Rstanley0312

More taxes coming

OK so we will put you in the

"crush the fucking economy because I think all social programs should be cut and let the psuedo-capitalist market decide on everything else except inflated military industrial complex and Military spending because supply side economics fixes everything" catagory.

Thank you for playing.

crush the economy? I need some of the drugs you are taking. Government spending is killing the economy. maybe those that work should keep more and the freeloaders should work a lot more and government should stop spending our money on handouts for the leachesmilitary industrial leeches and illegalsillegal under the table deals that President Eisenhower warned us about.

Fixed your simplistic racist nihalistic post above.. talk about being on drugs:S:S:S:S

HOW ABOUT NOT SPENDING ALL THE MONEY for the largest military spending in the fucking world.... the ever growing black hole where far more of our money has dissapeared into:S:S:S:S

The amount of money spent on your supposed buggaboo of welfare is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the crap your practitioners of VOO DOO DOO economics have perpetrated to their good buddies at Haliburton... Blackwater.... all the contracts let in Iraq for cost PLUS and the other deals that we did not hear a peep out of all the right wing fucknuggets who seemd to think that if Bush and his Rubber Stamp Congress wanted it.. So let it be Written.. So let it be DONE.

"crush the fucking economy because I think all social programs should be cut and let the psuedo-capitalist market decide on everything else except inflated military industrial complex and Military spending because supply side economics fixes everything" catagory.

Thank you for playing.

crush the economy? I need some of the drugs you are taking. Government spending is killing the economy. maybe those that work should keep more and the freeloaders should work a lot more and government should stop spending our money on handouts for the leachesmilitary industrial leeches and illegalsillegal under the table deals that President Eisenhower warned us about.

Fixed your simplistic racist nihalistic post above.. talk about being on drugs:S:S:S:S

HOW ABOUT NOT SPENDING ALL THE MONEY for the largest military spending in the fucking world.... the ever growing black hole where far more of our money has dissapeared into:S:S:S:S

The amount of money spent on your supposed buggaboo of welfare is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the crap your practitioners of VOO DOO DOO economics have perpetrated to their good buddies at Haliburton... Blackwater.... all the contracts let in Iraq for cost PLUS and the other deals that we did not hear a peep out of all the right wing fucknuggets who seemd to think that if Bush and his Rubber Stamp Congress wanted it.. So let it be Written.. So let it be DONE.
[email]

the only racist is you, since when did earning your way through life and being legal become racist? oh ya when it is against your ideals. Taxing only white people (tanning tax) or a select group of earners (The over 200k crowd)is racist but I guess you wouldn't see that since you are blinded by the koolaid from Obama.

no the budget needs to be cut until the government can pay its bills without adding to the burden on the people and companies.

that seems to be a bit unrealistic :)

why because the handouts would have to stop? people would have to not buy a big screen tv when they need food? not buy a $5000 quad in order to buy insurance?(I have a freind that can not afford insurance but has a Z06 vett and 4 new quads and is happy Obama gave her free insurance because it is to costly for 125k a year income)

i think your view of those on welfare is a bit prejudiced by your friend :)

no I see someone that will pay the fine for no health care and take the free health care - I also see people sitting on unemployment because the job they were offered was a cut in pay from the last job so they want the gov to support them for a while. I see people on welfare because they would need to make 50-60k a year full time to be better off than what government is giving them. why work when you can make 20k in cash part time and have the government pay you in handouts (welfare) equall to a 35-40k job equalling 55-60k a year.

and these are all folks that you are friends with?

every group has its issues, expecially the left since these people all voted for the dem's

besides I skydive with everyone reguardless of their political beliefs

> Why don't we cut down to the basics?

As another conservative here explained a few days ago, big cuts in government spending result in millions of people on unemployment and food stamps. The result would be, in his words:

"HUGE cut in revenues recieved by fed.gov from all the above through the various business and income taxes, and a huge DRAIN on fed.gov through unemployment/food stamps/etc."

I guess as long as you're willing to pay for that, it might work. How much additional tax would you be willing to pay?

Actually the whole welfare screaming you did has a LONG history and been a buzzword of the KKK and C of CC.( the uptown klan)....:S:S:S:S:S

so it is racist to not support the lazy and clueless. I got it now you use racism to get people to pay for those that are less fortunate due to being lazy. I see those that cry racism are the one that are usually racist, like you.

As another conservative here explained a few days ago, big cuts in government spending result in millions of people on unemployment and food stamps.

And millions / billions of dollars for companies to hire workers and put people to work

Actually the whole welfare screaming you did has a LONG history and been a buzzword of the KKK and C of CC.( the uptown klan)....:S:S:S:S:S

so it is racist to not support the lazy and clueless. I got it now you use racism to get people to pay for those that are less fortunate due to being lazy. I see those that cry racism are the one that are usually racist, like you.

If you ever actually READ WHAT THE FUCK I WRITE... instead of sticking to your fringe right assumptions of what you THINK I wrote.... you might just STFU.:S:S:S

But we KNOW that aint gonna happen now dont we:S:S:S

Point #1

Point #2

Point #3

You can start your sputtering and backpeddaling now:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If you ever actually READ WHAT THE FUCK I WRITE... instead of sticking to your fringe right assumptions of what you THINK I wrote.... you might just STFU.:S:S:S

But we KNOW that aint gonna happen now dont we:S:S:S

Point #1

Point #2

Point #3

You can start your sputtering and backpeddaling now:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

you still did not remove the incentive for them to come here, no welfare, no medical care, no housing, no unemployment no drivers lic, no food stamps, no citezenship for the kids nothing until you come here legally. the government gives them the incentives to come here the employers just capitalize on the cheap labor. when an illegal walks into a federal office, hospital, gets pulled over, or is turned in by a citizen they should be deported. on the next bus south, and now we have fixed grayhounds issues because we could use them to do the deporting. fix the border so they can not come over would also help.

As another conservative here explained a few days ago, big cuts in government spending result in millions of people on unemployment and food stamps. The result would be, in his words:

"HUGE cut in revenues recieved by fed.gov from all the above through the various business and income taxes, and a huge DRAIN on fed.gov through unemployment/food stamps/etc."

I guess as long as you're willing to pay for that, it might work. How much additional tax would you be willing to pay?

You ignore what pays for them to begin with
That is a twisted point no matter how you look at it

A single pass cut would not be the way to do it
A planned cut would make the whole country better in the end

We will just have to go through some pain as Obama says

It is just who goes through said pain and

who those in pain vote for in the end

doesn't it
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you for playing.

Thank you for playing? You said nothing of value! You simply made some assumptions and decided to catagorize me with little to no knowledge of my views. How about you actually address what I wrote? You never seem to be able to ever do that... you just insult, assume, and then push your own canned agenda. Useless......

Let me put it to you this way..... just like a family that is struggling with money... sometimes things like cable and a cell phone need to be trimmed. Or maybe that new flat screen or car they wanted to buy... nope shouldn't do it. If only the govt. could see that is how a budget should operate but they cannot bc every guy in DC has an agenda to push and they all want more and more to go towards their projects. Why don't we cut down to the basics? It may be tough for a bit but I'm sure America will make it through. I have a lot more confidence we will make it through that then the road we are currently on which is spending ourselves in to oblivion.

Real basic.... if you cannot afford it don't spend the money. Do you understand?

I certainly understand it.. but where the FUCK was all this "conservative" righteous indignation about spending as you damn near BANKRUPTED THE FUCKING COUNTRY in the last 30 years????

See ... you cannot do it. You simply cannot post without bringing up the Bush admin. and how the Fd up everything... that's sad really [:/] They did screw up and I hated what that admin. was doing and I hate what this one is doing. I didnt like what Bush was doing yet and neither did you but you love what Obama is doing? Spending even more?

I think you made my point for me.

The spending has to stop and the cuts have to be made. End of story!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

As for poverty increasing.... that is not for me to decide or the govt. and poverty does not decrease by giving them tax payers money.

but it does by increasing the minimum wage :)
(which is not money for nothing)

No it doesn't it makes goods more expensive and hikes inflation. :(
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Honestly Bill.... a lot if it was being doe right to correct the problem for my children. I don't hate taxes... as you have pointed out they pay for many things we need or at least think we do. If the govt. made cuts and was being proactive and the taxes hiked especially temporarily then it would be well worth it. There would be pain just like there is pain when a family has to buckle down to pay off debt. I do not think it would be as bad as some think. just my opinion.

You think tax cuts and supply side economics caused the last recession?

The CURRENT recession was caused by the same greedy people who also whine continuously about the taxes they pay.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

As for poverty increasing.... that is not for me to decide or the govt. and poverty does not decrease by giving them tax payers money.

And then manufacturer's raise prices because labor is more expensive, or they have to lay off people due to the costs.

Great idea, Kevin.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'll speak slowly.

Take out a calculator. Type in 1.5 trillion. Hit the "-" button. Type in 650 billion. Press the "=" button.

I'm no fortune teller, but I'm guessing your calculator reads somewhere around 900 billion.

Shutting down the ENTIRE Department of Defense wouldn't even reduce the deficit by half. How do you think reducing military spending will balance the budget? On top of closing the entire DoD, what would you suggest shutting off in order to get the deficit under control?

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Shutting down the ENTIRE Department of Defense wouldn't even reduce the deficit by half. How do you think reducing military spending will balance the budget? On top of closing the entire DoD, what would you suggest shutting off in order to get the deficit under control?

Trillion dollar deficits are abnormal. Once we get the current financial crisis under control and return to normal, scaling back to what other first-world countries spend would completely eliminate the deficit

2001 $144.5 billion
2002 $409.5 billion
2003 $589.0 billion
2004 $605.0 billion
2005 $523.0 billion
2006 $536.5 billion
2007 $459.5 billion

no it doesn't - it reduces poverty through work rather than welfare :)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Only in alternate-reality.net - in the real world it's exactly as rstanley said.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Only in alternate-reality.net - in the real world it's exactly as rstanley said.

in your opinion ;)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding