mnealtx

Jack Murtha, RIP.

Link

I saw something last week about gallbladder surgery, but was unaware of his passing until today.

RIP, Mr Murtha.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic Representative John Murtha, chairman of the House of Representatives defense appropriations subcommittee who exercised enormous influence on defense issues, died on Monday.

Murtha, 77, died peacefully at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington with his family by his side, a statement from his office said. He had been hospitalized recently with complications related to gallbladder surgery.

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

***I saw something last week about gallbladder surgery, but was unaware of his passing until today.

My Grandmother had the same surgery. She is passed now from alzheimers but they told her is was a low risk operation. Just shows once your on that table sometimes things just go bad. RIP
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Semper Fi, Brother . . .

I honor Murtha's earlier military service.
But Murtha violated that pledge the day he turned on the Marines and slandered them unjustly.
He was welcome to change his opinion about the war, but he did so in a dishonorable fashion.
And he was the poster boy for out-of-control pork-barrel spending which is destroying this country.
Therefore, "Semper Fi" ceases to apply to him, in my opinion.

I know that some will criticize me for speaking ill of the dead. But I'm just saying what many are already thinking in private. So just because I'm out in the open with those thoughts, doesn't make me any worse than those who thought it and kept silent.

Wow, the Republicans are certainly proactive in "arranging" the deaths of Dem congressment in this critical election year......

I'm just saying it before the usual crowd comes and does it seriously.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Wow, the Republicans are certainly proactive in "arranging" the deaths of Dem congressment in this critical election year......

Next-----A bad batch of Botox.

".......................... That the brown botox that is circulating around us isn't too good. It is suggested that you stay away from that. Of course it's your own face. So be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, ok?"

are you nuts? John Edwards is currently helping the righties regain control - they wouldn't kill him.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Semper Fi, Brother . . .

I honor Murtha's earlier military service.
But Murtha violated that pledge the day he turned on the Marines and slandered them unjustly.
He was welcome to change his opinion about the war, but he did so in a dishonorable fashion.
And he was the poster boy for out-of-control pork-barrel spending which is destroying this country.
Therefore, "Semper Fi" ceases to apply to him, in my opinion.

I know that some will criticize me for speaking ill of the dead. But I'm just saying what many are already thinking in private. So just because I'm out in the open with those thoughts, doesn't make me any worse than those who thought it and kept silent.

Murtha slandered our Marines and wouldnt apologize. Anytime anyone said ANYTHING to him he said: ' were you in there service ?'.
Not an honorable guy since his Nam service, in my book.[:/]

just maybe the old guard has been around to long and lost touch with reality. maybe they should retire and spend some time enjoying life instead of fucking it up for the rest of us.
I thank him for his service, but not for his doings in congress.