jclalor

Rush is at it again

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/31502

Some times it takes a disaster of epic proportions to see a persons true character, yet people will still defend him, and the funny thing is most of them will profess to be Christians.

Blah blah blah

I was listening to him during this

This report is not even close:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Some times it takes a disaster of epic proportions to see a persons true character, yet people will still defend him, and the funny thing is most of them will profess to be Christians.

Blah blah blah

DITTO!
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Blah blah blah

DITTO!
They (the left Rush haters) have to create this kinds of stories so they justify their irrational hatred of his views and success.

His media tweaks of the day are great:)
Abraham Lincoln

Blah blah blah

DITTO!
They (the left Rush haters) have to create this kinds of stories so they justify their irrational hatred of his views and success.

His media tweaks of the day are great:)

Of course they don't have a problem when Sanators abuse their course and try to affect private business relationships (i.e. Cumulus Broadcasting, and the letter that Rush auctioned off for a shit-ton of money, donated to charity).

Absolutely amazing...:S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Rush is simply an entertainer, and regularly does the same thing Pat Robertson regularly does (and just did) - say outrageous shit to keep himself in the public eye. (See the pat Robertson thread currently in SC in which we discuss this.) No publicity is bad publicity for these guys; it's simply the sunlight they use to photosynthesize their nutrients.

They're trolls - all of them - Limbaugh, Robertson, Coulter, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson. To act out our outrage at them is to feed them. Ignore them, and they will wither away like vines clipped at their stems.

Yep,
He played them like a fiddle. I'm not a big listener but I did hear him predict this.

Sooo predictable, our media friends.........

:D:D

That's what so fun
He did predict this. If anybody would listen instead of looking for the gotcha sound bites, they could at least debate knowing what WAS said.

Oh well
Abraham Lincoln

Rush is simply an entertainer, and regularly does the same thing Pat Robertson regularly does (and just did) - say outrageous shit to keep himself in the public eye. (See the pat Robertson thread currently in SC in which we discuss this.) No publicity is bad publicity for these guys; it's simply the sunlight they use to photosynthesize their nutrients.

They're trolls - all of them - Limbaugh, Robertson, Coulter, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson. To act out our outrage at them is to feed them. Ignore them, and they will wither away like vines clipped at their stems.

:D:D
What ever he is he makes your side look sooooooooooo stupid it is hard not to enjoy.

If you are going to "get" him, at least get him for what he did or does say. Then, at least there is a semblance of a chance not to look stupid.
Abraham Lincoln

What ever he is he makes your side look sooooooooooo stupid it is hard not to enjoy.

That's just silly and doesn't even merit rebuttal. There is nobody with even an iota of objectivity who believes that. I'm trying to make a reasonable point in a non-partisan way, but you just can't control yourself. Whatever. Go ahead and get a last word in. I'm moving on.

That's just silly and doesn't even merit rebuttal. There is nobody with even an iota of objectivity who believes that. I'm trying to make a reasonable point in a non-partisan way, but you just can't control yourself. Whatever. Go ahead and get a last word in. I'm moving on.

Ya, go ahead. Move on. Not to hard to know why:D
Abraham Lincoln

Exactly. How can the Ditto drones slam you at this, you're simply pointing out in a non-inflammatory way that these guys are media whores.

Funny how these guys who defend Lush reallly don't like him and definately don't listen to him ever, but they still like him as they are total dislike of him :S. It's more fun to watch the ditto-drones scramble changing their story than it is to have a descent conversation with them.

Rush is simply an entertainer, and regularly does the same thing Pat Robertson regularly does (and just did) - say outrageous shit to keep himself in the public eye. They're trolls - all of them - Limbaugh, Robertson, Coulter, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson. To act out our outrage at them is to feed them. Ignore them, and they will wither away like vines clipped at their stems.

Of the names you listed, I believe Robertson comes the closest to actually believing what he says. By that I mean that he really believes the outragious things he says. Who knows.
Tom B

The usual suspects leap to his defense. To a lot of people, he really is their spiritual and political leader; an attack on him is something they feel very deeply and personally.

I didnt know he meant that much to you

As for the "defense" I call a liar when I see one
Abraham Lincoln

The usual suspects leap to his defense. To a lot of people, he really is their spiritual and political leader; an attack on him is something they feel very deeply and personally.

You're a walking contradiction. Er, uh, I hate him but you better not disparage him, but he's so full of shit, but he's a human and, er, uh, he's a despicable liar but he's worthy of praise, but, er, uh....

That's what so fun
He did predict this.

Well, yeah, that's pretty easy to do.

If I randomly hit a hairy biker guy in a bar, I could predict I would get hit back. If I said something outrageous on the radio, I could predict that people would be outraged.

Pretty simple cause and effect.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You're a walking contradiction. Er, uh, I hate him but you better not disparage him, but he's so full of shit, but he's a human and, er, uh, he's a despicable liar but he's worthy of praise, but, er, uh....

Ah, I was not not calling Rush a liar:D
Abraham Lincoln

That's what so fun
He did predict this.

Well, yeah, that's pretty easy to do.

If I randomly hit a hairy biker guy in a bar, I could predict I would get hit back. If I said something outrageous on the radio, I could predict that people would be outraged.

Pretty simple cause and effect.

A little more difficult to call media response. but if you want to over simplify who am I to stop you:D
Abraham Lincoln

You get the point, it's disgusting to side with Lush, but connies can't help themselves so they do so in a veiled way.

You get the point, it's disgusting to side with Lush, but connies can't help themselves so they do so in a veiled way.

After reading many of your posts, I consider your comments here a compliment.

Now, if you stop posting lies about what he has said there will be fewer threads on this site related to him
Abraham Lincoln

Now, if you stop posting lies about what he has said there will be fewer threads on this site related to him

I posted vids of him, not photoshopped vids/pics, but real footage and you call it lies? Quit protecting your hero that you denopuce, yet love to worship and then deny.

I posted vids of him, not photoshopped vids/pics, but real footage and you call it lies? Quit protecting your hero that you denopuce, yet love to worship and then deny.

You posted a part of the series of comments he made. cherry picked to source your outrage. You are so easy.
Abraham Lincoln