Gravitymaster

Scientist Discover Liberal Gene

Right and lets not forget all the highly intelligent union thugs, welfare queens, drug addicts, and other losers etc, when basking in the light of Liberalism. It's a big tent party, remember? Can't seperate out the educated elites without including the high school drop-outs any more than you can deny the Religious Left like The Rev Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright etc.

So if you are conservative but atheist, your marriage isn't as much at risk as a conservative Christian's is.

Matthew 7:13-14

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Right and lets not forget all the highly intelligent union thugs, welfare queens, drug addicts, and other losers etc, when basking in the light of Liberalism. It's a big tent party, remember? Can't seperate out the educated elites without including the high school drop-outs any more than you can deny the Religious Left like The Rev Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright etc.

Right, And I agree with the stats that liberals have more time in school. However the fact is that libs were "schooled" by their own kind rather than educated.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

>Right and lets not forget all the highly intelligent union thugs, welfare
>queens, drug addicts, and other losers etc.

And the conservative doctor killers, terrorists, thieves and swindlers. Personally I'd rather have to deal with a welfare queen than a murderer - but that's just me.

>Can't seperate out the educated elites without including the high school
>drop-outs any more than you can deny the Religious Left like The Rev
>Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright etc.

Of course; you can't separate anyone that way. I'm not the one going on about the "liberal gene" though. Could it be that you have just destroyed your own argument?

>Right and lets not forget all the highly intelligent union thugs, welfare
>queens, drug addicts, and other losers etc.

And the conservative doctor killers, terrorists, thieves and swindlers. Personally I'd rather have to deal with a welfare queen than a murderer - but that's just me.

>Can't seperate out the educated elites without including the high school
>drop-outs any more than you can deny the Religious Left like The Rev
>Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright etc.

Of course; you can't separate anyone that way. I'm not the one going on about the "liberal gene" though. Could it be that you have just destroyed your own argument?

The way I see it I'm making it stronger. Obviously the examples I have given make a strong case for the genetic defect. How else would you explain a Jeramiah Wright or anyone else who believes what they do? How else would you characterize a genetic defect that on one hand creates dependencey on others and at the same time fosters poverty pimps who take advantage of the weak of mind?

Funny how you ignore the left wing baby killers(abortionists), terrorists(Bill Ayres et al), and the normal assortment of thieves and swindlers that crop up due to an ideology that demands that all must support it.

>Obviously the examples I have given make a strong case for the genetic
>defect. How else would you explain a Jeramiah Wright or anyone else who
>believes what they do?

How do you explain a Timothy McVeigh or a Scott Roeder? Overall I think they're a lot worse.

>How else would you characterize a genetic defect that on one hand
>creates dependencey on others and at the same time fosters poverty
>pimps who take advantage of the weak of mind?

I guess I'd prefer that to a genetic defect that makes people less intelligent and less faithful, and makes them want to kill for their guns, or for their religion, or for their political beliefs.

If you're into characterizing people that way, of course.

>terrorists(Bill Ayres et al)

I think McVeigh killed a lot more people than Ayers.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/weird/Scientists-May-Have-IDd-Liberal-Gene-105917218.html

Word is they are now looking for a cure for this birth defect. :P

Did you read the full article? Conservatives have no friends:P

The article in the Guardian stated that the gene was interrelated with the number of friends a person had.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

What would a society be that had no trace of iiberalism? Do you really think that would be a fun place in which to live?

Hell, one of our complaints about extreme Muslim countries is that they aren't liberal enough.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

What would a society be that had no trace of iiberalism? Do you really think that would be a fun place in which to live?

Hell, one of our complaints about extreme Muslim countries is that they aren't liberal enough.

I'm not against having those with genetic defects in our society. I believe in genetic diversity. Unlike the pro-abortionists. ;)

I think Germany did a pretty good job of trying to eliminate anyone not conservative enough about 70 to 80 years ago.

It seems that conservatives here on this forum did not learn those lessons very well in school.... ooops... doen't it seem odd that those who spout so much about personal responsibility .. can only blame their TEACHERS for their personal failures in life.