tbrown

Of Course John Edwards is the Kid's Father !

Was there ever a shred of doubt ? What kind of a-hole would put a staff brown-noser up to trying to admit paternity in the first place ? Apparently winning the White House was THAT important to him. While his wife has an incurable cancer all the while...

As a historical aside, Grover Cleveland, who was single at the time, fully admitted paternity for a woman he'd knocked up and took responsibility for the child's welfare and education. This was while he was running for his first term in 1884. The (Republican) James G. Blaine campaign tried to make a big stink about it ("Ma, ma, where's my pa ?"), but Cleveland won anyway.

It's not a matter of party either. Some of these people are simply such reprehensible excuses for a human being they should never see the light of day, let alone public office.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Some men just can't keep their dicks in their pants.

My late father (who divorced my mother soon after I was born) was a retired Air Force jet fighter pilot and a retired airline pilot. He is an example of a man who would just not be faithful and screwed around with any skirt who would let him. I have 2 siblings that share the same mother and father with and another dozen or so half siblings who share the same father from numerous different wives (these are the ones I know about, how many more are out there that I don't know). Of course my late father was only an airline pilot, he never sought public office.

Not to pick on one man, but I wonder how many little "William Jefferson Clinton JRs" there are out there?
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

BTW ... How is Tiger's dental work coming along? :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Not to pick on one man, but I wonder how many little "William Jefferson Clinton JRs" there are out there?

It's the Shaggy defense...

"It wasn't me"

;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Of course he is!

The National Enquirer caught his ass with a grappling hook!

Let's see.

Gary Hart and Donna Rice.
Senor Edwards and his lover.
Tiger and 34 babes.

Don't try to hide from the N.E.

Gotcha Mofo!

Tiger For The Win!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

that guy is a piece of shit. what else has he lied about? is it possible he's lied in court? him and people like him are a significant reason health care is so expensive. him and people like him are the reason c-section rates are as high as they are. he's a bad guy and i'm glad the country knows it.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Was there ever a shred of doubt ? What kind of a-hole would put a staff brown-noser up to trying to admit paternity in the first place ? Apparently winning the White House was THAT important to him. While his wife has an incurable cancer all the while...

As a historical aside, Grover Cleveland, who was single at the time, fully admitted paternity for a woman he'd knocked up and took responsibility for the child's welfare and education. This was while he was running for his first term in 1884. The (Republican) James G. Blaine campaign tried to make a big stink about it ("Ma, ma, where's my pa ?"), but Cleveland won anyway.

It's not a matter of party either. Some of these people are simply such reprehensible excuses for a human being they should never see the light of day, let alone public office.

Me, I've cheated, so I won't stand in judgment. But when your wife has cancer it certainly ups the ante of the bet that you're an asshole. Oh well, that's how Jebus (joke) wired us. Really, the human animal is not intended to be monogomous I don't believe, as per nature.

Some men just can't keep their dicks in their pants.

My late father (who divorced my mother soon after I was born) was a retired Air Force jet fighter pilot and a retired airline pilot. He is an example of a man who would just not be faithful and screwed around with any skirt who would let him. I have 2 siblings that share the same mother and father with and another dozen or so half siblings who share the same father from numerous different wives (these are the ones I know about, how many more are out there that I don't know). Of course my late father was only an airline pilot, he never sought public office.

BTW ... How is Tiger's dental work coming along? :ph34r:

I dunno, how many shithouse stalls are spattered with Larry Craig's seamen? This IS a partisan rant even tho it may not have been written that way originally.

But the parties to have expected behaviors, like the Dems being womanizers, the R's being election cheaters, etc.....

I just don't see adultery as a heinous act, whereas I do see an exclusive society as such.

that guy is a piece of shit because he's a Democrat. what else has he lied about, perhaps trying to help the poor at the cost to the rich? is it possible he's lied in court, when in fact probably every lawyer has lied or put a witness on the stand to lie? him and people like him are a significant reason health care is so expensive, it's not that having corporate clowns operate it for profit and they skim 100's of millions of dollars to find reasons to deny coverage. him and people like him are the reason c-section rates are as high as they are because.....well, I don't know what I'm talking about. he's a bad guy and i'm glad the country knows it because it's guys like GWB, Cheney and McCain who really care about people and show it by trying to cut taxes so corporations can decide who eats; that's real love of people.

There, fixed it:D

Of all the posts I've read from you, most are unsibstantiated, but this is by far the most 'out there' one I've read.

Please, oh please how is Edwards the sole or even partial cause for high C-section costs? That is laughable.

As a husband he's a bad one, as a statesman he's for workers, for the people via his acts. W/o littigation corporations would take that last thread away from the people and their lack of any conscience would be put into play. I don't expect you to understand teh concept that littigation/sanction is all that makes corporations act right.

Please, oh please how is Edwards the sole or even partial cause for high C-section costs? That is laughable.

you clearly don't know what the fuck you are talking about. do you how he made his millions? obviously not. many c-sections are done not because they are medically necessary, but are done to protect the doctor legally. many things in medicine are done for the legal protection of doctors. its called defensive medicine and it adds a lot to the cost of healthcare. malpractice insurance also adds to the cost of healthcare. that's not to say they are the onle factors, but they are a significant drain on the system.

let me ask you something, why is it so evil for the insurance companies to make millions in profit, but its ok for trial lawyer to personally make millions sueing doctors?

www.kjandmegan.com

It is you who is unanware of Edwards, all you are details via cliche from Limbaugh and the likes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edwards#Legal_career

Edwards sued, via his clients several corporations who acted with negligence, it is all stated in the article. Again, you glossd over my point, but if you don't kepp corporations, doctors, etc in check they will do what is cheapest; you have to make negligence expensive.

Another concept over your head: corporations weigh out the cost of doing business and if it's cheaper to do so with dangers via negligence they will do so, evenif they have to pay fines. If it is believed to be more expensive to act irresponsibly, they usually will not do so. You live under this pie-in-the-sky idea that corporations have a conscience, which has been disproven constantly, yet you cling to it.

Edward's biggest award and the biggest award in NC history was the sta-rite pool drain lawsuit where the drain was designed in such a way that a little girl was disemboweled.

Despite 12 prior suits with similar claims, Sta-Rite continued to make and sell drain covers lacking warnings.

That is called gross negligence and in your world you would have corporate immunity and more little girls having their intestines sucked out thru the pool pump/drain.

So you take an area of his practice and make that the moniker for his entire career when it was 1 avenue. My friend, you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. But let's explore your claim.

In 1985, Edwards represented a five-year-old child born with cerebral palsy whose doctor did not choose to perform an immediate Caesarean delivery when a fetal monitor showed she was in distress.

So this doctor operated outside normal parameters and caused a person to have CP as a result and now he's a bad guy? And it is alos known that many doctors prefer to deliver C-section due to it being more $$$ in their poskets as well. What the truth is is that the evidence from the operating room will surface and IF a doctor acts with malpractice, he/she will pay. If a C-section is performed and wasn't prudent, if a damage occurrs that doctor will be sued.

Me, I've cheated, so I won't stand in judgment.

Yes. Cheated. Here's how you're different - you are truthful about it. You didn't lie and try to get a lacky to cover for you and mount a smear campaign about how baby momma is crazy, unstable and not trustworthy.

Me? I've never cheated. Ever. It's that libertarian self-pride where I don't afford myself the chance to say, "Well. At least I'm not a Republican." I've got too much to lose - like self-respect.

I'm not saying you have no self respect. My self-respect is based on my thoughts of integrity and honesty. Your self-respect (as stated) seems to come from helping and making others help those who you deem to be less fortunate.

It's just different strokes. But - Edwards cheated. Then lied. Then got others to lie for him. And trashed the one who was telling the truth.

[Reply] But when your wife has cancer it certainly ups the ante of the bet that you're an asshole.

Why's that? None of this would have happened if the wife didn't have canceer?

[Reply] Really, the human animal is not intended to be monogomous I don't believe, as per nature.

Then this should have been the defense instead of "it aint mine."

You fuck up? Say it. It's pretty simple. This is not a Republican or Democrat thing. Both sides cheat and lie and cover up about sex, money, etc. I think it's wrong - even if everybody does it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Me, I've cheated, so I won't stand in judgment. But when your wife has cancer it certainly ups the ante of the bet that you're an asshole

So close to actually doing what you wrote...nice try.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/aug/16/20040816-011234-1949r/

he did it more than just once, and he's not the only one. there are lawyers just like him all over the country that do this.

And it is alos known that many doctors prefer to deliver C-section due to it being more $$$ in their poskets as well.

not true. the ob/gyn's i know, (and i know several of them and conversations about this stuff come up quite often) are in the military. their pay is the same whether they do a c-section or not. they still have to protect themselves legally. more often than you will admit, decisions are made based on liability issue instead of medical necessity. these thing drive up the cost of healthcare.

i do believe that doctors who operate outside stanard of care should be held accountable. the probelm comes when the plantiff provides an expert that says standard of care was not met, the defense provides an an expert that says standard of care was met, and a judge or jury has to look at a 4,5, or 6 year old child with cerebral palsey (that's how long these things take) and figure out who's telling the truth.

what you fail to understand is that childbirth, and many other medical procedures are dangerous. sometimes you can do everything right and it still goes to shit. there's nothing wrong with holding the doctor accountable if he or she does something outside standard of care, but the attitude that things went to shit so its the doctor's fault doesn't solve anything.

www.kjandmegan.com