes to mind
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

This post of yours runs contrary to the rules dude.

Anger management comes to mind

AS usual you can't handle the truth. God forbid anyone tell anyone from the RWCJ somthing that runs counter to your core belief system.:S:S

how mature you must be to point out others difference so the whole world can take note of them. you sir are doing the country a huge favor by posting that, i hope it makes faux news!
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

how mature you must be to point out others difference so the whole world can take note of them. you sir are doing the country a huge favor by posting that, i hope it makes faux news!

Lord , thank you for giving me the ability to flush out liberals !

lord , thank you for giving me the ability to flush out liberals !

i'm a conservative skip,

however the next time i see a man in a wheelchair i'll make sure to make fun of him in honor of you!
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I'll bet your minister says that only people that listen to him really know how to get into heaven, too -- right?:S

Excellent powers of discernment there

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

there are no libs in heaven. repent !

abraham lincoln would be disappointed with you and how you represent the republican party