virgin-burner

OBAMA WANTS TO KILL KITTENS!!!

In all fairness, he won't actually kill them, they will just die of otherwise preventable causes because of a bankrupt healthcare system:D

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

in all fairness, a healthcare system can only go bankrupt if it exists in the first place, for a majority of people that is, not only a fifth.. ;)

Shouldn't your title be "Obama wants to kill a fifth of the kittens" then?:D
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

there, i said it!

he's got a DOG! dogs KILL KITTENS!!! :o

:|

Now I'm confused, my dog sleeps with the kittens and the kittens mother, She only kills other dogs
so does that make her a Republican dog, I do hope so.

Gone fishing

In all fairness, the kittens had an equal opportunity to survive. They failed to capitalize on their cuteness to get humans (a private security organization) to protect them despite the option being there. They did not utilize the unfair advantage they possess in that they are born with nine lives. Despite having the ability to 'always land on their feet,' clearly, (statistic taken from previous poster) at least one fifth are entirely too lazy to make an effort to get on their feet. Therefore, it is by choice these kittens lay down and die once their funding from the government (animal shelter) has run out.

I believe there is a good example of a now-fat-cat making it big in this world coming from nothing- heathcliff. He survives on a couch eating lasagna all day, livin the american dream.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

In all fairness, the kittens had an equal opportunity to survive. They failed to capitalize on their cuteness to get humans (a private security organization) to protect them despite the option being there. They did not utilize the unfair advantage they possess in that they are born with nine lives. Despite having the ability to 'always land on their feet,' clearly, (statistic taken from previous poster) at least one fifth are entirely too lazy to make an effort to get on their feet. Therefore, it is by choice these kittens lay down and die once their funding from the government (animal shelter) has run out.

I believe there is a good example of a now-fat-cat making it big in this world coming from nothing- heathcliff. He survives on a couch eating lasagna all day, livin the american dream.

:D:D:D

Brilliant! B|

Now that's excellent satire.

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

just curious....

Wouldn't Mrs. Obama be the one killing kittens?

And if he's having her do that cuz he's actually busy working... is it a bad thing? As long as it's not under his desk in the oval office....:o:o

Hopefully she'll remember to get the dress dry cleaned. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

:D:D:D

Brilliant! B|

Now that's excellent satire.
Except I think he meant Garfield, not heathcliffe.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------