tkhayes

Tim D'Annunzio for Congress?

But none of your ILK..have still dained to venture an answer of WHO is going to pay off all of the REPUBLICAN DEBT that your lord and masters ran up to support wonderful adventures in far off lands.... yeah.. that has been so cost effective:S:S:S

Well, at this point we can be certain it's not Obama. :|

His solution to all that "republican debt" is to double it. :S

OK, I am here. I am a Christian Constitutional Conservative running as a Republican. That means I believe in the Constitution and all the principles contained in it and that all our problems have derived from departures from that. TK mentions that he Hung up on me; he did so based on him losing it after he wasn't able to counter my Constitutional arguments about conservative solutions to our National problem.

*SNIP*

Your ad has been placed on the homepage for the CSA under the AirBornAgain subpage.

God speed and give my best regards to Gene Paul the next time you see him.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

But none of your ILK..have still dained to venture an answer of WHO is going to pay off all of the REPUBLICAN DEBT that your lord and masters ran up to support wonderful adventures in far off lands.... yeah.. that has been so cost effective:S:S:S

More fear mongering from the same people that are leading the fundie right... instead of working to make a difference your talking heads come up with more scare tactics with complete horseshit to scare stupid people... which I have to admit.. is a hell of a lot of the American people who sold their souls to these fucknuggets over the last 30 years.
Personally I think this will be a far better country in the next 8 years if the Party of No will pull their heads out of their asses.

Your ad has been placed on the homepage for the CSA under the AirBornAgain subpage.

...thus guaranteeing that all seven people will read it. :D

(P.S. - I happen to think that what might arguably be viewed as veiled threats of physical violence and attempts at intimidation are not very Christ-like; but hey - that's just me. Or is it? WWJD?)

More fear mongering from the same people that are leading the fundie right... instead of working to make a difference your talking heads come up with more scare tactics with complete horseshit to scare stupid people... which I have to admit.. is a hell of a lot of the American people who sold their souls to these fucknuggets over the last 30 years.
Personally I think this will be a far better country in the next 8 years if the Party of No will pull their heads out of their asses.

Yes, yes, more fear mongering about the skyrocketing national debt by that evil "fundie right" CBO. :S

Personally I think this will be a much better country in the next 8 years if people finally realize politicians on both sides of the aisle are full of shit.

So are you capable of having a discussion without going off into a childish insult-laden tirade about the right or not?

Yes, yes, more fear mongering about the skyrocketing national debt by that evil "fundie right" CBO. :S

Personally I think this will be a much better country in the next 8 years if people finally realize politicians on both sides of the aisle are full of shit.

So are you capable of having a discussion without going off into a childish insult-laden tirade about the right or not?

Why bother

All you have to do is look at the daily spewage from those of you on the right... whining about anything and everything.. and all you got is tea bags for answers

Why bother

All you have to do is look at the daily spewage from those of you on the right... whining about anything and everything.. and all you got is tea bags for answers

I'll take that as a no.

Care to point out a graph of how many tea bags you can buy with all the money you guys have pissed away to republican friends over the last 8 years???

Thanks for confirming my assumption.

I am still waiting for your tea bag numbers..come on the deadenders must have stuffed them someplace you can get to them at.

Care to point out a graph of how many tea bags you can buy with all the money you guys have pissed away to republican friends over the last 8 years???

Not so hard to figure out. For example, the Iraq war has cost about $7billion. An average tea bag costs about 5 cents. So the Iraq war has cost us about 140 billion tea bags.

I prefer coffee.

Not so hard to figure out. For example, the Iraq war has cost about $7billion. An average tea bag costs about 5 cents. So the Iraq war has cost us about 140 billion tea bags.

I prefer coffee.

I think it might just be a wee bit higher.

Lets not even get into the cost of all the people who died over there and don't even know it yet.

http://costofwar.com/

That's the same website I used. I mis-read the Iraq figure. Duh. OK, it's about 14 trillion tea bags.

SO.. like most of our "conservatives" around here... it appears that Tim tends to throw the liberal word around with glee when you watch his video's.
Interesting that his "liberal" opponent shows up as a moderate on this site...
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=412287

For someone who provided financial support for McCain it appears you are much further to the liberal side of centrist.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

For someone who provided financial support for McCain it appears you are much further to the liberal side of centrist.

Ambiguous. If you mean you think I provided financial support to McCain, that would be quite incorrect. (It's about THIS likely.) If, on the other hand, you mean how I might appear to someone who supported McCain in the last election (i.e., to a conservative), well, it is what it is.

Anyhow, despite your propensity to play the player and not the ball, this thread isn't about me, Ron, it's about Tim.

I'm only interested in the donation for tunnel time. It appears that is a great deal, depending on any caveats or limitations. Can you take a break during the tunnel time? If so than that is a fantastic deal. I assume it is only during one trip to the tunnel? Is there a dedicated time when you have to be there or can you come when it is convenient for you?
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I'm only interested in the donation for tunnel time. It appears that is a great deal, depending on any caveats or limitations. Can you take a break during the tunnel time? If so than that is a fantastic deal. I assume it is only during one trip to the tunnel? Is there a dedicated time when you have to be there or can you come when it is convenient for you?

You need to redirect your questions to "paraclete." I don't have the answers.

I noticed in your response that you didn't deny Paraclete's comment that you stated that profits are a bad thing.

Does your drop zone, Skydive City, in Zephyrhills, Florida, make a profit?

I also recall once overhearing you make a comment and chuckling about it. You said to someone smugly that you only had to pay your employee's $8 per hour, and didn't even have to give them medical benefits. You seemed to like that state of affairs.

Do you give your employees health care benefits?

Do you walk the talk, or are you a hypocrite?