aphid

"Is there no help... for the w****s son?

On the five points of fellowship...

"Is there no help... for the w****s son?"

Moderators, this is skydiving related. It won't make sense to most all. But to those that it does...

"Is there no help... for the w****s son?"

I would appreciate private contact from American skydivers only at "[email protected]". Please don't use this forum or DZ.com mail. I don't check them that often, and as you've surmised, this is very private.

Thank you.

John (PM)

(If you know of what I speak, please bump the thread to the top if possible so I can reach as many as possible)

J

Is there no help for the widow's son?

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1049498

The Masonic call of distress. The man they admire, Hiram Abiff, supposedly a craftsman for King David, was a widow's son.
Any time a Freemason hears this (possibly combined with an arm gesture) they are obliged to assist the Mason in trouble, if it is more likely that they would save him than that they would die.

This phrase is not so secret any more, especially since it's publication in the Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson.

Now it makes sense to all...and maybe more people could help you ...:| or do you only want help from masons?

Also, does anyone on dropzone.com have s***** in their h****. :P

I found out a lot about the character, or lack of from people hiding behind Anonymous posts. So I guess I just have to consider the source of you divulging what most did not know.
There was also a lot of debate whether or not this garbage should be allowed to even post on dropzone, but I don’t make the rules. I will certainly help a brother if I can
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I found out a lot about the character, or lack of from people hiding behind Anonymous posts. So I guess I just have to consider the source of you divulging what most did not know.
There was also a lot of debate whether or not this garbage should be allowed to even post on dropzone, but I don’t make the rules. I will certainly help a brother if I can

Agreed, obviously someone without enough self esteem that he needs to hide. Wonder if he hides under his bed.
Garbage is too nice, you should have said piece of shit

So this guy gives a possibly good answer, and you insult him?

Way to be helpful. I think your post has more garbage in it than anything else.
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

When did I take a masonic oath to keep your rituals "secret"?
Sorry you are so offended by my "divulging" what most ANYONE who can use the internet can find out in less then 10 secs.

You guys are silly. I'm sorry to bust your mysterious secret society bubble but:

http://www.masonicsecrets.org/masonic-secrets.html

There... now I've gone and divulged your handshakes and everything.:)

Maybe you could try to join Scientology, that stuff is still mostly secret. Or you try becoming a Mormon, they do a pretty good job of keeping things hush hush ... well better than the masons anyway.

Yes, well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. You excrement! You lousy hypocritical whining toadies with your lousy colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy, stinking, purulent knees and begged me!
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Right - I Googled the "Is there no help" line and quickly learned it is a Masonic thing and what are its origins.

Secrets? In today's world? There are not many, and there are fewer that can be kept secret.

Not that it matters. If Aphid needs help from the skydiving community, I think he should ask for it. If it's private, he can give a general description and ask for PMs. Hell, send me a PM, Aphid, and if I can help, I will.

If he wants help from a Mason only, this is probably not the best website.

"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

When did I take a masonic oath to keep your rituals "secret"?
Sorry you are so offended by my "divulging" what most ANYONE who can use the internet can find out in less then 10 secs.

You guys are silly. I'm sorry to bust your mysterious secret society bubble but:

http://www.masonicsecrets.org/masonic-secrets.html

There... now I've gone and divulged your handshakes and everything.:)

Maybe you could try to join Scientology, that stuff is still mostly secret. Or you try becoming a Mormon, they do a pretty good job of keeping things hush hush ... well better than the masons anyway.

FUNNY AS HELL!!! :D:D:D

The sign of the Entered Apprentice alludes to the penalty of the Entered Apprentice's obligation. The sign is made by drawing the right hand rapidly across the neck as shown on the left.

I just gave this sign several times yesterday. I was explaining to my scuba student that it means "out of air". Since she was not a white male, I'm pretty confident that she didn't confuse the two, but I'll have to be more careful with that one in the future.

And, hey, since I live in the ghetto, it looks like I finally found a white-man's gang I can join. My only other option was the skinheads, and I can't go for all their supremacy nonsense.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD