normiss

Is Islam the new Jew?

As is the case with terrorism, so what's the issue with Islamic believers again?

Honor Killings. BIG issue.

Human Rights, BIG issue.

Oh Boy [:/] Honour killings are cultral not Islamic (and no I don't agree with them) and as for Human rights coming from a country that abducts people and puts them in 'black' prisons, sanctions extra judicial killings internationally and executes more people every year apart from China, well lets just say maybe you'd like to check out the plank in your own eye before proceeding.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

As previously mentioned, those act are against the law.

Careful using blanket statements . . . Sharian Law says it is legal. I guess it depends on whose law you want to follow and support.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Given that the majority of Sharia law is illegal in THIS country and THIS COUNTRY is where all of this hatred debate is based.
I'm good with my statements. I don't see Sharia law being enacted here anytime soon.
:S

So, then you want everyone that subscribes to sharian law to be banned from entering into this country then.

Again, I ask, what is so magical about the US border that will keep them from practicing their own form of law? I ask because of the quality of that magic border keeping illegal immigrants out, and prosecuting them when they are caught.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>Again, I ask, what is so magical about the US border that will keep them
>from practicing their own form of law?

Same thing that keeps Christians from practicing theirs.

You simply can't be that naive, Bill.

You just can't.

>You simply can't be that naive, Bill. You just can't.

So what's the difference? It sure seems like people here are claiming that the religious laws in the Koran make Islam incompatible with US law, but that the equally heinous laws in the Old Testament are just fine. Why is that? Why the double standard?

Can we deduce that you support the bombing of clinics that provide legal abortions? Murdering the doctors that provide this legal service?

Are you a terrorist?

Please show the chapter/verse in the Bible that says to bomb the abortion clinics and kill doctors.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Can we deduce that you support the bombing of clinics that provide legal abortions? Murdering the doctors that provide this legal service?

Are you a terrorist?

You can deduce whatever you wish, I can't stop you. I do not, but you are free to deduce whatever your heart desires.

>Ah, yes... Old Testament vs. New....the same lame excuses.

So you reject the Old Testament?

I don't recall saying that, no - but then again, you've never hesitated to put words in people mouths if it lets you make your point.

Yet you believe that Muslims cannot do the same with their book.

Never said that, either - but by all means, show where the equivalent of the NT is in the Qu'ran.

GOP logic strikes again.

Liberal idiocy strikes again.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706