wayneflorida

Elderly Woman Shoots 12-Year-Old Boy

I am just not that trusting.. I do not answer my door with an empty gun hand.

For fucks sake, what a cunt of a place you must live in.

I don't lock my doors, I leave my keys in my car when parked in town, we all say hi when we walk past each other in the street.

I admit it is not like this in the citys here but I am sure glad I live the way I do and the only want I have for a gun is to put meat in the freezer.

What can I say.. ignorance is bliss for so many ... that is why criminals prosper almost everywhere.
Me... I have issues with being a victim.... I am NOT helpless any more.

Yeah.. that worked out really good for the 94 year old guy didn't it:S:S

There are plenty of meth freaks that are willing to fuck you up for what was it... 27 dollars???

I have no illusions about people around here.. my next door neighbor is a sgt on the local police force. There have been several home invasion robberies, and shall we say I would rather be prepared... rather than being a news story of s single rural woman beaten raped and left for dead. The news will be far far different if they decide to invade THIS home.

Good for you . . and Great attitude.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't lock my doors, I leave my keys in my car when parked in town, we all say hi when we walk past each other in the street.

I admit it is not like this in the citys here but I am sure glad I live the way I do and the only want I have for a gun is to put meat in the freezer.

Use to be like that here about 40 years ago.
You're lucky.

You're lucky.

And then we coddled the youth and punished the parents for instilling discipline, good sense, and respect for others.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're lucky.

And then we coddled the youth and punished the parents for instilling discipline, good sense, and respect for others.

Amen!

Chuck

I bet this kid and many others will think twice about who they are harassing from now on.

I don't know about that. I've listened to 'Original Gangsters' who get out of prison and are ctually shocked at the way young street kids are behaving. They find the kids at an early age, to be more ruthless and reckless in their killing, with no remorse or 'feeling'. They only want to 'out-do' the older gangers. To the parents of these kids, they are all 'good, sweet and innocent'. They feel that way either out of denial or fear of their own kids.

Chuck

She called police and they came, but after officers left, the boy came back. That was when Matthews responded with gunfire.

So why didn't she call them again? If everyone on the block knew about this kid and their behaviour then why did no one else call the Police or back the woman up?

You must not have read the entire article.

Neighbors say they would often call police about the "bad boys", and they would come and take the boys into custody. But after they were released, they would go back to the neighborhood and terrorize it all over again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
1981 to 1988 is 7 years-Kallend (oops, it's actually 8 years Kallend)

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

She called police and they came, but after officers left, the boy came back. That was when Matthews responded with gunfire.

So why didn't she call them again? If everyone on the block knew about this kid and their behaviour then why did no one else call the Police or back the woman up? This story is a sad indictment of the society in which the woman lives.

The article stated that she and the neighbors have called many times about these boys. The boys are taken into custody, released hours later and return to re-terrorize the neighborhood again. Essentially, the boys have no consequences for their actions.