Gene03

Jesus Rifles

No, my values have nothing to do, in this context, with how the government works.

Except that they do, since you were talking about things that are under the control of the government and the big C.

No I was not.

Oh really? So war is not under the control of the government, then? The Constitution never mentions religion, then?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

No, my values have nothing to do, in this context, with how the government works.

Except that they do, since you were talking about things that are under the control of the government and the big C.

No I was not.

Oh really? So war is not under the control of the government, then? The Constitution never mentions religion, then?

DRIP, DRIP, DRIP; YAP, YAP, YAP; WHINE, WHINE, WHINE.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

No I was not.

DRIP, DRIP, DRIP; YAP, YAP, YAP; WHINE, WHINE, WHINE.

A stirring and convincing defence, my good man!

In other words, you know I'm right.

Why are you so incapable of understanding this? I'm saying that his beliefs about it are wrong, not that his beliefs are it. There really is no possibe way that you are still genuinely misunderstanding this, so why don't you just drop the fucking games already?

I'm not playing games - let me make it so unmistakably clear that even YOU can get it.

YOU

ARE

WRONG.

What he and his family believes has NOTHING to do with the government, the state or the Constitution.

You're WRONG.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

YOU

ARE

WRONG.

You can write that ten feet high in all the colours of the fucking rainbow if you want to, but without a decent argument to back it up it's just so much noise.

What he and his family believes has NOTHING to do with the government, the state or the Constitution.

Except that he's stating beliefs about the government, state and Constitution.

"About". One word, two syllables, five letters, all in all a common simple, everyday word. I'm surprised that you don't seem to know of it.

I'll say it to you as well, does war have nothing to do with the government? Does the Constitution not mention religion?

And if you could get around to showing where I said his views violated the Constitution, that would be great. Since you won't be able to do that, an acknowledgment that you were indeed playing silly little games with silly little strawmen will have to suffice. But, you won't do that either, will you?

YOU

ARE

WRONG.

You can write that ten feet high in all the colours of the fucking rainbow if you want to, but without a decent argument to back it up it's just so much noise.

I've already provided it - it's not MY problem if you can't understand it.

Except that he's stating beliefs about the government, state and Constitution.

No, he's not - how many times do you have to be told that?

And if you could get around to showing where I said his views violated the Constitution, that would be great. Since you won't be able to do that, an acknowledgment that you were indeed playing silly little games with silly little strawmen will have to suffice. But, you won't do that either, will you?

You'd know all about the strawmen, you've certainly flung enough of them around the convo.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I've shown you that he was. I've quoted you his words where he is unmistakeably talking about them.

You'd know all about the strawmen, you've certainly flung enough of them around the convo.

Oh, I see. So you're not going to either show me where I said that, or admit that you were talking at a ridiculous, irrelevant tangent whilst pretending I had said it. That's real big of you.

I've shown you that he was. I've quoted you his words where he is unmistakeably talking about them.

And he's told you himself that he WASN'T, several times, so when are you going to quit beating your dead horse?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

And he's told you himself that he WASN'T, several times,

So? He twists more then Chubby Checker, and he certainly wouldn't be the first to backtrack and prevaricate when he's called out. I'll go with what he said at the time, not what he's saying now.

And you've still not either shown where I said he violated the Constitution, or admitted to talking a line of irrelevant bullshit. Quelle surprise, if I may borrow the phrase.

And he's told you himself that he WASN'T, several times,

So? He twists more then Chubby Checker, and he certainly wouldn't be the first to backtrack and prevaricate when he's called out. I'll go with what he said at the time, not what he's saying now.

Ah, yes, where spoke of what HIS FAMILY believed. That's probably a good thing to do (except for your argument, of course).

And you've still not either shown where I said he violated the Constitution, or admitted to talking a line of irrelevant bullshit. Quelle surprise, if I may borrow the phrase.

Speaking of irrelevant bullshit, you've STILL not shown where he was talking about ANYTHING but his beliefs.

Quelle surprise
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ah, yes, where spoke of what HIS FAMILY believed. That's probably a good thing to do (except for your argument, of course).

Yes, what his family believed about the state.

Speaking of irrelevant bullshit, you've STILL not shown where he was talking about ANYTHING but his beliefs.

His beliefs about the state. And I have shown that. Are you of the opinion that a belief can never be wrong?

Now when are you going to show me where I said he violated the Constsitution? You made that allegation the lynchpin of your argument for more than a few posts and you've still not even attempted to show where I said it.

Now when are you going to show me where I said he violated the Constsitution? You made that allegation the lynchpin of your argument for more than a few posts and you've still not even attempted to show where I said it.

>>At the very least, you've missed out a large chunk of the Bill of Rights. I'd suggest checking it out<<

You keep beating that horse, jakee.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Now when are you going to show me where I said he violated the Constitution? You made that allegation the lynchpin of your argument for more than a few posts and you've still not even attempted to show where I said it.

>>At the very least, you've missed out a large chunk of the Bill of Rights. I'd suggest checking it out<<

Did you notice that the question that I asked was "are you going to show me where I said he violated the Constitution", not "are you going to show me where I mentioned the Constitution"?

Did ya notice that? I mean seriously, even taken out of context it doesn't say anything remotely close to that, and with context it's even clearer.

So, the question still stands. Are you ever, ever going to show me where I said his beliefs violated the constitution, or are you going admit to talking a line of irrelevant BS just to make it look like you had a point?

So, the question still stands. Are you ever, ever going to show me where I said his beliefs violated the constitution, or are you going admit to talking a line of irrelevant BS just to make it look like you had a point?

So, the question still stands. Are you ever, ever going to show us where Ron was talking about the state, or are you going to admit to talking a line of irrelevant BS just to make it look like you had a point?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So, the question still stands. Are you ever, ever going to show us where Ron was talking about the state, or are you going to admit to talking a line of irrelevant BS just to make it look like you had a point?

I have.

Unless you really do think that war, international relations and state religion are nothing to do with the state. (That was another question you both ignored just now)

Now your turn, show me where I said he violated the Constitution. Should be easy for you, you seemed so sure of yourself!

How bout dem Jesus Guns?:)

My Jesus kit.

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
- Luke 22:36

"One miniature Roossian phrasebook and Bible..."
- Maj TJ Kong

I am curious if Trijicon could manufacture a sight that compensates for thread drift and if so, thread drift of this magnitude.:S:ph34r:

Perhaps......I am thinking that it could be done if they put a little picture of a devil with a pitchfork on the other side of the scope tube to balance out the biblical references everyone is upset about......It could be called the TDC ( Thread Drift Compensator):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

My Jesus kit.

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
- Luke 22:36

You really need to slow down and read the Gospel in its full context. Thinking that Jesus is a killer instead of a savior nullifies the entire Word of God. It is frustrating to me how you continualy use this verse to justify violence in anyway. Do not get me wrong, defending yourself and your family is perfectly within the limitations of any believer and non believer alike... but that does not mean that Jesus taught that.
"We didn't start the fire"

Thinking that Jesus is a killer instead of a savior

I've neither thought nor said that.

To you, and a few others who have tried to put words in my mouth recently: if the only way to win an argument against me is to claim that I've said something that I've never actually said, then you have already lost the argument. Your best move if you're contemplating such an action, is to just keep quiet.

This has been a public service message brought to you by Jesus, Smith & Wesson.