Rstanley0312

More taxes coming

OK so we will put you in the

"crush the fucking economy because I think all social programs should be cut and let the psuedo-capitalist market decide on everything else except inflated military industrial complex and Military spending because supply side economics fixes everything" catagory.

Thank you for playing.

crush the economy? I need some of the drugs you are taking. Government spending is killing the economy. maybe those that work should keep more and the freeloaders should work a lot more and government should stop spending our money on handouts for the leaches and illegals.

"crush the fucking economy because I think all social programs should be cut and let the psuedo-capitalist market decide on everything else except inflated military industrial complex and Military spending because supply side economics fixes everything" catagory.

Thank you for playing.

crush the economy? I need some of the drugs you are taking. Government spending is killing the economy. maybe those that work should keep more and the freeloaders should work a lot more and government should stop spending our money on handouts for the...

bankers?
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Thank you for playing.

Thank you for playing? You said nothing of value! You simply made some assumptions and decided to catagorize me with little to no knowledge of my views. How about you actually address what I wrote? You never seem to be able to ever do that... you just insult, assume, and then push your own canned agenda. Useless......

Let me put it to you this way..... just like a family that is struggling with money... sometimes things like cable and a cell phone need to be trimmed. Or maybe that new flat screen or car they wanted to buy... nope shouldn't do it. If only the govt. could see that is how a budget should operate but they cannot bc every guy in DC has an agenda to push and they all want more and more to go towards their projects. Why don't we cut down to the basics? It may be tough for a bit but I'm sure America will make it through. I have a lot more confidence we will make it through that then the road we are currently on which is spending ourselves in to oblivion.

Real basic.... if you cannot afford it don't spend the money. Do you understand?

amazom doesn't like that because the freeloaders would have to work and earn the money and feed themselves

amazom doesn't like that because the freeloaders would have to work and earn the money and feed themselves

Thank you for advancing the discussion not a single inch.

Like YOU did????

:D:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for playing.

crush the economy? I need some of the drugs you are taking. Government spending is killing the economy. maybe those that work should keep more and the freeloaders should work a lot more and government should stop spending our money on handouts for the...

bankers?

at least the tarp (which I did not like) was a loan and is supposed to be paid back. the stimulus was just 800 billion in welfare and pay offs to Obama supporters with enough going to good causes so Obama could ring his own bell and claim he was doing a good thing. And Obama's is all deficit spending or increase in taxes.

what? make people work for the food they eat and make the government stop the welfare. I think I have said more and better in one sentance than the rest of your worthless words on this entire thread.

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

at least the tarp (which I did not like) was a loan and is supposed to be paid back. the stimulus was just 800 billion in welfare and pay offs to Obama supporters with enough going to good causes so Obama could ring his own bell and claim he was doing a good thing. And Obama's is all deficit spending or increase in taxes.

the military needs to be cut then :)

Real basic.... if you cannot afford it don't spend the money.

Real basic - if you need to find the money to buy baby's new shoes, stop spending money on pizza, beer, 22nd Century weapons platforms and Halliburton.

I totally agree!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

all spending needs to be cut, possibly to pre bush budget. Like the ones the republicans sent to clinton to sign

I think I have said more and better in one sentance than the rest of your worthless words on this entire thread.

then you'd be wrong - again ;)

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

I love how you say that..... as if I or others are going to say "NO you cannot do that". Again, you are making assumptions. Yes the military spending can be cut along with a whole lot of other crap.

What part of "if you cannot afford it do not spend it" is getting lost in your brain.

Can we eliminate the debt we have right now in one swoop? Hell no but that's not the point. An individual that has a ton of credit card debt needs to take it one step at a time but the last thing they should be doing is charging more on those handy credit cards hoping that makes everything better. There is no bankruptcy for a country.... [:/]
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

all spending needs to be cut, possibly to pre bush budget. Like the ones the republicans sent to clinton to sign

and all the bush tax cuts - they need to be revoked?

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

no the budget needs to be cut until the government can pay its bills without adding to the burden on the people and companies.

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

no the budget needs to be cut until the government can pay its bills without adding to the burden on the people and companies.

that seems to be a bit unrealistic :)

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

To you it is bc you want to do something like raise min. wage skyrocketing inflation. What you deem necessary simply is not... see other post... you don't need cable.

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

To you it is bc you want to do something like raise min. wage skyrocketing inflation. What you deem necessary simply is not... see other post... you don't need cable.

and you want poverty in your country to increase :)
(but are happy to see the rich get richer)

why because the handouts would have to stop? people would have to not buy a big screen tv when they need food? not buy a $5000 quad in order to buy insurance?(I have a freind that can not afford insurance but has a Z06 vett and 4 new quads and is happy Obama gave her free insurance because it is to costly for 125k a year income)

you do realize that if you cut gov spending by 50% there would be no reason for lobbiests since they couldn't lobby for money for companies and special; interests and that would mean less money spent by companies and that would reduce the costs of products we purchase and also would reduce taxes to companies and that would make the US a better place to start new companies and bring jobs back to the US

why because the handouts would have to stop? people would have to not buy a big screen tv when they need food? not buy a $5000 quad in order to buy insurance?(I have a freind that can not afford insurance but has a Z06 vett and 4 new quads and is happy Obama gave her free insurance because it is to costly for 125k a year income)

i think your view of those on welfare is a bit prejudiced by your friend :)

Thank you for playing.

bankers?

and you want poverty in your country to increase :)
(but are happy to see the rich get richer)

I love how you skirt the issue and just throw out BS like that. You never did answer my question... are you a US citizen?

As for poverty increasing.... that is not for me to decide or the govt. and poverty does not decrease by giving them tax payers money it just makes them comfortable and want to continue to stay right were they are without having to make any money.

I don't want poverty to increase but it might as a result of the rest of the country becoming fiscally responsible. Guess that means those individuals will have to try and do the same. We have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We do not all get to be rich or above the poverty line.

Oh and out poverty line is not even close to what the world poverty line is.... by the worlds standards most of the U.S. is loaded! Since everyone wants to look at the healthcare of the rest of the world why not include that little fact.

Before you start saying I'm some greedy bastard or whatever crap is on your brain right now... save it. I know I am blessed and frtunate and I CHOOSE to give to organizations to help the less fortunate. Imagine what I could do if Uncle Sam didn't need to take my money only to mismanage and lose it. I would be able to give more and it would go a lot farther bc the US govt. didn't handle it.

Thank you for playing.

Thank you for playing? You said nothing of value! You simply made some assumptions and decided to catagorize me with little to no knowledge of my views. How about you actually address what I wrote? You never seem to be able to ever do that... you just insult, assume, and then push your own canned agenda. Useless......

Let me put it to you this way..... just like a family that is struggling with money... sometimes things like cable and a cell phone need to be trimmed. Or maybe that new flat screen or car they wanted to buy... nope shouldn't do it. If only the govt. could see that is how a budget should operate but they cannot bc every guy in DC has an agenda to push and they all want more and more to go towards their projects. Why don't we cut down to the basics? It may be tough for a bit but I'm sure America will make it through. I have a lot more confidence we will make it through that then the road we are currently on which is spending ourselves in to oblivion.

Real basic.... if you cannot afford it don't spend the money. Do you understand?

I certainly understand it.. but where the FUCK was all this "conservative" righteous indignation about spending as you damn near BANKRUPTED THE FUCKING COUNTRY in the last 30 years????

no I see someone that will pay the fine for no health care and take the free health care - I also see people sitting on unemployment because the job they were offered was a cut in pay from the last job so they want the gov to support them for a while. I see people on welfare because they would need to make 50-60k a year full time to be better off than what government is giving them. why work when you can make 20k in cash part time and have the government pay you in handouts (welfare) equall to a 35-40k job equalling 55-60k a year.

As for poverty increasing.... that is not for me to decide or the govt. and poverty does not decrease by giving them tax payers money.

but it does by increasing the minimum wage :)
(which is not money for nothing)

no I see someone that will pay the fine for no health care and take the free health care - I also see people sitting on unemployment because the job they were offered was a cut in pay from the last job so they want the gov to support them for a while. I see people on welfare because they would need to make 50-60k a year full time to be better off than what government is giving them. why work when you can make 20k in cash part time and have the government pay you in handouts (welfare) equall to a 35-40k job equalling 55-60k a year.

and these are all folks that you are friends with?