turtlespeed

Obama Disrespects Again . . .

More PNAC crap and no proof - the usual.

That is a tired old song.

The next one I am going to throw out there . . . How does she know who I voted for?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The next one I am going to throw out there . . . How does she know who I voted for?

STILL awaiting your comments on Reagan and Bush having skipped Arlington on Memorial Days.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

STILL awaiting your comments on Reagan and Bush having skipped Arlington on Memorial Days.

I think both were wrong, absolutely wrong.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I think both were wrong, absolutely wrong.

Both? That would be all three - both Bushes skipped, and Reagan skipped 4 times.

Next - why is Obama showing disrespect by laying a wreath at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery?

>why is Obama showing disrespect by laying a wreath at Abraham Lincoln
>National Cemetery?

What? He laid a wreath at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery and not at the Abraham Lincoln Community Center in Peoria, Illinois? What a hypocritical two faced liar. He does not deserve to be president.

He does not deserve to be president.

Finally - welcome to the real world.

In the real world (as opposed to right wing blogworld), why is Obama showing disrespect by laying a wreath at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery?

Mockery is hard to comprehend for some... sad, isn't it?
Some people completely blew off the "critical thinking" part of their educational opportunities and parrot whatever sound bites their meager intellects can recall.

Right wingnut world is not reality. Sorry to burst your bubble.

In the real world (as opposed to right wing blogworld), why is Obama showing disrespect by laying a wreath at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery?

I like the word... regurgisphere..... the regurgitation of right wing daily talking point CUD as originally chewed by Beck or Lush Rimjob

Some people completely blew off the "critical thinking" part of their educational opportunities and parrot whatever sound bites their meager intellects can recall.

Well, that explains most of YOUR posting.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>Finally - welcome to the real world.

Thank you for proving my point. You may now return to your regularly scheduled Obama-bashing.

(Did you hear that he either did or didn't say something? That must mean he's a hypocrite!)

Because the lasting effect of Lincoln's presidency was to keep the United States stupid, in perpetuity.

How is Obama showing disrespect by laying a wreath at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery?

You've been posting in this forum since I first asked, so why won't you reply to this question?

How is Obama showing disrespect by laying a wreath at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery?

You've been posting in this forum since I first asked, so why won't you reply to this question?

I'm still trying to find where he has done such a thing.

I'm still trying to find where he has done such a thing.

He hasn't done it, he will do it on Memorial Day. Here's a few sources to get you started. I'll post pictures after the fact if you like since I know your sources for information will ignore it.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/2310238,Obama-Lincoln-Cemetery-Memorial-JO052510.article

http://thepage.time.com/details-obama-biden-memorial-day-plans-may-27-2010/

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2010/05/obamas_to_chicago_for_memorial.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/24/obamas-in-chicago-for-mem_n_587848.html

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/05/26/rightwing-memorial-day-attack-on-obama/

He hasn't done it.

THAT is no surprise whatsoever - there are A LOT of things he said he would do and hasn't.

He hasn't done it.

THAT is no surprise whatsoever - there are A LOT of things he said he would do and hasn't.

It seems like he is not getting much help doing anything from those of you on the fringe right Party of NO.

He hasn't done it.

It seems like he is not getting much help doing anything from those of you on the fringe right Party of NO.

What does New Orleans have anything to do with this. I did have a good time there last time! The artisians and the Cathedral were awesome. The food was really good too. The culture in general was very interesting to say the least. Some of the buildings there have some REALLY important social bearing.

{{in the spirit of fake spin Friday's :P}}

I don't see how you can expect all the people of NO to contribute to anything after their tragedy (and the super bowl win). Why are you hating on the chocolate city? Is it a problem with brown people (tribute to Dreamdancer here)?

Let's see how much help YOU provide after a hurricane wipes out your entire city and then GWB totally fails to come and fix it while he dances over a pile of dirty Nazi-oil money instead of protecting the earth.

Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Damn, Turtle - I thought I got there first....:ph34r:

Yeah - I was going to leave that to you, but after all the press that the 400 year flood got in recognition of being able to take care of their own problems and not scream and cry and give eveyone guilt trips - I like d this one better.