SpeedRacer

86 yr old WWII veteran speaks about gay marriage

Context laddie, context.

I've read all that you've posted. I have all your context. my points are all valid. Deal with them.

Stop taking points addressed to others and using it for your own counter arguments.

No. I'll take issue with anything that you post which I think is wrong.

But of course, why are you wrong!!

Exactly. Why am I wrong? Nothing you've so far said has done anything to show that I am.

Who said you're wrong??

You did. "In the sense you're putting it into you're not wrong. But your sense is wrong..."

You're always going off on tangents

No, I'm not. I'm directly addressing everything you say. Any tangents are of your own making.

You're critical of my Afghan example - as I am - but missed the context entirely.

No, I got it. It's still an incredibly poor argument.

You're arguing against un-natural acts' saying: so what?

Exactly. Because it cuts to the core of your entire argument. So what if something's 'unnatural'? Why should we care? Why would that make something wrong?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Some people may decide to debate animals have no concept of morals. In that case, I would rephrase, as:

Mother nature has a lot of things happen out there in the wild, that humans would consider immoral. But of course, people debate what of that is 'immoral'

A specific person or group (religion) might consider immoral to include same sex activity which obviously happen out in mother nature. Another person or group (religion) may consider one animal unnecessarily killing another in a fight, to be immoral. Or both is. Or neither is.

That's why I say there's debate of what 'immoral' means, in this context...

This topic doesn't have much to do with what's immoral to be fair. If the black swans, as discussed earlier, don't mate to produce offspring, there's no more black swans. Such a key fundemental part of a species can't go unrecognised. Say for example scientists observed black swans were no longer mating as male and female - what would they say, to describe this, in simple language? They'd say: Somethings fucking wrong with the black swans . . .;)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

Well Jakee, are you going to provide citations

Are you? You have asserted that marriage originated in the Garden of Eden. If you want to support that assertion you're going to have to get busy disproving the entire accumulated bodies of human knowledge from several fields of academic endeavour including history, geology and astro-physics, just for starters. I'd be concentrating on that if I were you.

I'm not saying it's not natural; it's just wrong. Do you argue for peadophiles? Some people are naturally attracted to children - should we allow adults to marry children?

The difference between pedophiles and gay people is that gay adults are in a consensual relationship. Pedophiles harm children. You cannot compare the two. As the man said in his speech, that there should not be any reason that two consenting adults shouldn't have the right to marry. And further more, homosexual experiences are the common, not uncommon. And, many adolescents have experienced a homosexual encounter. Even my own mother, who is straight as an arrow, kissed another girl when she was 12. She recalls "practicing" for when she would have her first kiss with a boy. This is an excellent article of what I am talking about.
http://www.pixelconsumpton.com/infant-and-child-sexuality/some-homosexual-encounters.html

Your mother practiced kissing with girls and she's as straight as an arrow? Fuck my old boots, what are you using for arrows? Bananas? You cannot describe some differences between my examples, and tell me I can't compare the two, without addressing the points I did make. Otherwise it becomes a bit of a gangfuck of a debate. Further to that - please go back and read what I've written. Did I ever say homosexual acts were unnatural?

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

Stop taking points addressed to others and using it for your own counter arguments. deal with the points addressed to yourself, .

If you want a private debate, don't have it on an open forum. If you post here expect anyone to pick up on it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Deal with the points addressed to you or shut ya lip

Yes, please do!

So to re-iterate just one that you've dodged; if no-one had children the species wouldn't last very long either. So why don't you want to force every single person to have children?

Get fucked. I'd like someone to have the common courtesy to address the points I've made to them if I'm to then make the effort to counter their points. Who ever mentioned anything about privacy ffs?

Are you? You have asserted that marriage originated in the Garden of Eden. If you want to support that assertion you're going to have to get busy disproving the entire accumulated bodies of human knowledge from several fields of academic endeavour including history, geology and astro-physics, just for starters. I'd be concentrating on that if I were you.

Don't be daft, I provided a source if literature which is at least 5000 years old and the people who were given these documents are still around.

Of course you have offered no proof to the contrary in order to support your false assertion.

So whenever you get around to it find a reference older than the one I provided and we can they argue which one was more accurate.

>What the old guy failed to understand was that he did not fight so that
>the churches would HAVE to allow gay marriages.

No, he understands it a lot more completely than you do. He fought so that churches could have the freedom to marry gays or not marry gays as they saw fit, instead of having a law telling them what they couldn't do.

It took a long time, but that day is finally coming.

>I don't dislike gay people at all, I just think that imposing their will on
>a society is not what the constitution was all about.

And there were a lot of people who claimed to support blacks, they just didn't support interracial marriages. After all, God put the different races on different continents for a purpose, and that was to keep them from marrying.

Yes, please do!

So to re-iterate just one that you've dodged; if no-one had children the species wouldn't last very long either. So why don't you want to force every single person to have children?

You've no need to reiterate anything I've dodged. I don't have to force anything. People will have children; it's what comes natural to them. People will have gay relationships; it 's what comes natural to them too. I won't advocate gay marriages though, because that is unnatural. You're not gay, are you?

>What the old guy failed to understand was that he did not fight so that
>the churches would HAVE to allow gay marriages.

No, he understands it a lot more completely than you do. He fought so that churches could have the freedom to marry gays or not marry gays as they saw fit, instead of having a law telling them what they couldn't do.

It took a long time, but that day is finally coming.

>I don't dislike gay people at all, I just think that imposing their will on
>a society is not what the constitution was all about.

And there were a lot of people who claimed to support blacks, they just didn't support interracial marriages. After all, God put the different races on different continents for a purpose, and that was to keep them from marrying.

You are taking things out of their context for your own argument.

Perhaps an aspect of this discussion worth bringing to the fore is peoples perception of marriage. To me, it's the permanent binding of a male and female to be forever faithful to their partner. Now if they're gay, how can a species survive? So should we tolerate a minority of gay marriages within our society? To what purpose? to appease them? To demonstrate our modern tolerance to gay social members? After all that's been accepted, what's next? There will certainly be a next - and I'd be forthright enough to say you'd be foolish to think differently. It can be argued religion has nothing to do with this. But why tolerate an abnormality and make it normal?

I RESPECT WHAT THIS MAN SAID '

HOW EVER WE LIVE INN DIFFERENT TIMES [NOW ]

THE MILLION DOLLAR MYSTERY THAT RISES TO THE TOP]]]]

HOW CAN YOU HAVE STRONG COUNTRY '''
WITH OUT THE FAMILY TREE STRUCTURE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN '
IS MY FIRST QUESTION

AND
2ND
IF INN DEED GAY MARRIAGE IS THE ANSWER TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
& THE SECRET TO A STRONGER COUNTRY
[[WHATS THE PLAN ]]]
WHERE IS GAY MARRIAGE STANDS OR FITT 'S INN THAT EQUATION
PLEASE EXPLAIN '''
I MEAN HOW DOES GAY MARRIAGE WORK THE SAME AS THE FAMILY TREE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN

PLEASE EXPLAIN ''''AND LOOK
4 THE RECORD
[[[[IM NOT AGAINST THEM LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO ]]
LET THEM '''''''''''' THEY DON'T BOTHER ME
I JUST REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ''FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE
THE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS

IF GAY MARRIAGE
IS GONNA MAKE A STRONG COUNTRY STRONGER PLEASE EXPLAIN '''''HOW
HOW DOES IT WORK AND HOW DOE'S IT COMPETE NEXT TO THE FAMILY TREE ''BETWEEN A MAN & WOMAN

WHERE DO YOU SEE THE COUNTRY INN 20 YEARS IF WE MAKE GAY MARRIAGE EQUAL

HOW DO YOU TELL A BOY INN SCHOOL DURING INN SEX CLASS
WHEN THEY ARE 10 YEARS OLD
ITS OK. TO TAKE ANAL SEX '''AND BE MARRIED TO ANOTHER GUY
OR TELL A LIL GIRL THE SAME THING ITS OK TO HAVE SAME SEX MARRIAGE '''

HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK ???????
ON MAKING A STRONG COUNTRY

AS PARENT
IM GLAD CALIFORNIA DIDN'T PASS THAT LAW IM SORRY ''''

WE ARE WORLD S A PART ON THAT ONE
CUSSE
[[[I DON'T AGREE ]]]

Get fucked.

You lose.:|

Perhaps I do? But let's look at your context; you're the one who suggested I was inclined for a private debate through your misinterpretation of my posts. I've no intention of private debate. If it's a win/loss situation in your eyes, then I guess you're the loser. Hence the profanity.:P

Don't be daft, I provided a source if literature which is at least 5000 years old and the people who were given these documents are still around.

The Pentateuch is NOT 5,000 years old. It is predated by Babylonian and Egyptian writings that indicate that marriage existed pre-Genesis.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I am still waiting on Jakee to reply, of course others seem to feel the need to bail his ass out of something that he cannot do for himself.

My how that smacks of being inept.

Of course many here think I have no intellect at all, but if I can call jakee out and not have him rise to the challenge HIMSELF what does that say about him?

Don't be daft, I provided a source if literature which is at least 5000 years old

Is it? Do you have any sources on that?

And, unless you actually believe in the Garden of Eden, the story contained in that document is entirely fictional. So what use is it?

And what evidence do you have to support your assertion that the Jewish tradition is indeed the first?

So whenever you get around to it find a reference older than the one I provided and we can they argue which one was more accurate.

How old is the one you provided? Commonly accepted date of 500 BC for the finished product? I can quite easily find one older than that which describes marriage, it's called the Iliad.

Yes, please do!

You've no need to reiterate anything I've dodged. I don't have to force anything. People will have children; it's what comes natural to them.

And what about people who choose not to? Is that wrong?

I won't advocate gay marriages though, because that is unnatural. You're not gay, are you?

No-one's asking you to. Just trying to get you to explain, in any kind of coherent manner, why you would like to stand in the way of them.

And no.

I am still waiting on Jakee to reply, of course others seem to feel the need to bail his ass out of something that he cannot do for himself.

My how that smacks of being inept.

Of course many here think I have no intellect at all, but if I can call jakee out and not have him rise to the challenge HIMSELF what does that say about him?

It's hilarious that you think you're somehow winning this, or that you've set up any kind of situation you think I need to bail myself out of.

You've made an assertion. You have not supported it in anyway. What makes you thik you have the high ground here?