dreamdancer

Why Are Blacks So Frequently the Subject of Glenn Beck's Ridicule and Criticism?

is it because he and his listeners are racist scum?

After a full-on assault, for more than a year now, Glenn Beck has finally gotten the goods on the community organizing group ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.)

Conservative activist James O'Keepe walked into ACORN's Baltimore office posing as a pimp with a prostitute in tow and got some tax-evading advice from an ACORN staff member. In the video below, O'Keefe claimed he wanted to buy a house and was trying to figure out a way of accounting for his “ho's” income. The employee told the woman to list her occupation as “performance artist.”

OK. So, this is pretty hilarious, I admit. It's a flagrant foul from a low-level employee. The two black women who were targeted in this caught on tape "pimps and hos charade" mostly likely bring home less than $30,000 per year. And they are two employees out of 13,000 employed by ACORN. O'Keefe admittedly tried this maneuver several times before he found someone gullible enough to bite.

A few days ago, thousands of conservative activists marched on Washington. That teabag express was cooked up over at FOX News by Glenn Beck. These folks were carrying all kinds of crazy signs about the deficit, about Nazis about Fascism, about missing Kenyan birth certificates. They were going after President Obama's (the first Black president in the U.S.) scalp. That's the bottom line.

A few weeks ago, after months of the full-on assault from Glenn Beck, Van Jones (another black man) was forced to resign. Last week, he asked his racist "off their hinges" supporters to dig up what they could on other Obama appointees.

A few months ago, Glenn Beck pulled the ultimate race card and actually called President Obama a racist.

Now, Beck and his racist “off their hinge” supporters have collected two more black scalps on their crusade to demonize black folks. ACORN has fired two employees as a result of this hidden camera thing. The Census Bureau has cancelled ACORN's federal contract to register voters next year.

The folks who were the subject of the “undercover” probe? Two black women. The majority of the people who benefit from ACORN's community activism work? Black and Hispanic people. The disenfranchised folks that ACORN is responsible for registering to vote? Black and Hispanic people. The folks who are helped, free of charge, to negotiate their mortgages by ACORN? Black and Hispanic people.

http://www.alternet.org/story/142629/why_are_african-americans_so_frequently_the_subject_of_glenn_beck%27s_ridicule_and_criticism
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Alternet is a bunch of fucking idiots that can't tell the difference between an organization and the communities they purportedly "serve".

That's the same idiocy that gets you people like the members of the Black Congressional Caucus that are calling Wilson's outburst "racism".
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Alternet is a bunch of fucking idiots.

in your opinion :)

No, with all the drivel you've plagiarized from them and posted here, I'd say it's pretty well proven fact that they're a bunch of fucking idiots.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Alternet is a bunch of fucking idiots.

in your opinion :)

No, with all the drivel you've plagiarized from them and posted here, I'd say it's pretty well proven fact that they're a bunch of fucking idiots.

tell me how you spell alternet again :)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

tell me how you spell alternet again :)

The way it SHOULD have been spelled...go search it.

I am going to spell it idiotnet from now on.

Dreamy boy has got a hard on for that site:D:D

Oh:o Does that comment make me a racist???:D:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Oh Does that comment make me a racist???

No, according to Dream just being white makes you a racist!

I quess I a guilty then[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Do you think it is possible for a black person to be a racist? If yes, can you identify any?

That is a serious question, as some of their advocacy groups assert it is not possible.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Why Are Blacks So Frequently the Subject of Glenn Beck's Ridicule and Criticism?

Because Beck is more likely to criticize liberals, blacks are more often liberals, and black liberals do a lot of things worthy of riducule and criticism.

Of course conservatives do a lot of things worthy of ridicule and criticism, but do you find yourself ridiculing and criticising liberals as often as conservatives? I'll bet not, so it shouldn't be hard to understand the answer to your original question.

A tendency to often assert that others are racist (on slim circumstantial evidence) might lead one to question you on that same subject.

For quite a while now, white politicians have not been able to survive long if they were openly racist (that is of course a very good thing). I assert the same should be true of black politicians as well.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I like how the article didn't mention the third acorn person that was "targeted" because they were white.....and that doesn't support the idea of racism. It also doesn't mention that glenn beck has black people on his staff and uses them on his show.....but those black people must be racist against themselves......It doesn't mention his constant "assualt" on people like Arlen Spector or Jeff Jones or Cass Sustein......
I also find it interesting that glenn beck, and others that are against the presidents policies, never mention color in relation to these types of things but yet those that claim to not be racist constantly bring up color. Who is the real racist.....
Besides, even if it was racism that brought this information out it doesn't change how incredibly wrong acorn is. They have continually been convicted of voter fraud on top of all this. It doesn't change the fact that obama is "fundamentally changing america" (his words) into something else that is not governed by the constitution. It doesn't change the fact that his administration has talked about how great they think countries like cuba are and how they want to model ofter them. It doesn't change thier complete disregard for the constitution or this country or the people.

For quite a while now, white politicians have not been able to survive long if they were openly racist (that is of course a very good thing). I assert the same should be true of black politicians as well.

Strom Thurmond (47 years), Robert Byrd (50 years)...
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Strom Thurmond (47 years), Robert Byrd (50 years)...

It is my understanding that those guys had a seemingly true change-of-heart. I think it is a positive thing that it can be accepted that they really changed their views.

...oh....and lets not forget when racism is involved, such as when a black man was passing something out at a town hall meeting that union members who supported the healthcare bill made racial slurrs and beat up the black man, it is ignored by the mass media because it doesn't support the idea that these tea party members and such are racist....not to mention that there were black people and even black speakers at some of the tea parties.

They have continually been convicted of voter fraud on top of all this.

no, they haven't :)
(you're thinking of the gop)

Yes they have and there are still court casing going on....google it!

Wait.....they are only being convicted and accused of fraud by racist....right?

Righty ignorance in all its glory, brought to you live, right here in Speakers corner.

An ignorant statement like this clearly shows that you haven't a clue.

Voter registration fraud is one thing.
Voter fraud is entirely different and much more dangerous to the electoral process.

When you get up to speed as to what is fantasy, and what is reality, get back with us.

Righty ignorance in all its glory, brought to you live, right here in Speakers corner.

An ignorant statement like this clearly shows that you haven't a clue.

Voter registration fraud is one thing.
Voter fraud is entirely different and much more dangerous to the electoral process.

When you get up to speed as to what is fantasy, and what is reality, get back with us.

Here is a quote from an news article:
Guess which left-wing group is at the center of the worst case of voter-registration fraud in Washington state history? Yep, you guessed it: ACORN. The same ACORN tied to massive voter fraud in Missouri. And Ohio. And 12 other states.

It says VOTER FRAUD in MISSOURI, and OHIO and 12 OTHER STATES.
Voter registration fraud is a type of voter fraud just like a square it is a type of rectangle!
Looks more like lefty "ignorance in all its glory"! Along with ignoring everything else, ignoring all the facts because you think someone got 1 wrong.

Glenn Beck is an entertainer. He derives his substantial income by doing whatever will appeal to his listeners. There's a lot of hatred in this world, and some people like to nurse and nurture it. As long as he can continue to appeal to those people, he'll continue to act the way he does.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Glenn Beck is an entertainer. He derives his substantial income by doing whatever will appeal to his listeners. There's a lot of hatred in this world, and some people like to nurse and nurture it. As long as he can continue to appeal to those people, he'll continue to act the way he does.

Blues,
Dave

So his love of freedom and this country and the people that make it up is really hatred...... and all the rediculous accusations and name calling by the democrats in the past and the current administration is caring and loving?
Oh, make sure you don't use any facts or be very selective when you make your point.....we don't want people to know the truth.

That's not what he said at all. He said that Glenn Beck is not above using others' hate to help determine his subject matter. He's an entertainer, he works for ratings.

People with strong opinions tend to drive more ratings than ones with weak opinions, whether they're on the right or the left.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You dont ever watch or listen to him! If you did you would know the truth.

I got a question for you....... How come the libs are making shit up about a person that is bringing up facts about liberal organizations?
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I like how the article didn't mention the third acorn person that was "targeted" because they were white.....and that doesn't support the idea of racism. It also doesn't mention that glenn beck has black people on his staff and uses them on his show.....but those black people must be racist against themselves......It doesn't mention his constant "assualt" on people like Arlen Spector or Jeff Jones or Cass Sustein......
I also find it interesting that glenn beck, and others that are against the presidents policies, never mention color in relation to these types of things but yet those that claim to not be racist constantly bring up color. Who is the real racist.....
Besides, even if it was racism that brought this information out it doesn't change how incredibly wrong acorn is. They have continually been convicted of voter fraud on top of all this. It doesn't change the fact that obama is "fundamentally changing america" (his words) into something else that is not governed by the constitution. It doesn't change the fact that his administration has talked about how great they think countries like cuba are and how they want to model ofter them. It doesn't change thier complete disregard for the constitution or this country or the people.

Very well put!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!