jclalor

RECONQUISTA

With all the tension at live oak, the high school here in morgan hill, it is not hard to see why some students could get a bit fed up. Hispanics in the schools here are in the majority, and some of them make it no secret that Cailfornia really belongs to Mexico. Many Hispanics are extremely racist and openly espouse the anexation of California to Mexico. On may 5 this rhetoric is extremly loud.

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-text/aztlan.html

some of them make it no secret that Cailfornia really belongs to Mexico.

It did, until the US violently stole it in the Mexican War, which the US instigated almost entirely for the purpose of expanding territory, because the Mexicans were not willing to "sell" it to us at a deep, deep discount at the point of a gun, which is basically the way we "purchased" the Louisiana Territory from the French. As I noted in the other thread, no less than Ulysses Grant, a veteran of the Mexican War, wrote that what the US did to Mexico was a shameful disgrace.

So, yeah: what goes around, comes around.

As I noted in the other thread, no less than Ulysses Grant, a veteran of the Mexican War, wrote that what the US did to Mexico was a shameful disgrace.

They probably should've just taken the whole damn country...what a hell-hole.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

As I noted in the other thread, no less than Ulysses Grant, a veteran of the Mexican War, wrote that what the US did to Mexico was a shameful disgrace.

Some actually tried. Years after Aaron Burr killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel because Hamilton publicly insulted the honor of Burr's daughter, Thomas Jefferson had Burr arrested and tried for treason for allegedly participating in a plot to stage a coup in the South and then invade Mexico. Burr was acquitted; although the plots were probably real.

And we fault Japan for being Imperialists. Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?

Move to Iceland if you're afraid of brown people.

Easy to say from Massachussets [:/]

I live in Vermont, actually. White bread central.

My last residence was Columbia Heights in Washington, D.C. Most of my neighbors didn't speak English. I grew up on the Route 1 corridor of Alexandria, VA and I was the minority. My girlfriend's grandfather is black but she's pretty much a cracker.

So what's that?

Yeah, I realize that there are some issues in that corner of the world but a website whose photographic caption is a set of stereotypical looking beaners usurping a trademark of American (Fuck Yeah) history isn't where I go for my info.

Again, if you're scared of brown people then move to Iceland. This WILL be a latin continent. It may even (oh the horror) become darker since we historically are the best harbor for those who need the defended safety that exists within our borders. And there are a lot of those people in Africa. Those people, like the Dutch, Germans, Irish, Italians, Spanish, Mexicans, Asians, Indians, Africans will become Americans and continue to protect our borders.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Easy to say from Massachussets [:/]

I live in Vermont, actually. White bread central.

Again, if you're scared of brown people then move to Iceland.

Or Vermont.

Bullshit. I saw a black person in the newspaper today.

With all the tension at live oak, the high school here in morgan hill, it is not hard to see why some students could get a bit fed up. Hispanics in the schools here are in the majority, and some of them make it no secret that Cailfornia really belongs to Mexico. Many Hispanics are extremely racist and openly espouse the anexation of California to Mexico. On may 5 this rhetoric is extremly loud.

How dare you!? Did you not get the memo that racism isn't acceptable . . . unless you are a minority, then it is encouraged.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How dare you!? Did you not get the memo that racism isn't acceptable . . . unless you are a minority, then it is encouraged.

Yawn. White male Protestants in the US have been using that bitching line since 1776. You need to get some new material.

Yawn. White male Protestants in the US have been using that bitching line since 1776. You need to get some new material.

Could you please provide proof of that?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Play the race card, always the easy way out. To say that I am racist is just a bit insulting. I have watched our schools go from tops in the country to almost dead last (New England states rank the highest) Why is it racist to suggest that we can not educate every child that is here illegally? When it comes to my children I tend to be a bit selfish. The amount of money we spend in California on education is staggering, with a good portion of that going to educate the "undocumented"

About ten years ago when my Daughter was 8, her school had a fund raiser. She worked her butt off hawking candy and wrapping paper only to find out that all the money would go to a Hispanic cultural center at her school. When the parents of non-Hispanic children complained, take a guess what they were called? This school was also one of the poorest performing schools in California as a large portion of the school was ESL, diverting much needed resources from English speaking children.

I don't give a flying rats ass about the color of a persons skin, but we can no longer let anyone who wishes come to this country. White, black, brown, yellow or red, they need to do it legally.

Let me also clarify that I do not suggest that we don't educate Children that are here illegally. It is not their fault. California just can not absorb the amount that continue to flood in, we need to stop them at the border.

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/

Please just peruse the website you've quoted and then come back and tell me what you saw.

So you think groups that espouse the exclusion of people based on race are acceptable?

Do you believe any steps should be taken to stop illegal immigration?

Do you believe California,or any border states have been impacted by illegal immigration?

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/

Please just peruse the website you've quoted and then come back and tell me what you saw.

So you think groups that espouse the exclusion of people based on race are acceptable?

Do you believe any steps should be taken to stop illegal immigration?

Do you believe California,or any border states have been impacted by illegal immigration?

l

The website is founded, based, and motivated by racism towards brown people and nearly every article is about the negative aspects of Latinos in our country.

If this is what you believe then I'm not going to change your opinion through an internet forum.